1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

Did the "Dancing with the Stars" judges go too far with their criticism?

Controversy has entered the ballroom! Pro partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy is making headlines for resisting the judges' negative feedback on Monday, while the judges are under fire for calling recently booted DWTS competitor Chaz Bono names like "penguin" and "Ewok."

So are the judges out of line, should Maks just keep quiet, or are both sides at fault? Let us know your thoughts!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Did the "Dancing with the Stars" judges go too far with their criticism?

Maks is still complaining! http://www.usmagazine.com/moviestvmusic/news/maksim-chmerkovskiy-slams-derek-hough-20112610 You know what they say ... "Don't bite the hand that feeds you."           Maks wants to go into acting,  romantic comedies similar to Vince Vaughn ... Okay but don't quit your day job!    "A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush."    90% of actors are not working.    I think the judges are just doing their job,  you have to respect that. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Maks was right in his comments. I wouldn't worry too much about whether Maks feels like he has a shot at success..no matter what the judges may think of him...the reality is Maks has a huge fan base...unlike the judges... and the networks realize that. Given Maks' comments the first night..I was unsurprised to see that Chazz was gone the next night.  Doglady..I would venture a guess that it is the show who doesn't want to bite the hand that feeds it. Many people would stop watching if they ever let Maks go...
    Also..I would not worry about Maks having success. He is already  a very successful and sought after dance instructor..he is already living his dream..the rest is just gravy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wmasschic. Show Wmasschic's posts

MAKS  HAS GOTTEN TO BE SUCH A JERK...HE IS ARROGANT BEYOND BELIEF...I CANT WAIT TILL HE IS VOTED OFF..NEVERMIND HOW HE TREATS HIS DANCE PARTNER..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dunmore13. Show dunmore13's posts

Yes, it is as though they have already decided whom they want to win and therefore are being more negative than is necessary with the other contestants.

I could NOT get through to Vote two weeks ago.  Only three of my phone calls were accepted.  Strange or part of a Plot.... 

As for Maks, HE IS THE ONLY REASON MY GROWN DAUGHTER AND I WATCH DWTS.  Year after year.  The only dancer who comes close to Maks' perfect-form performance is the new Irish instructor, Tristan McManus, who is partner to Nancy Grace.
    Bright Lights

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanceWithMe71. Show DanceWithMe71's posts

On some people, yes. On others. no.