1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gipples. Show Gipples's posts

Re: Your favorite pizza pie in Greater Boston?

Perhaps because your question reeks of arrogance. Chill, Jonath.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgihal. Show tgihal's posts

Thank you gipples, I could not quite put my finger on it, as I have been around these boards for a while now, but from the very start Johnath has reeked of something, arrogance is the word that eluded me.

The pizza at Mass General Hospital Cafe, from Papa Ginos but with a good twist or two.  Go figure.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from aott. Show aott's posts

How was Bostone Pizza on Newbury left off the list?!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

Gipples and tgihal, Sorry for not getting back sooner but I was out of town. I am an engineer but education so I had to look up the word arragance. That is the first time I have been classified in that manner. A lot of people say I am sarcastic. For instance, it took tgihal almost 3 years to think of the word arragance.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tgihal. Show tgihal's posts

However, I spell it correctly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnath. Show johnath's posts

In Response to Re: Your favorite pizza pie in Greater Boston?:
    [QUOTE]However, I spell it correctly.
    Posted by tgihal[/QUOTE]
    Like I said I am an engineer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Pizza is like sex even the worst slice is still pretty good!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from engfant. Show engfant's posts

Reginas and Ginos are all time greats. Can't go wrong.

If north of Boston try Cafe Capre with the basil and romano cheese. Nice.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from DMC722. Show DMC722's posts

What about Nebo on 90 North Washington Street. ..their pizza is phenomenal! It appears that Devra omitted a true gem.    

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jomarg224. Show jomarg224's posts

[QUOTE]How is La Hacienda in Somerville never mentioned?  They also have the most amazing Quahogs ever....
    Posted by jennyd[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with Jenny-- La hacienda has the best pizza but you should the veal/chicken parm dinner-its enough for 3 people

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LiberalOne. Show LiberalOne's posts

[QUOTE]Riverview Pizza in Ipswich....not quite the Greater Boston area, but still wicked good pizza.
    Posted by Yoshimi25[/QUOTE]

Drat you for letting the word out.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Prince Pizza in Saugus can beat any pizza. We discovered it when we moved out of Boston. We used to travel to Somerville for pizza - Somerville House of Pizza (is it still there?) until we found this gem. Since then friends and family will travel distance to have the best pizza in the Boston area.
    We have a friend, who lives in India. Every time he visits, his first meal must be a Prince "Hot and Spicy" pizza. And then several times more before he goes back home..
    I have to say though, that things have changed a lot - even at Prince. When Arthur and his wife was running the place, one could feel the family atmosphere. He or his Dad would often come and sit at our table and chat. When we ordered, they would know exactly what we wanted. Now they have expanded and the old "shack" is no more. His sons are running it now, and it is now a lot more commercialized.
    But their pizza is still the best in town.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from specialkay915. Show specialkay915's posts

to echo several others....how is pinocchio's in harvard square not on this list?!? their sicilian pizza is without a doubt the best pizza i have ever tasted, period. the spinach pizza is great, but my favorite is the tomato basil. heavenly. and it's cheap - $2.40 a slice, i think. if you've never been, you absolutely must go. there's not much seating, though, so don't count on being able to sit down at busy hours, especially if you have a large group.

also, an often overlooked place for good (vegetarian) pizza in harvard square: veggie planet. lots of unique combinations of flavors. my personal favorite: henry's lunch, which is topped with roasted butternut squash, carmelized onions, rosemary, sage, and goat cheese. it sounds a little strange (at least to me), but it's delicious.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lizardler. Show lizardler's posts

[QUOTE]We are transplanted Bostonians living in Jupiter, FL - we have traveled to many places in the world including Italy and the pizza we love best is at Prince ("Leaning Tower of Pizza") on Rte. 1 in Saugus.  The eggplant pizza is to die for.  The crust is perfect and there's always the right amount of cheese.  We never miss an opportunity to visit when we are in town and we always beg them to PLEASE open a Prince Pizza in Jupiter!!!  Belissimo!!!   The Johnson's in Jupiter
    Posted by Cojo8[/QUOTE]

Prince is awesome -best in the world-psyched to see someone posted about Prince.

I live in Maryland , but I get a Prince fix every time I go
    home !!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjballou. Show mjballou's posts

Hey, You forgot Haymarket Pizza !  I used to go there all the time at lunch for their eggplant pizza.  Now I live in Denver, Colorado and greatly miss the North End and the Celtics and Red Sox !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjgray. Show jjgray's posts

in new haven, Luigi's and Sally's. Probably the best I've ever had in ALL of New England.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from puckboy04. Show puckboy04's posts

Mama Lisa

I'm living on the west coast now. When I come home I go straight to Mama Lisa's in Somerville and order a whole pie, half cheese, half pepperoni.  Old school, pizza the way your italian grandpa brought home. Could not be improved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from whit-iii. Show whit-iii's posts

I'll trade you Chicago's Gino's East for Stoughton' Town Spa

Gino's East sets the bar for pizza in the US.  If you are stuck in the Midwest near Chicago definitely head there.  I also went to a place in Milford, MI (PAPA ROMANOS) that was better than any Boston pizza place I have been to.  Granted I have not gone to all of those mentioned including the Town Spa but I will try it.

