1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

I still wonder where Chaz's baby brother  Elijah Blue Allman is?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    [QUOTE]I still wonder where Chaz's baby brother  Elijah Blue Allman is?
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]
    This falls under the category of "who cares". To answer your question..my best guess would be in some sort of rehab program...
    To me..this comment is one of the other reasons Chaz needs to go. The more people speculate on the absurd..the more it takes away from the point of the show..which should be the competition and entertainment.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Well,    1) JR   2) Ricki  3) Hope  4) David    Rob,  Nancy,  Chynna,  Carson,  Chaz     After last week I wouldn't even want to guess who's leaving tonight! Too bad about Chynna's mishap.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I would probably put Ricki first. Her performance was amazing. Hope and Maks second..other than that I agree with your list.
     I couldn't guess who is going home either..but now that Cher has made her appearance ( such as it was)....maybe this will be the week Chazz gets booted. I thought Chynna did better than the judges critiques....she is certainly a much better dancer than Chazz..who gets praised every week for his "courage" and "all he's overcome"....last time I checked it was a dance competition.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]One of Chynna's weaknesses actually is her Pro.  I hear (maybe from this forum) that he's a top-rated instructor, but I dunno.  Something a little off with him.  A little more fire would help, but I guess that's not his style. The lower tiered all did their best dances of the season, including Chaz.  I'm guessing it's going to be Nancy Grace leaving tonight.  The soccer player was very good,  and Carson almost looked coordinated for the first time.  Sure looks like a 2 horse race to me between Ricki and JR.  They screw around with the voting through the bulk of a season, but they seem to get it right at the very end.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]
    Slim..I agree with you. He is not my favorite pro and from the clips they show on the show..it doesn't seem like he has a good teaching style. I think this is important. One can be a great dancer..but teaching dancing is something completely different. Conversely..Maks is a great teacher and this is why his partners usually go very far in the competition. This was noticeable during the rehearsal clip of him and Hope. He realized one of the moves was beyond her capability and rather than have her do it a hundred times and just increase her frustration..he changed things up a bit and adjusted the routine.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Nancy Grace has to go.
    P.s.someone has been crying to the moderater.Cry

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

[QUOTE] P.s.someone has been crying to the moderater.
    Posted by EmersonCat[/QUOTE]
    Off topic:  Just ignore them,  come join us down at The Commoners forum "Where's the party?" thread,  you can put your feet up and relax!   PS:  Everyone is welcome!

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I have Emerson on ignore as well..and that makes for a much more enjoyable online experience.
    Hopefully Chazz is going home tonight and next season they give Lacey a better partner...she's really gotten a raw deal the last couple of seasons.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I had no doubt that Hope would be safe. I can't believe Chazz is still there..but this kind of thing tends to happen on these competition shows. I am sure there is a population of people who don't like the show..and vote for the worst contestant. This type of thing happened on American Idol.
    I enjoyed all the Footloose dances enough to make me consider seeing the movie ( even though it's a remake).

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

1) JR  2) Ricki  3) Hope  4)David  5) Nancy  6) Rob  7) Carson  8) Chaz    I think Carson or Chaz will go home tonight,  but who knows?

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]Carson has to go.  He does not have a clue on how to dance.  At least chaz somewhat stays with the program. If hope goes tonight, which I don't think will happen, I am done with the show for this season.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Thats the smartest thing you'vs said yet. Hows it going palWink

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I was glad to see Carson go..he is funny..but it was time. I think Arquette may be the next to go...Chazz seems to have a cult following so I am sure he will be around for a couple more weeks.

Sections
Shortcuts