1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KES. Show KES's posts

Re: Canceled shows back on the air

Terriers, Life on Mars, Human Target (loved Chi McBride in Pushing Daisies, too)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lkoller. Show lkoller's posts

In Response to Re: Canceled shows back on the air:
    [QUOTE]How did Lucky Louie get left off this list?  So annoying.
    Posted by McAwesome[/QUOTE]

But the current "Louie" on FX is even more awesome!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fooltastic. Show fooltastic's posts

Ha, I actually had a momentary thought of suggesting Get a Life but thought it was too out there and nobody would ever remember it.  BTW I count Life On Mars in my "ABC was terrible" list.  Interesting story, lame attempt to finish it off when it was canceled.

I will agree with Studio 60, I enjoyed that one.  And for that matter, I enjoyed Mr. Sunshine, too.  Poor Matthew Perry's not having much luck.

And I also thought of American Gothic, but I still have to go back and try to watch my dual-disc out-of-order DVD release the way they were written to see what I might have missed.

I kind of want to throw in the Ben Stiller show too.  Anyone?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthonya1962. Show anthonya1962's posts

Also liked American Dreams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

[QUOTE]@reindeergirl: Rome was brilliant, brilliant stuff. A shame that the writers weren't always faithful to history, but it could have been a lot worse. The British are far better at knowing when to end a series, even if they do it a little prematurely. Dunno how long they could have spun this series along...unless they changed the format to a movie.  And it looks like they will be. From what I've read, there will be a movie with the two main characters, Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo. Can't wait.
    Posted by Reggie-T[/QUOTE]

Really? Those two? Fantastic! Thanks for letting me know.

As for historical accuracy - I know, right? Atia was believed to be matronly and demure, not the over-the-top character in "Rome."

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Storm8. Show Storm8's posts

[QUOTE]I have to go back to the 80's for this one. Does anyone remember the tv show "Crime Story". It ended abruptly with Dennis Farina (Mike Torello) and his team on a plane with whom they were trying to apprehend, Anthony Dennison (Ray Luka). The show ended with the plane they were in crashing into the ocean. Talk about left hanging. Also the ABC show "Commander in Chief" with Gina Davis. A great show about a female president of the united states.
    Posted by anthonya1962[/QUOTE]

Have to agree " Crime Story was great" kind of an Untouchables redo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JazzyJtotheILL. Show JazzyJtotheILL's posts

[QUOTE]EVERWOOD.  Witty and heartfelt family entertainment.  In the cruelest possible twist of fate, it didn't survive the WB/UPN merger because of a last minute decision to give the profoundly inferior "7th Heaven" one more crappily written and acted season.
    Posted by sawksfan[/QUOTE]

so sad right? I was devastated... I saw an episode of it the other night and it made me really really miss it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

I'm going to go to hel1 for saying this, but I hated 7th Heaven. Although I did like that the middle daughter followed in her father's footsteps as a minister.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from asimplename. Show asimplename's posts

fooltastic

I loved Get a Life!  But I also found Cabin Boy to be funny.  Get a Life was painfully funny, and I mean PAINFULLY. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from fooltastic. Show fooltastic's posts

[QUOTE]fooltastic I loved Get a Life!  But I also found Cabin Boy to be funny.  Get a Life was painfully funny, and I mean PAINFULLY. 
    Posted by asimplename[/QUOTE]

Ha, been too long since I saw Cabin Boy to remember much more than "These pipes are CLEAN!!!" but Get a Life was hilarious... I loved when he died at the end of every episode for a while--South Park's Kenny is so derivative!  Or "How may records did this Tchaikovsky idiot put out anyway? (laughs)  Greedy b*stard."  Or making a compound bow out of a stick...  Ah, good times... Still can't believe his father played his father in that show!  Or for that matter that it survived for a second season!

Sections
Shortcuts