Prototypical New Yorker Anthony Bourdain had to admit deep dish is better than New York style thin crust so why is this list so predominantly thin crust?  It has its place, but if I am going out of my way for great pizza why not get the best kind of pizza.  OK, perhaps that I prefer at least, but how is it possible that there are no other deep dish fans out there to at least warrant some attention on this list?  So far the places with sicillian that have caught my eye are Pinnochio's in Harvard Square and Leonne's.  I will have to work through the list.

Blue Stone Bistro in Brighton near Chestnut Hill Ave & Comm Ave was my favorite Boston pizza, but then it must have been sold as it completely tanked.  Whoever opened it in the first place needs to open a new joint or buy it back as it stinks now.  Sort of a small place but great pizza and beer on tap.

Also the Upper Crust is so overrated.  If you like pizza tins on the ceiling then perhaps it is the place for you, but the amount of toppings and the dough/crust are horrible.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jack615. Show jack615's posts

Well yes since a couple people let it out of the bag, The Riverview in Ipswich is a must go if you want a great pizza!! Also I am surprised nobody has mentioned Monte's in Lynn hands down the best pizza in Lynn!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rgs75. Show rgs75's posts

If you're out in the burbs, Sweet Tomatoes in Newton is awesome (thin crust, fresh as can be ingredients).  In the city I stick with Upper Crust or NY Pizza on Mass. Ave.

In Southie, L Street Pizza and Diner puts out a pretty solid pie as well.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grasshoppa. Show Grasshoppa's posts

PAPA GINOS IS KING! Why weren't they on the list? Reginas is THE Worst!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JM4578. Show JM4578's posts

Riverview Pizza in Ipswich....not quite the Greater Boston area, but still wicked good pizza.
    Posted by Yoshimi25

I agree! I haven't had it in awhile, but I recall their pizza was really REALLY good. I like how thin it is and not too much cheese. Just right. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckles101. Show chuckles101's posts

I've been to Regina's in the North End 3 times.  I don't think I've ever been to any other restaurant on the planet with worse service.  They act like they're going out of their way if they have to wait on you.  Frig them.  & their pizza is certainly nothing to rave about.  Having lived in the North End for 5 years, Ernesto's is the place for pizza. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TJ8585. Show TJ8585's posts

I think the best pizza pie I have found is at Ernesto's in the north end. The pizza is very good and I don't think I've ever bought a pizza I didn't like there. It's truly an amazing place! Yum Yum!

There are so many good reviews out there for various restaurants in Boston. If you are new to Boston or looking to try something different check out http://www.mybostonhotspot.com/. They offer some really great reviews on restaurants in and around Boston.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miumiuhandbag. Show miumiuhandbag's posts

Miumiu handbag

Miu Miu Paris Fashion Week and close the all autumn winter 2010 2011 fashion shows, does not seem true that ended to tell you the truth! Miu Miu As always gives us a really nice parade, as always, the Miu Miu woman, feminine and ultra chic, even in winter, flowers can not fail, applied on clothes, coats, bags and shoes. Miuccia Prada leads a parade on the catwalk-inspired interesting nineteenth-century Neo-Romanticism that has a good recovery is on the catwalk in life.

The parade is Miu Miu declined mostly in dark colors which are, however, interspersed by the occasional fluorescent orange and lavender, offered both in suits, coats, bags and even make-up is really well kept and very obvious integrand becomes part of the collection.

Miu Miu handbags fall winter 2010 2011 collection are very nice, we have simple models in tumbled leather and patent leather, handbags monochrome black, orange and lavender multivitamin.

The decor is glam flower petals made of metal and illuminated by soft, rounded crystals that are present on the bags but as garlands to decorate clothing, coats and shoes.

A young and fresh collection that will surely be appreciated by young and not only!

Miu Miu is a trademark of Italian fashion's amazing, cutting edge and trendy knows how to make us women happy. Today I present you one of my favorite handbags spring summer 2010 Miu Miu is one of the great clutch Cruise made during 2010 that are becoming must-have for all purposes. The Crystal pouch is a really nice bag made of leather with a beautiful ivory handle with jewel precious stones.

The pouch is part of Crystal Spring Summer 2010 collection and is made of soft calf leather ivory color, has closed on the front, in the flap, in which are embedded gemstones always tan, say a glamorous tone caramel.

The Miu Miu bag is pretty and elegant, with the metal handle on which are embedded with precious stones and beautiful light. The hardware is metal argendo color that matches very well with both the ivory skin with the color of the stones.

TheMiu Miu handbag has a chocolate brown lining and an internal pocket with zip, measurements are 27 x 13 x 4 cm and the handle measures 22 inches. The price is 610.00 euros.

Exotic luxury handbags are the ultimate choice to complete a perfect and exquisite style for any beautiful and elegant lady. Show your most refined taste and irresistible glamour by wearing a piece of croc kelly,ostrich kelly bags or hermes ostrich bag.

Sections
Shortcuts