Dancing with the Stars Season 13

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Dancing with the Stars Season 13

I thought Nancy would be going, even she looked shocked!  I wonder if there is a romance brewing between Kim and David ... He said  "I'd like to keep dancing with her if she'll have me."  And she said  "Of course I will."   I'm glad Hope made it but Maks seems to have an attitude problem now, very quiet.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

I like Max as much as the next person. He can give me a dance lesson anytime. However, I thought this show was about the competition and the competition being the celebrities. As someone who competed on a collegiate level in Ballroom Dance, it's frustrating to read that people are voting A) before they've even seen the routine and B) based on the likeabiltiy of a celebrity. Yes, Hope is very likeable and has gotten a raw deal from the judges, but the best dancer on that show, hands down is JR. I vote every week, but not until I've seen the routine. My vote has changed from time to time also. I vote for who I think did the best dancewise. That is it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

It's obvious Jr and Karina are going to win this thing!   However I'm still pulling for Hope and Maks.  Nancy will probably go tonight as Len predicted.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I agree Derek is a genius at bringing the out the best in people,  but I still like Maks better!   I enjoyed the clip with his family last night,  showed a warmer side to him.  The food on the table looked divine!  The bulldog was cute too.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Len is an idiott. Slimpicken I agree re: Derekis THE best teaching wise. Maks has sex appeal but not style.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

What was up with Chris Botti and the opera guy?  They couldn't get out of there fast enough!  I really like Chris Botti and was hoping he'd say a word or two.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I get a kick out of Maks when he pinches Tom's behind,  Tom is so good natured about it!   Brooke reminds me of a Barbie doll... eye candy!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Bocelli puts me in another kind of mood if ya know what I mean !
    Slimpickens, he is blind so good point about why he had to exit earlier. Seems like they are desparate to fill dead air so they should just cut the show down to half hour.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Don't forget to vote tonight!     Hope and Maks    1-800-868-3408

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

That was quite a tango by Hope and Maks...and quite a comment by Hope. I can't say as I blame her. Carrie's comment to Maks was uncalled for and once again the judges prove how completely unprofessional they are in their bias against Hope and Maks. That they don't like Maks is clear..and Hope is right..they've wanted her off the show for a while. I am sure the judges' scores reflected their feelings about her comment..but I completely respect her for saying it. This is one of the things I like best about the partnership between Hope and Maks...they have each other's backs. She has overcome a lot in her life..and I am sure her story makes the judges look down on her...but she is a true champion and in the end it doesn't matter what they think of her.
     Even if it costs her tomorrow night..she did the right thing by speaking up. Sometimes you just have to call it as you see it and let the chips fall where they may.
    I hope next season we see some changes in the judge's panel..

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Maybe they will replace Maks with Tristan McManus [Nancy's partner] next season. He mentioned on Jimmy Kimmel he wasn't told if he was coming back or not and he seems very pleasant.  I like Maks but he is rather narcissistic.  JR is really showing stress under pressure.  Rob is doing much better than anyone expected...and of course Rikki is going strong!  Hope shouldn't make sarcastic remarks toward the judges, it's not very becoming.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

Hope and Maks won't be gone because of props or Hope's remark to the judges. She will be gone because the judges want her gone. They are incredibly thin skinned and haven't recovered from the tongue lashing dished out by Maks a few weeks ago. Dog-Lady do you think her remarks were unbecoming? She is a competitor. Do you think that a woman standing up for herself and her partner and commenting on the unprofessional conduct of the judges is in your words unbecoming? I was glad she spoke up for herself and that can only help her with the voters. The judges giving them the bottom score on the cha-cha was proof of what miscricket asserts. They gave the Kardashian kid the top score? This is to further their cause of getting Maks off. This show is in need of a makeover, starting with the judges.They let personal feelings come in the way of professionalism. The show is no longer legitimate. I agree that Maks is not going anywhere. All you need to go is go to the comments on Facebook.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I like Hope and have been voting for her all along,  I'm glad she spoke up...but I could tell she was hurt and I thought she sounded a little bitter...I just want her to leave with dignity,  with her accomplishments I think she's doing them a favor just  by showing up!