1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Where do you get your favorite interesting fries in Boston?

Where do you get your favorite interesting fries in Boston?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Where do you get your favorite interesting fries in Boston?

Well I don't know if they're all that interesting, but ... Papa Gino's has good french fries and the price is right.    Nothing comes close to the homemade french fries I grew up on,  this was before we knew that bacon fat was a bad thing!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from deesuper. Show deesuper's posts

Mmm mine have to be the Parmesan Truffle French Fries with Roasted Garlic Mayo at The Abbey in Brookline. Sooooo good, garlicky, savory, crispy, soft in the middle, and really great with one of their awesome soups.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Where do you get your favorite interesting fries in Boston?:
    kelleys at revere beach
    Posted by jackbu

I love Kelly's,  got to get over there one of these days!  I'm thinking of the seafood platter,  big enough for two.  PS: I love the way the seagulls fly around your head while you're trying to eat!  Ambiance!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Winter2011Bride. Show Winter2011Bride's posts

Five Guys Burgers and Fries.  Oh the German Fries from a booth at the Topsfield Fair.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgsawyer. Show rgsawyer's posts

Lumiere in Newton - kind of like hand cut haute cuisine version of McDonald's fries (meant in the best possible way).  Truly addictive.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sslevi01. Show sslevi01's posts

Try the stand on the Espinade if they are still open. Very crispy large quantity. If the menu does not list them ask for them. Try it next Summer and eat them during the Landmark orchestra concert - Wends at 7PM

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from craftsman. Show craftsman's posts

Greek Corner, Mass Ave., North Cambridge.  Fries with skins sprinkled with feta cheese, oregano, and lemon.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from keblensis. Show keblensis's posts

Friendly Toast's Orleans Fries!  Sweet potato fries topped with brown sugar tabasco, and sour cream.  Phenomenally addictive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4213440. Show user_4213440's posts

Buffalo chicken, bacon and bleu cheese fries at The Back Nine Pub in Lakeville. A pound of crispy fries topped with diced buffalo chicken, crumbled bleu cheese, crumbed bacon and shredded mozzarella.. finished in the oven and then served with a side of ranch or bleu cheese dipping sauce. Unbelievable!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from markbaz. Show markbaz's posts

I know this is looking for fries in Boston but I have to tell everyone about Nosh . Nosh is in downtown Portland , ME. They have bacon dusted french fires with a spicy ketchup. I beg everyone to try this 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bepe. Show bepe's posts

First of all, I would get mine in Belgium, where true fries come from. If I had to pick a place in Boston, I would select "Saus" for the closest to Belgian Fries experience; however I also truly enjoyed the Bristol Lounge Trio of fries at the Four Seasons. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from grsmookler. Show grsmookler's posts

Eggplant fries at Dunn Gaherin in Newton

Sections
Shortcuts