1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCMeghan. Show BDCMeghan's posts

What are your favorite unique mac and cheeses in the Boston area?

We've rounded up just a few unconventional mac and cheese options in the Boston area, which you can view here. But we want to know where you like to go to get your unique mac and cheese fix. What are your favorite twists on the classic dish in the Boston area?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from twenty1twelve. Show twenty1twelve's posts

Re: What are your favorite unique mac and cheeses in the Boston area?

The Tinker's Son in Norwell has an excellent baked mac and cheese that has short ribs and bleu cheese in it..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AldermanOKeefe. Show AldermanOKeefe's posts

In response to BDCMeghan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We've rounded up just a few unconventional mac and cheese options in the Boston area, which you can view here. But we want to know where you like to go to get your unique mac and cheese fix. What are your favorite twists on the classic dish in the Boston area?

[/QUOTE]

PennyPackers (514C Medford Street/Somerville) contributed a mac n' cheese selection at a recent fundraiser held at Daddy Jones Bar titled, "BBQ pulled pork mac n' cheese topped with smoked bread crumbs." I am not kidding. The dish was exceptional and I would gladly accept some for Christmas for the rest of my life. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SwerveZone. Show SwerveZone's posts

Is it just me or are these resturants in the business of gouging us on prices?

$20.00 for a bowl of pasta and cheese...ok if you add a little bit of meat the price could go up a little bit, but this is just rediculous.  There is about 50 cents in pasta in each one of these dishes and about 3 to 5 dollars in cheese and meat.

I guess I will just keep making my Mac and Cheese at home for a reasonable price.

This is like paying more than a dollar for a good cup of coffee people....wake up!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Admiral37. Show Admiral37's posts

What about those of us who just like macaroni and cheese?  No braised ribs or Kielbasa or Honey chile chicken.  Frankly none of those nine dishes looked very appealing to me.  Just give me that old standby comfort food, Mac and Cheese.  Maybe with little bits of ham or bacon, but that would be about it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mtweng. Show mtweng's posts

Heartstopping recipes literally. WE hardly ever go to restaurants anymore after hearing stories from folks in the industry about how the illegals working in even the top restaurants take such pleasure in spitting in the food. Only go to the ones where you know someone working there if you want to be safe.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

The Lobster Mac & Cheese at The Loft in North Andover...Just Awsome, well worth the ride.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from yellowbmblbee. Show yellowbmblbee's posts

Ocenaire Lobster Mac n' Cheese.