1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/s92/dancingwiththestars/news/a465103/bachelors-chris-harrison-disappointed-by-sean-lowe-doing-dwts.html

Peta Murgatroyd will be back! 

6 days till the Season 16 debut

Btw: If anyone is interested:  One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest at 9pm Wednesday 3/13 ION television channel

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Unless he's been practicing with Peta in private, he has only a week to get up to speed. Not a lot of time. But I imagine this thing was in the works for a while now, and they simply waited for the Bachelor season to be over with before making the announcement. So lack of adequate training time shouldnt be an issue

Good get for the show. He's very popular

PS Is that your dog in your avatar, Robin? Handsome fella

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache, yes that is one of them, she's a corgi but I think she has a touch of pit bull in her, very protective!  The picture doesn't do her justice... it's true that the camera adds 10 pounds!

Don't let anyone tell you that corgi's are small dogs,  they are more like german shepherds with short legs, lol

Back to DWTS, I don't watch the Bachelor, so I'm not familiar with Sean Lowe but I look forward to seeing what he's about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Beautiful dog. Sorry I misidentified her gender:)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It's okay, I would describe her as tomboyish,  a natural farm girl type :)

Lowe and his DWTS partner have been rehearsing for just a week, but Murgatroyd sees a lot of potential in him. "He has already got some pretty good moves down," she revealed. "I definitely think Sean's gonna make it far. I think he's got all the determination and drive to win that Mirrorball."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/sean-lowes-dancing-with-the-stars-partner-peta-murgatroyd-im-going-to-teach-him-and-catherine-giudici-to-waltz-for-their-wedding-2013123#ixzz2NPWA5ztB

Oh, and Wynona and Tony were on GMA this morning, they look like they are having fun...good chemistry!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He couldnt have asked for a better partner. Peta's got a great track record. I bet they do well together

Wynona and Tony though...oh, my achin' back! I dont see them working out at all. I just hope poor Tony knows a good chiropractor. He may need one before this season is over

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Seriously, No Maks?  He is the best dancer on the show. 

Looks like another bad season, Andy Rick drives me nuts and I am thinking if he actually makes it to the first show, he will be terrible at dancing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Putting a disappointing "All-Star" season in its rearview mirror ball trophy, "Dancing With the Stars" reboots Monday (ABC 7 at 8) with a back-to-the-future edition. Who will win the 16th edition? Come on -- admit it: You care. So do I, and with that, let's go to the handicaps:

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment/columnists/verne-gay/dancing-with-the-stars-odds-on-faves-1.4822561

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Zendaya and Val obviously were the best, no surprise there.  Kellie and Derek stood out,  and I was impressed with Dorothy and Tristan.

Andy looked sooo uncomfortable.    What's her name (Lisa) with the dog was a little too much!

Wynona and Tony,  D.L. and Cheryl....both couples were painful to watch.  I found Aly and Mark disappointing.

The rest didn't stand out one way or the other imo,  oh well, it's only week #1

http://bostonherald.com/entertainment/television/television_news/2013/03/alexandra_the_great_raisman_trots_out_new_side_on

PS: I miss Maks already, and Peta looks sad (they broke up last month before Valentines Day)

Maybe I'm projecting  :(       Maks come back!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

I stayed awake long enough to see that derek has another great partner.  After that it was lights out for me. It seems that my gf enoys the show, so I will be catching some episodes this season.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Only week one, but Kellie and Zendaya have already separated themselves from the field IMO and established themselves as the ones to beat

I agree about Aly Raisman. She seemed a bit overwhelmed by the moment last night, and her routine failed to meet expectations. I think she'll be okay though

Will be rooting for Dorothy Hammil! Graceful/lovely on the dance floor...Humble/soft spoken off it. And still looking good at age 56

Wynona: Biggest head Ive ever seen on a human being. Did you get a good look at it? That thing is huge

Jacoby Jones: There is more technique in the average NFL touchdown dance than there was in his performance last night. Hated it. Hey, Jacoby: This aint no disco. Learn some skills. Develop some ballroom discipline. PS Youre an idiot

The only male celeb who impressed was Ingo Rademacher, who did a surprisingly good job with the modern dance. (Wonder what pingo thinks of Ingo?)

