1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

Yes,  I think Hope and Maks were making a statement [not a good one] by not going on Jimmy Kimmel,   kind of like not showing up for your goodbye party at work!   The other three had no obligation to go but did so and showed a positive team spirit and attitude.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Please don't get discouraged,  the psychology of this internet forum stuff is very interesting,  take it all with a grain of salt, if we all agreed upon everything... think how boring it would be! When people become argumentive or abusive in any way just shut down your computer and walk away. You can take a fresh look at it tomorrow.
    Posted by dog-lady

You are so nice dog-ladySmile  being a newbie I guess I need to learn who to stay away from. these guys have anger.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Slim, she is not a newbie. She likes to create new names.
    Posted by jackbu

That is a LIE looks like you get off on starting trouble. stay away from me if you don't like what I say. just like Hope I have a right to express an opinion!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : That is a LIE looks like you get off on starting trouble. stay away from me if you don't like what I say. just like Hope I have a right to express an opinion!
    Posted by DanceWithMe71

He may have you confused with someone else.  Try not to react emotionally, remember he doesn't really know you!   Everyones opinion has value.  I think it is better to say nothing instead of something you might regret.  If I were you I would let it go and move on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

you're right dog-lady.thanks for helping outSmile

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I'm not sure how anyone could be a fan of Hope Solo after watching the additional sounds last night.  F-bombs left and right.  Totally classless.  And her pro is no prize either.  They're taking this way too seriously, don't they realize it's a teevee show, they're getting paid, they're getting exposure. The only thing they're not getting is the cheesy mirrorball, boo-hoo.  Maks, if you think you're getting treatly poorly then quit. I'm sure there are better gigs out there for a professional dancer (and I'm using that term very loosely).  Oh wait, there aren't!  Day-um, what's a poor Rusky boy to do?  I hear the Siberian Dance Studio is looking for teachers. Reminds me of Chaz, whining because he was getting 'disrepected'. Guess what Bubba,  it's a clown show and you're one of the guest clowns.  If you want to advance your weird 'cause', whatever the hell it was supposed to be, you ought to pick a more serious realm to work in. You had no complaint, Ewok.  You don't want to be called a penguin then stop waddling around in a penguin suit in front of a mass audience. Yes, I'm in a mood this morning.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII

Hi Slim...I must have been posting at the same time as you this morning because I did not see this comment...I haven't been watching the results shows because I am out on Tuesdays..but I believe you if you said she was tossing around that kind of language. Given that..it is difficult to defend her..too bad really because I've liked her for much of this competition..but I like Ricki Lake as well..so no big deal.
    I am not defending her actions by any stretch of the imagination..but she is pretty young..not that it is an excuse but simply a possible explanation to her behavior...I thought she was a better competitor than that..and part of being a good competitor involves being a good loser.  In the end though..she hurts herself and her image more than anything else...so C'est la vie in my book.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : back track much?
    Posted by DanceWithMe71

How am I backtracking..? You need to read the the posts better...

Dancewithme...I am reading all the comments here and I am going to say a couple of things...first..giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not who at least one person on this board believes you to be ..I get the sense that you are pretty young yourself. You need to learn how to disagree with people without taking things personally...also..one thing I have learned is that the only behavior you can control is your own. I think Dog-lady gave you some excellent advice and I hope you follow it....now I could be wrong about you..and I guess that wouldn't surprise me either...but dog-lady is right..we are all strangers on a blog site...no one should care enough to make it personal.

Dog-lady..thanks for an excellent thread...and giving us all a place to talk ( and gripe) about yet another season of Dancing...I think much like the Season is ready to be over..this thread is probably about ready to be done..given how much it has devolved and the drama is becoming old real fast...lol
    Since I have no plans to watch the finals due to other commitments..I will bow out of the conversation...and leave you all with the prediction that JR will win it all( much as I like Ricki Lake..lol).
    Hope everyone enjoys the finals..

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/hope-solo-bursts-into-tears-refuses-all-press-after-dwts-ouster-20111611

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Poor HopeFrown

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : How am I backtracking..? You need to read the the posts better... Dancewithme...I am reading all the comments here and I am going to say a couple of things...first..giving you the benefit of the doubt that you are not who at least one person on this board believes you to be ..I get the sense that you are pretty young yourself. You need to learn how to disagree with people without taking things personally...also..one thing I have learned is that the only behavior you can control is your own. I think Dog-lady gave you some excellent advice and I hope you follow it....now I could be wrong about you..and I guess that wouldn't surprise me either...but dog-lady is right..we are all strangers on a blog site...no one should care enough to make it personal. Dog-lady..thanks for an excellent thread...and giving us all a place to talk ( and gripe) about yet another season of Dancing...I think much like the Season is ready to be over..this thread is probably about ready to be done..given how much it has devolved and the drama is becoming old real fast...lol Since I have no plans to watch the finals due to other commitments..I will bow out of the conversation...and leave you all with the prediction that JR will win it all( much as I like Ricki Lake..lol). Hope everyone enjoys the finals..
    Posted by miscricket

Hi miscricket, I tried to send you a message like I did with Robin but I couldn't I didn't mean to be rude and I am going to try to take you guys advice. I wasn't trying to be mean to anyone else.I just didn't like the way some people were acting and also if anybody knows how to fix the pictures can you help me? When I signed up I added a picture of me dancing but it doesn't show up yet.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

When you do the picture business you have to scroll down to the bottom and click on SAVE or it won't go through.   Are you sure you want to post a picture of yourself?  Don't you want to remain anonymous?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Its a really nice picture of me and my partner but maybe I will think about it more. I thought it would show I am not someone else.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

dancing with the stars Dancing with the Stars is supposed to be about dancing, but this week it’s been about a whole lot more. The gossip fodder hasn’t let up for a nanosecond, and today is no exception. After being banned from the ABC talk show circuit following his and Hope Solo’s week 9 elimination, pro dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy finally got a chance to talk. And boy, did he.

Maks tells the NY Post that he thinks JR Martinez should win the Season 13 Mirrorball trophy (which will be awarded on next week’s Dancing with the Stars finale show), and if he doesn’t “there is something fundamentally wrong with America.” Whew. At long last Maks also addresses his current relationship with ex-fiancé Karina Smirnoff, JR’s pro partner. “I will never speak to that person again. And I never have. It has been years now.” Double whew. What's it like on the set for these two? One can only imagine the tension in the skybox where all the contestants must hang close together two nights a week. If two people refuse to speak to each other, it can hardly go unnoticed. For his part, Maks admits it's been hard. For her part, Karina has maintained her silence.

Dancing with the Stars long time fans will recall Maks’ proposal of marriage to Karina on New Year’s 2009. Their engagement ended within months, supposedly over the couple’s inability to agree on children. Karina became engaged again last year, this time to pro baseball player Brad Penny. And from the looks of it, this wedding may never take place either. The couple recently postponed their winter wedding.

Despite his personal feelings about Karina, Maks really wants JR to win Season 13. “I think J.R. deserves it. It is his right to walk into Dancing With The Stars and walk away with the trophy. But on top of all of that, he is a great dancer.” Well said, Maks.

Stmble
    Reddit

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Dancing-Stars-Finale-1039931.aspx?rss=breakingnews Don't forget DWTS will air late tonight due to the Patriots game but you can also watch it online tomorrow, not sure when to vote...maybe tonight after the show.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I need to rethink my crush on Karina.  I didn't know any of her backstory until I read those links.
    Posted by SlimPickensIII

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karina_Smirnoff

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts