1. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13:
    Such a great prediction Emerson. Eventually all but one couple will be gone. I promise you "the soccer chick" will not depart tonight.
    Posted by jackbu

If she's not off tonight then next week.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

not next week either, obviously you are not a fan of the show, and are just here to disagree with people.

Take a look at who her partner is, this guy is always in the final three. But I am not predicting he makes the final three this year, just that he will be around longer then you think.

Chirstie Alley was a lot worse then then Hope, and he turned her into a star of the show.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Hi Cricket: I am sure you are better than you think.  Those ballroom classes are tough and people get much better after a few.
    Posted by jackbu

Watching Chazz was painful for sure...although there was a part of me that was happy to see that there is actually someone out there who dances worse than I do. I may have missed a piece of the puzzle..but I am not getting what the judges keep referring to when they talk about Chazz' courage. I can't warm up to Carson..he could be in trouble as well. I thought Nancy Grace did well...I love that she sings Moon River to her kids. That was one of 3 songs I used to sing my son to sleep.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I guess no one told Mary J Bliege that dwts jumped the shark. Oldie. You still get everything wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Told you Hope would be fine.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Shocker! Kristin one of the most attractive and talented ones got the boot!   I heard Cher may be in the audience next week.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I was really surprised at the results. Mark is one of the best choreographers so I hate to see him gone. While there is no doubt that Chazz should have been the person to go..based on actual dancing ( we all know that voting for many is based on factors other than dancing)...to be honest with you..I could not even remember the name of Mark's partner...so perhaps this is what happened. Sometimes those who get stuck in the middle of the pack suffer the most on shows like this. They are not blowing anyone away..and no one is trying to save them( as Chazz's fans obviously are).
    I had to laugh at the fact that the judges were so shocked..this is the same group who does nothing but praise Chazz..
    To me..the best line of the entire night was Chazz' partner Lacey telling him he looked like Fred Flintstone in that vest. Not very nice..to be sure...but actually surprisingly accurate.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]Told you Hope would be fine.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE
    If you think fine is being in the bottom twoTongue out

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Once again, you don't understand the show. Being in that position doesn't mean she was in the bottom two. The bottom line is she made another week, and like always you are wrong.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Last night like most nights, that wasn't the case. I never have heard him use the expression, true bottom two. Once again, I am sure oldie will fixate on this, instead of his girl friend being wrong. For a show that oldie thinks jumped the shark, he spends a lot of time paying attention.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I could be wrong but I always thought the elimination went in order of the highest scores to the lowest,  ie:  Kristin and Hope being in the bottom two. Even though it doesn't always make sense.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

ok..slim...I see you are saying it is something new.   I was glued to the set last night, and did not hear tom say bottom two. I may have missed it last week.  I know in past years, he has made it a point to say that there was no specific order.

Anyway, next to last usually works in that couple's favor for the next week.  The next to last couple never gets booted the next week.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

The host specifically stated last night that while one of the final 2 couples had the least number of votes..that the last 2 standing did not mean they both had the lowest # of votes..so it's just as likely Hope and Maks had the most votes..we don't know that.  This is how they do it every week..with the exception of ( I thought) the first week. Anyone who does not believe that can replay the last 10 minutes of the show.
    That being said..time to put Oldie and now Emerson back on ignore.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I threw the true bottom question on the dwts fb page. No one heard that statement. I think the confusion is: the first two weeks, the people who exited actually had the lowest scores from the judges. This was not the case last week.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

I threw the true bottom question on the dwts fb page. No one heard that statement. I think the confusion is: the first two weeks, the people who exited actually had the lowest scores from the judges. This was not the case last week.
    Posted by jackbu

....thank you for researching this.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I threw the true bottom question on the dwts fb page.
    Posted by jackbu

Yes,  I am curious what you find out also.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

In Response to Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13 : Yes,  I am curious what you find out also.
    Posted by dog-lady

...I see jackbu had trouble adding the link to back up his fake story.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

***Note the last paragragh.

LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Soccer star and “Dancing with the Stars” contestant Hope Solo considers her work in the ballroom one of the most difficult things she’s ever done – even harder than posing nude for ESPN magazine’s annual “Body Issue.”

Hope stopped by Access Hollywood Live on Wednesday where she chatted about dropping her clothes for the mag’s racy shoot.

”[It’s] one of the hardest photo shoots I’ve ever done. It took a lot of courage obviously,” she told Billy Bush and Kit Hoover. “Probably for eight hours I was naked in front of eight people.”

The athlete said she eventually got super comfortable baring it all.

“I was so nervous at first that I started screaming when they dropped the robe, and then by the end of the day I was talking to people like it was nothing,” she said of the shots, which will hit newsstands on Friday. “Just standing there nude having conversations.”

Baring her body might have been difficult for Hope at first, but she said it was nothing compared to competing on “DWTS.”

“This is one of the hardest things I’ve never done,” the athlete, who was spared from elimination on Tuesday’s “DWTS” results show, said. “This is harder than the naked photo shoot, I assure you. [I’m] more sure of myself being naked than dancing, absolutely.”

Hope told Billy and Kit that she was sad to see fellow competitor Kristin Cavallari sent packing on Tuesday, but feels confident she won’t suffer the same fate next week.

“I have a lot of fans, and I know they’re going to come out in droves next week after seeing us in the bottom two,” she said, referring to professional partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who she’ll be performing a “Toy Story” themed dance with next week.

Copyright 2011 by NBC Universal, Inc. All rights reserved.
    This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Just going out dancing for an hour socially is great exercise.  These dancers are rehearsing 8 hours a day.   The one thing Hope does not have to do when playing soccer is count and keep time, which very important in dancing.   This is a big reason why hines ward and other football players do well.  Ward endlessly pratices the same timing plays in football, which no doubt helped him on the dance floor.

I think when Hope's timing gets better, she will improve a lot.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.accesshollywood.com/chaz-bono-reveals-special-guest-coming-to-watch-him-on-next-weeks-dancing-with-the-stars_article_54830  Monday may be interesting!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Yes..Like Slim said earlier..it becomes obvious why Chazz is still there. Still...I think it will be interesting to see what if anything the fairly outspoken Cher adds to the show.

Jack...that's a good point about why the football players have such an advantage. I wondered about that. Yes..being a goalie Hope doesn't have to do much counting and it is a really hard thing to get used to.

Sections
Shortcuts