1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Dancing with the Stars Season 13

Dancing with the Stars - 2011 Cast Announcement for Season 13

The spectacular celebrity cast for the new season of "Dancing with the Stars" will be announced live on ABC, MONDAY, AUGUST 29, during "Bachelor Pad." Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke host the live unveiling of the all-star cast. Tune in at 8PM ET/PT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

Chers fat girl/boy  kid is a star... Who knew.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Maybe they should retitle the show: Dancing With Whomever We Could Dredge Up.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    It should be interesting!   We know the pros are good,  and fun to watch.   But I don't envy their jobs.
    Posted by dog-lady

9/19  8pm channel 5  http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/about-the-show

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Okay,  Who do you think will be first to go?   Ron Artest?  Nancy Grace?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I think it has to be Ron Artest...I also think the couple to beat will be Max and Hope. Nancy Grace did much better than I expected..she is a natural. I really liked David Arquette..but I really like him anyhow. Still..I thought of all the male celebrities he was hands down the best.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Dancing with the "C" list. This show has jumped the shark.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

It was difficult to watch at times last night,  however,  I thought Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani did a nice job.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

How has the show jumped the shark? The ratings will no doubt prove the show is a hit.   There were some flops last night, but over all the dancers were pretty good. As far as dredging up people, the show does not have a problem getting people to compete.
    Posted by jackbu

NANCY GRACE, CHAZ, ROB KADASHIAN, ....yeah , that is some A-list.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

No big surprise Ron Artest was the first to go,  I do feel bad for his professional partner Peta, hopefuly she'll get someone she can work with next season.  Elisabetta is beautiful!  But it appears that she can't dance.  I find Chynna and Kristen promising,  not sure about the rest at this point.  Looking forward to next Monday.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

I agree this is one of the dumbest shows on television right now.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

I agree this is one of the dumbest shows on television right now.
    Posted by EmersonCat

.....yeah something we can agree on. Now Eilleen(jackbu) can go after you.....for the record jackbu is a dancing queen.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I am not a dancer..but I love that show. The celebrities make it interesting..but to me what is most interesting is watching the improvement ( in most) from week to week. I've taken ballroom lessons and those dances are not easy..especially to people with no experience. I love watching the pro routines as well.
    To Emerson..the good news for you is we live in a world where you can just change the channel..or choose not to participate in discussions about shows you think are dumb.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ricki Lake surprised me!  That Derek is really a good teacher.  JR was very good. I was hoping for something more from Chynna. The rest are kind of a blur.  So who's going home?  Chaz?  Nancy?  Elisabetta?  I guess it depends on how people vote.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from fubarra. Show fubarra's posts

just the idea of nancy grace dancing in a dress made me throw up in my mouth a little. I can't imagine anyone wanting to watch that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

The scariest sight all night for me had to be Bruce Jenner.  One more plastic surgery and that dude's skin is going to pop right off.  
    Posted by SlimPickensIII

I know!     But did you check out his wife's face,  any more filler and botox and she'll look like a pumpkin !

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars    You can always catch it online,  assuming you have the free time!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I didn't see the show Monday night..so caught the condensed version last night. I am not sure why anyone is knocking Nancy Grace..I thought she did a good job and so didn't the judges. Ricki Lake was awesome...I didn't think Clooney's ex girlfriend was bad enough to get booted..I thought there were worse.

Sections
Shortcuts