1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonVamp1. Show BostonVamp1's posts

Re: Canceled shows back on the air

I loved Sports Night. The other show I would have loved to see continue for a little longer...and this does go back some years...American Gothic. Gary Cole as the town sherrif who may possibly be the devil reincarnate and Lucas Black as the only one who may know the truth...and possibly be the son of the devil! Just enough Twin Peaks-ness but not over the top.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

EVERWOOD!!!
    AND
    CARNIVAL!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Rome

Caprica

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from arhus. Show arhus's posts

Studio 60 --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reggie-T. Show Reggie-T's posts

"Pushing Daisies." Wonderfully weird, funny, fast-paced, clever and cute (almost too much). Great acting, great chemistry, goofy-fun plot lines. Visually arresting as well. Think Pee Wee's Playhouse with a murder mystery, strong plot development with multiple story lines and somewhat more mature humor. 

I don't know if it could have kept the romantic tension between Lee Pace and Anna Friel (they openly loved each other but could not kiss or touch; if you don't know why, watch the first episode or two on Netflix), but it would have been fun to watch this show develop and mature. 

Friday Night Lights was another great show, but I think it was time to go. After a while it became a parade of troubled youths and looming crises. Sorta like ER but centered around small-town TX. 

Keen Eddie was a good show, from what little I saw of it. As for what we get now--I simply don't care who sings the best, dances the best, loses the most weight, or doesn't get voted out. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reggie-T. Show Reggie-T's posts

@reindeergirl: Rome was brilliant, brilliant stuff. A shame that the writers weren't always faithful to history, but it could have been a lot worse. The British are far better at knowing when to end a series, even if they do it a little prematurely. Dunno how long they could have spun this series along...unless they changed the format to a movie. 

And it looks like they will be. From what I've read, there will be a movie with the two main characters, Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo. Can't wait.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bullyforme. Show bullyforme's posts

Pushing Daisies - a charming fairytail/crimesolving/lovestory.

Everwood - though once the kids grew up I'm not sure where the story would have gone.

Firefly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EdA. Show EdA's posts

Men of a Certain Age

Also from the 1980s: Police Squad

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chomp. Show Chomp's posts

SPORTS SHOW with Norm MacDonald

...actually The Norm Show that was on in the late 90's/early 00's.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pmasalsky. Show Pmasalsky's posts

It's not just "borderline" criminal that "Firefly" was left off the list...it's World Court Criminal.  If Matthew Gilbert ever held a geek card, it is hereby revoked.

Fully agree on many people's ideas so far.  Did I miss a mention of "Deadwood?"  That show could have used one more season to end a little more gracefully.  Ian McShane needs more roles like that.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Meemith. Show Meemith's posts

Get A Life with Chris Elliott

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bjhhog. Show bjhhog's posts

Freaks and Geeks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from QMJ. Show QMJ's posts

Soap and The 44

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from QMJ. Show QMJ's posts

sorry The 4400

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonya1962. Show anthonya1962's posts

I have to go back to the 80's for this one. Does anyone remember the tv show "Crime Story". It ended abruptly with Dennis Farina (Mike Torello) and his team on a plane with whom they were trying to apprehend, Anthony Dennison (Ray Luka). The show ended with the plane they were in crashing into the ocean. Talk about left hanging.

Also the ABC show "Commander in Chief" with Gina Davis. A great show about a female president of the united states.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_551829. Show user_551829's posts

Freaks and Geeks.  That show had Seth Rogen, James Franco, Linda Cardellini, Busy Phillips, and Jason Segel.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluesnc. Show bluesnc's posts

DEADWOOD

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from asimplename. Show asimplename's posts

In Response to Re: Canceled shows back on the air:
    [QUOTE]Glad to see Action made this list.  
    Posted by Slack[/QUOTE]

ABSOLUTELY AGREE! Action was fantastic - and I actually liked it a bit better on TV than on DVD because the beeps over the profanity were funnier than the profanity itself.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from izzysmom. Show izzysmom's posts

Swingtown

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MissyLeigh. Show MissyLeigh's posts

Firefly!

My So-Called Life!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from gerrharr. Show gerrharr's posts

So glad to see so many shout outs for Firefly. With all the garbage that can be found out there it still blows my mind that no one has yet to find a way to bring this gem back from oblivion.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BertBondy. Show BertBondy's posts

Carnivale for me.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from cherlich. Show cherlich's posts

Clone High, on MTV.  It was animated and it only survived 13 episodes, but it showcased some amazing talent (think "everyone I've ever seen on 'Scrubs'") and it was hilarious.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sesvv. Show sesvv's posts

Firefly

Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip

V (the remake) seemed promising...