1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Big Bang Theory

Who watches this show? Been a fan since day ONE and can't get enough of it. This season doesn't seem to be as good though. Is the show running its course? Penny is hot but her drama is getting tedious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Big Bang Theory

I love this show..it is by far my favorite and has been for years. It's funny about Penny. My son and I were talking about the Penny/Leonard drama after the show last weekend and I agree with you somewhat. It's not so much that Penny is getting tedious..but the Penny/Leonard drama is getting tedious and takes away from the rest of the show. I don't blame the Penny character for that...I blame the Leonard character.  He needs to stop being a doormat and just break up with her once and for all.

I also like that Stuart is has a bigger role this season. I really like that character. Of course, no one can compare to Sheldon!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

Do you think they are phasing out Howard? I'd hate to see that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't seen any of it yet this season.  I have loved it in the past, but you do wonder how long they can keep it up.   They need  a big, multi-episode adventure.  They all go to Europe on road trip,  and they get separated while visiting the Arnold Schwarzenegger Musuem in Austria.   Sheldon alone in a foreign land, that has possibilities.  He argues with Arnie over logic holes in the Terminator series while Arnold is too busy putting the make on Penny,  who is thinking about how hooking up with him could finally get her acting career off the ground, while Leonard stews,  and .... stop,  there's money in this, I'm not sharing anymore of it.  I have no doubt at all that we can get Arnie to do the show though.   LOL.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...now that would be too funny. I really think Sheldon makes the whole show. I missed last night's episode but heard it was a good one so will try to catch it over the weekend.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

I always watch on the weekend so haven't seen the latest yet either. Agreed it would hilarious to see Sheldon overseas.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

All ages  love that show - I'm a great grandma and I love it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I haven't seen any of it yet this season.  I have loved it in the past, but you do wonder how long they can keep it up.   They need  a big, multi-episode adventure.  They all go to Europe on road trip,  and they get separated while visiting the Arnold Schwarzenegger Musuem in Austria.   Sheldon alone in a foreign land, that has possibilities.  He argues with Arnie over logic holes in the Terminator series while Arnold is too busy putting the make on Penny,  who is thinking about how hooking up with him could finally get her acting career off the ground, while Leonard stews,  and .... stop,  there's money in this, I'm not sharing anymore of it.  I have no doubt at all that we can get Arnie to do the show though.   LOL.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...now that would be too funny. I really think Sheldon makes the whole show. I missed last night's episode but heard it was a good one so will try to catch it over the weekend.

[/QUOTE]

Did you watch it? What did you think of the little wrinkle thrown Leonard's way?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I still haven't watched last week's episode. Hopefully tonight!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

TT..you are so right. People of all ages love Big Bang Theory..lol

I finally saw last night's episode. It was too funny. I just love Amy...she just makes me laugh the way she really shoots from the hip.

I didn't get the sense that the new girl will be around more than an episode..but it will be interesting. If she stays..I think that is the end of the Penny/Leonard drama..finally.

Poor Howard :-)