1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThaJoker47. Show ThaJoker47's posts

Please Help!

I was in Boston last night and my friends and I grabbed something to eat at this pub/bar right near South Station. It was located on the same street as south station and you had to walk down a set of stairs right off the side walk to get inside. Can anyone help me with the name of this bar/pub? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnjoyEverySandwich. Show EnjoyEverySandwich's posts

Re: Please Help!

If you google "restaurants near south station boston" you might be able to find it yourself.  A map will come up and if you click on any of the dots, the map will change to satellite view, which might help you ID it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

....sounds like Drink over by fort point.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I know you have to go downstairs for Lucky's

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeadBone. Show HeadBone's posts

I love seafood, but I stopped eating it even before the Globe series, because I can't find any more restaurants where the haddock is made out of haddock.

If you love tilapia, go to Yankee Lobster on the South Boston waterfront and order haddock.

I'm a born and bred Bostonian and I know haddock when I see (and taste) haddock.