1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    [QUOTE]I have the feeling that Chaz is going to do the full Bristol and make it all the way to the finals.  All those votes that were going to Carson are probably headed Chaz's way now.  God help us. Arquette is weird, but he's funny and having fun.  He's growing on me.   Hope looks miserable. She should be next to go.  I suspect the only thing that's kept her around this long is that her partner seems to have a fan club all his own. I didn't realize the American Idol chick was so chunky.  Somehow I picked up the impression that she was a country singer, and that didn't seem to be the case.  Very good singer though.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the chick from American Idol - Kelly Clarkson- has gotten a bit chunky, I suppose that comes from driving the big rigs when she's not singing!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Yeah, the chick from American Idol - Kelly Clarkson- has gotten a bit chunky, I suppose that comes from driving the big rigs when she's not singing!
    Posted by RogerTaylor[/QUOTE]
    She turned into a talentless cowTongue Out

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I wouldn't be surprised if Kelly Clarkson shows up as a celebrity contestant on DWTS within the next year, she seemed quite interested when Tom Bergeron mentioned the possibility.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

It always amazes me when people take a beautiful..talented and accomplished woman..and reduce her value to whatever her weight happens to be at the moment. Clarkson's weight fluctuates all the time..( much like 90 percent of women)...I am sure she has no trouble filling her Saturday nights and she seems well balanced enough not to care what the more "appearance minded" among us think of her. Dancing with the stars can have her on the show anytime as far as I am concerned.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Maks was upset after Hope recieved poor scores and gave the judges quite an earful.  Chaz looked very unhappy.   It seems obvious JR is going to win this thing. I wouldn't be surprised if Chaz drops out due to knee injury or something.  Tonight should be interesting.                                                

Hope Solo got some pointers from three sexy DWTS troupe dancers, brought in by her tough-love partner Maks Chmerkovskiy, to prep her for a rumba to Rent's Seasons of Love. But the lessons didn't pay off. Carrie Ann praised her movement quality but said she seemed forced at times. Len said it was her "worse dance of the whole season." Maks got ticked off and said maybe it was time for Len to "get out of the business." Carrie Ann told him not to be "disrespectful." Scores: 7, 6, 7 = 20 Maks said after the scoring, "With all due respect, this is my show," he said, "I helped make it what it is."

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

First..let me just say that I did not see the entire show and only saw three of the dances...Chazs, Hope and JR. I agree that this is JR's competition to lose. I didn't see Ricki Lake..but it's hard to imagine anyone did better than JR.

As far as Maks' comments..I have to say ..I don't blame him one bit for giving the judges an earful. Over the past few weeks..there has definitely been a disconnect in the tone the judges take with Chazz..and the tone they take with everyone else ( other than perhaps Ricki and JR..who are definitely the top 2).  While their critiques of Chazz feel like somewhat of a love fest...their critique of the other second tier contestants seems designed to tear down whatever confidence they may have. Maks' comment in pointing this out to the judges was right on the money in my opinion. You can tell the other pros think exactly what Maks articulated. Even Chazz' partner Lacey seems like she can't figure out why he is still there..and seems to be losing patience with him.
    Hope ..in my opinion...looked more relaxed and more natural than she ever has...yet..I am sure her confidence plummetted after the judges' comments.  The idea that Len could give Hope the same exact score as Chazz is absurd. I am sure Hope feels like she just can't win with these judges.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Slim....good point about the coddling..I am  growing weary of hearing about how "brave" and "courageous" he is...and the female judge practically bursts into tears everytime she's going to make a comment about him.
    Maks' may come across as arrogant..but the reality is..he is a major part of the success of that show. I am guessing (hoping) that there will be a new attitude with the judges next week..should Chazz still be there.
    Also..if..as I suspect..grumpy Len gave Hope a 6 based on his reaction to Maks' comments...then Maks' is right..Len should be out of the business.
    Also..I think even Chazz knows he should have been gone by now.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I look forward to next week,  maybe we can focus on the dancing now.  Maks was so upset!  It must be so frustrating for the professionals, they work so hard and probably aren't even sure when the next job will be when this gig is up!  Maks is in his early 30s, so he's one of the older dancers there, his brother Val is 26.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

[QUOTE]Hope Solo and Maks 800-868-3408 Thank you
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

I agree!  Thanks for posting the # sometimes I get to the phone and blank out!

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I still thought the judges were harsh on Hope and Maks,  I don't understand why Rob and Cheryl got higher scores?  Anyway I voted for Hope. I'd like Rob to go but maybe it's Nancy's turn tonight.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I hope you're wrong Maks is my favorite!  He did bite the hand that feeds him though, I'm sure he regrets it already.  I hope he can redeem himself.