1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

West Side Story Question

There are TV ads running for the national tour of West Side Story, now playing in Boston.

At the beginning and end of the ad, there's a ytoung man in a cream-colored shirt (I believe he's wearing red suspenders in the final scene of the ad).

In the first shot, he tooks touch, and sneers as he notices Tony. In the last shot, he looks at the audience, sticks out his hand, and says "Pow!"

Who is this actor? I looked up German Santiago and Ryan Ghysels, but with their short hair in their still pics, it's hard to tell.

Thanks in advance.

rdg

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: West Side Story Question

www.broadwaywestsidestory.com/tour-cast.html     Maybe this helps.   Although,  you've probably aleady checked this out.    I'm leaning toward German.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Thanks so much, Robin. He sure is cute. (Both of them are.)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pumpsygreen. Show pumpsygreen's posts

Het there everyoe, I'm glad to read about West Side Story. I haven't read any reviews yet, and D.D. is hoping to go see it. D.D. is 14,(will  be 15 in  Aug.) What do you think? bg.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

www.bostonherald.com/entertainment/arts_cult ure/view/2011_0617dancing_rules_in_west_side/srvc=edge&position=also         I think it would be an excellent theater experience for someone her age.                                                                                                              

Sections
Shortcuts