1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dsaulnier. Show dsaulnier's posts

Private party dining for 12-15 people?

I'll be hosting a small group event (either a cocktail party or dinner event) to celebrate my future sister-in-law's upcoming wedding.  I'm looking for somewhere that is handicap-accessible and that is easily accessed by public transportation.  And it should in the $30-40 per person range maximum.  Any ideas?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JD98765. Show JD98765's posts

Re: Private party dining for 12-15 people?

In Response to Private party dining for 12-15 people?:
    [QUOTE]I'll be hosting a small group event (either a cocktail party or dinner event) to celebrate my future sister-in-law's upcoming wedding.  I'm looking for somewhere that is handicap-accessible and that is easily accessed by public transportation.  And it should in the $30-40 per person range maximum.  Any ideas?
    Posted by dsaulnier[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JD98765. Show JD98765's posts

Opentable.com has all the restaurants in the Boston area sorted by the availability of private dining rooms. Some do not rent out the private rooms on Saturday or Friday, and some have a minimum charge that woudl be above your budget.  Also, check out The Red House in Cambridge.  They have what looks like a very nice private room that seats 12.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beatsantique. Show beatsantique's posts

Legal Seafoods in the Bordeax room in Downtown.  Best place!

5. This post has been removed.