Sean Lowe: Big disappointment, although I should have known better. Bulked up guys arent good dancers

Lisa Vanderpump, Andy's Dick, Victor Ortiz, DL Hugely (he was the worst): All bad. Will be lucky to survive the vote off next week

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I stayed awake long enough to see that derek has another great partner.  After that it was lights out for me. It seems that my gf enoys the show, so I will be catching some episodes this season.

The show starts at 8. Derek and Kellie were the first couple to dance

You mean to tell me you went to bed at 8:15? Hmmm

Sounds to me like more excuse mongering, jack

You have a reputation for this sort of thing dating back to last season, you know...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache,  DWTS is on tonight at 9pm with interviews and backstage footage.

jackbu, it's an opportunity for you to catch up...if you see this in time!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

I finally watched Monday's episode (didn't DVR last nights).  I thought Kellie was the best by far.  Now that I have seen the first one, I think I'll probably continue to watch.

I agree that although I was rooting for Ally, she just seemed a bit stiff or something.  But, it's early, I'm sure they will all improve.  I can't stand Andy Dick so I just fast forwarded on by him, lol.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In response to SlimPickensIII's comment:

"Switching topics, we used to have someone that brought his two corgi's to work.  Nice dogs, but they shed like crazy.  At least his did." (end quote)

You have to use a shedding blade to groom them (outside) lol!

They tend to be healthy dogs, however they need plenty of exercise, herding dogs like to keep busy!

(off topic for a minute)

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from princess-cal. Show princess-cal's posts

Slim, I agree about Wynonna, however, I have to hand it to her for getting out there and doing this.  It takes a lot of guts.  Her family has also been through quite an ordeal this past year, so I think that tugged a bit on my heart strings as well, so I am kind of rooting for her to do well.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I watch the first episode of DWTS last night. Don't have any comments, except some of the stars should not be out there. Yes, it does take guts, but this is a dancing competition, not a guts competition. I like to see at least one more episode, before I make any judgement. They were all nervous last night. Especially Ally Raisman. She was doing deep breathing in the back ground, while the stars got interviewed and got their scores.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Sorry Ache:  I wish I could comment on some of your posts from last season, but I don't remember any.

Yes, sleeping by 8:15 p.m.  Early week for me and got home around 7.

Robin:  Thanks and I did catch the hour last night and got a feel for what is there.  Turned it on at 8 and was first dissapointed that splash was on.   I ended up watching splash and enjoyed it.  Not sure how they sent the cosby girl home with a back flip twist.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sorry Ache:  I wish I could comment on some of your posts from last season, but I don't remember any.

Robin:  Thanks and I did catch the hour last night and got a feel for what is there.  Turned it on at 8 and was first dissapointed that splash was on.   I ended up watching splash and enjoyed it.  Not sure how they sent the cosby girl home with a back flip twist.

Dont remember any of my posts from last season, huh, jack? Well, guess what? Neither do I. I barely remember the messages I posted yesterday. Geesh

Thanks for watching the show last night though. It didnt get over til 10 which is way past your bed time. You must be a wreck today

Peace

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sorry Ache

Oh, and apology accepted...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Dont remember any of my posts from last season, huh, jack? Well, guess what? Neither do I. I barely remember the messages I posted yesterday. Geesh

Thanks for watching the show last night though. It didnt get over til 10 which is way past your bed time. You must be a wreck today

Peace

you do not remember your posts but remember mine? there is a name for that

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Huh? No, jack. I dont remember details of your individual messages. Are you insane?

I'm speaking in general here about your reputation: for being shiftless and lazy and for making excuses and for the utter lack of effort you showed the entire season last year

That's what I'm talking about

Not asking you to change by the way. You seem like a nice enough guy, but a little more energy would be appreciated, okay?

Thank you, jack. Good night

you remember way too.much and way too consumed with what i do

Sections
Shortcuts