1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    [QUOTE]I didn't see the show Monday night..so caught the condensed version last night. I am not sure why anyone is knocking Nancy Grace..I thought she did a good job and so didn't the judges. Ricki Lake was awesome...I didn't think Clooney's ex girlfriend was bad enough to get booted..I thought there were worse.
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]
    Nancy Grace is a troll. Besides looking like a beached whale in a sparkling dress she is a completely unpleasant person. She should have gone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fubarra. Show fubarra's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Nancy Grace is a troll. Besides looking like a beached whale in a sparkling dress she is a completely unpleasant person. She should have gone.
    Posted by EmersonCat[/QUOTE]

That's putting it nicely. Clearly the bar is about ankle high for this show. I heard the cow had a "wardrobe malfunction", and almost puked again.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

No need to be mean!   She had twin babies late in life,  suffered serious medical complications and is still struggling with the weight gain from all that. She's not the only celebrity there with weight issues.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]No need to be mean!   She had twin babies late in life,  suffered serious medical complications and is still struggling with the weight gain from all that. She's not the only celebrity there with weight issues.
    Posted by dog-lady[/QUOTE]

...she is quite the nasty shrew. I am beginning to think Weight Watches or Jenny Craig are the major sponsors.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : ...she is quite the nasty shrew. I am beginning to think Weight Watches or Jenny Craig are the major sponsors.
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]
    That is good. Maybe I will watch it to see the commercials.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]You seem to watch a lot of shows you don't like.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    You seem to be too interested in my comments. did you spend the afternoon looking through my comments? Seems like you hit every discussion I did. I have two teenagers. I watch a lot of shows I don't like. Thats what happens when you have kids. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]are you upset I denied your friend request? Sorry, but I can usually spot the stalkers.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Yet you are following me around.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : ....did you forget about one of your teens? EmersonCat's page Recommended (2) About Me: Happily married stay at home mom of 3 teenagers.
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]
    Another one that follows people. Are you and jackbu related? I have two teen daughters who love that stupid show. My son can't stand it. I suppose I left daughter out. I didn't realize the forum police were scrutinizing every word.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Another one that follows people. Are you and jackbu related? I have two teen daughters who love that stupid show. My son can't stand it. I suppose I left daughter out. I didn't realize the forum police were scrutinizing every word.

...just giving you a heads up, before miscricket spied it. she is on blog patrol

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : ...just giving you a heads up, before miscricket spied it. she is on blog patrol
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]
    Well if miscricket wants to play blog police that is her problem. I am going to review every comment I make for errors. I do this for fun not a grade. She should just stick to the topic.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Well if miscricket wants to play blog police that is her problem. I am going to review every comment I make for errors. I do this for fun not a grade. She should just stick to the topic.
    Miscricket doesn't play blog police and could care less about that kind of thing..but seriously Emerson..you should keep the lies straight. Thank goodness you have your pal oldie to run interference for you...geeesh...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Now..back to our regularly scheduled program..I am hoping to catch most of the show tonight...I like Arquette as a celebrity but I see what you mean about the dancing. Chazz definitely has the Bristol think going for him. I think he will be here longer than he should..but I have mixed feelings about that since I really like his partner Lacey.
    My odds on favorite couple Hope and Maks did not do so well last week..so I am sure they will come back with a great performance this week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Pointing out your blatant lie is not the same as spelling corrections. Too funny..in all likelihood I would never have noticed your pal Emerson's little..shall we say..error? Too funny....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

1) Chynna  2) Ricki  3) JR  4) Kristin.     I think Chaz will go Tuesday.                  Rob is boring,  Hope is blah,  I like Carson but not for his dancing ability!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

I will give you that JR was good. Nancy Grace and the soccer chick will be gone along with chaz

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts