DWTS Season 16

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

re DWTS Prom night next week.

I attended the "University of Hard Knocks"                   

There were no Proms for me, lol!   

Eta:  I have no idea why benign posts are being removed from this thread.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Another day on the DWTS thread/Another message deleted. What was it for this time?

No to the prom idea, huh, Robin? Okay. Just thought I'd ask. I'm sure we'd have had fun. Guess I will cancel the tux and limo then...unless pingo is interested. Think she might be free on Monday night? Nah, I doubt it...

UHK? Nice. Almost went there myself:)

Btw, Slim's next post will be his 1000th. Way to go, Slim. Here's wishing you another thousand more

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

“Dancing with the Stars” professional dancer Maksim Chmerkovskiy made his debut on “General Hospital.” But unlike Farley, Chmerkovskiy’s role is temporary.

The pro dancer, who has been partnered with Kirstie Alley and Hope Solo on “DWTS,” was cast as Anton Ivanov and will be sharing scenes with “DWTS: All-Star” contestants and “GH” star Kelly Monaco.

The dancer also tweeted about the guest-starring role, writing, "Definitely had the best table at the [Nurse's] Ball [on 'General Hospital'] ;)"

Chmerkovskiy is not currently competing on “DWTS” for its 16th season, even though he remains under contract with them, Digital Spy wrote.   http://www.ibtimes.com/jenni-jwoww-farley-one-life-live-dwts-maksim-chmerkovskiy-genereal-hospital-1159977

I assume Kelly and Val are still an item.  Kelly has been very good to the Chmerkovskiy brothers (imo).     

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Good to see Maks keeping busy during his hiatus from "Dancing"

Have any of his scenes aired yet? I would like to critique them

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfBjZlhyqFg&list=PL31Wo4R9ej0z0PQ3H0DDp8kl45Qhn4Gf6&index=1

Maks on General Hospital.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, that was painful. I devoted eleven and a half minutes of my life to that video, time that I will never get back again. Longer actually because the video kept stopping and starting on me

Richard Simmons is even scarier looking than I remmeber. Max's acting was as wooden as ever

I feel bad for the writers who have to come up with the dialogue

Young person: We still need someone to do the choreography
    Max on a ladder: Maybe I can help!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I told you, Maks should have stayed with DWTS as long as possible.

I Hope he hasn't burned any bridges, lol. 

Did you notice how young most of the actors are on those soaps.

Oh, and that shot of his backside while he was on the ladder, too much.

Ps: I apologize for putting up the link, but I knew you wouldn't want to miss Maks' GH debut!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, it was brutal to sit through, but thanks for posting the link. It was something I had to see for myself

Unless I am mistaken, Maks will be back on the show in September, but that will be his final season. At least he still has his dance studios to fall back on

Yes, mostly young people in that scene. The dumb guy in the black tee shirt with all the muscles was the stand out. He looked ridiculous. Why do people get so damn buff anyway? To me it is not a good look

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Speaking of contracts:  

"When they signed onto the show they weren’t anyone, and therefore jumped at the opportunity to be part of the show. But the terms of their seven-year contracts and the exclusivity that it entails is keeping many of them frustrated,” explained the insider. “They have to get approval for any outside jobs, and are very limited by what they can do now that they are big stars.”

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2013/03/29/source-dancing-with-stars-professionals-frustrated-by-tight-7-year-contracts/#ixzz2PDeutizV

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I didnt know about the contract. I understand now why Maks is anxious to get out from under it. The show practically owns him for seven years. Apparently that is standard though

Once free, what do you suppose Maks will do? I bet every talent agent in Hollywood is lining up now to sign him to play lead in next blockbuster

I am kidding, of course...

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Lisa stepped up her game,  I don't think she'll be going home tonight if she and Gleb get enough votes (that's a big IF though).

Andy, DL and Wynona I'm not so sure about.  The judges were rather harsh with DL, maybe he'll be the one.

Kellie and Zendaya continue to lead the pack. 

Ps  Huey Lewis is performing tonight!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, that Maks video was just awful to watch. Even though there was really not much of him to watch. He may be a dancer, but an actor he is not. Thanks for posting it though.
    Wynonna was bad last night. Hardly moved. And what was that with Tony in that costume? Hope they will be going home tonight. Too many props, very little dancing. Other two contenders for the "good bye" is IMO DL and Andy. Hope the latter doesn't start crying (again), when they announce his farewell.
    The Derek and Val teams were good as usual. But I still find the show a bit boring.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maks will be on GH (again) tomorrow.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The Official DWTS Power Rankings brought to you by Wildo

1a) Zendaya - A slight misstep at the end of her performance marred an otherwise flawless Viennese Waltz...This girl is really good. No kidding. She's taking Val all the way to the final with her. Meanwhile poor Maks is looking on wondering, "Why the hell cant I get a partner like her"?

1b) Kellie Pickler - Great Jive last night. Another spectacular performance. That's three weeks in a row now. She shares top spot with Z this week, but at some point this season, Kellie is going to own it outright

3) Jacoby Jones - Hate to say it, but JJ's rumba was great on Monday. Received three 8's from the judges, but to me he was underscored. Deserved 9's at least

4) Aly Raisman - Has yet to give a WOW performance, but she has one in her, I'm sure. Probably several. Getting better every week

5) Ingo Rademacher - Appropriately fierce during the paso doble and consistently good throughout the first three weeks. Passed last night though by JJ as this season's top male dancer

6) Sean Lowe - His girlfriend loves his Popeye arms, but theyre a hindrance to him on the dance floor. Last night he made "YMCA" look like "UOUO"

7) Andy Dick - Another episode of DWTS/Another excuse for Andy to cry like a baby at rehearsal. *weep weep weep*...I like his partner, Sexy Sharna, though. I will take her over ten helsie Hightower's any day

8) Lisa Vanderpump - Partner Gleb said she looks like a dancer...when she isnt moving. Last night for the first time though, Lisa actually started to look like a dancer...while she was in motion. Performed a decent VW

9) Victor Ortiz - Stiff and awkward his first two weeks...smooth and rather graceful last night. What accounts for his transformation, I have no idea, but it should be enough to keep him out of the bottom 2 tonight

10) Wynonna - She is a singer, not a dancer. She said so herself. Got 5's from each of the judges, but they were just being kind, I'm sure

11) DL Hughely - The DL stands for "dances lousy". I'm surprised he didnt fall off the platform he was dancing on last night. Would have been an appropriate end to three weeks of dismal performances

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

great april fools joke by len..

Loved it. Beautifully executed by Len. Great way to start off the show

Glad you were able to stay awake long enough to see it, jack!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Didn't watch the elimination last night, but read this morning Wynonna went home. And rightfully so. She was a pain to watch. I am sure Tony must be relieved not to have to drag her around any longer. Just wondering, who was so merciless to ask her to compete on the show; she didn't belong there.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, this is inspiring

Between Slim's transparent apathy, pingo's repeated mantra that the show is boring, and jackbu being jackbu, I have to say, the level of enthusiasm for DWTS around here has never been greater. It's almost too much to take. I mean, I havent seen this kind of interest in anything on the board since RoyGBiv Appreciation Day III back in 2011

Remember that, Robin? We were turning people away at the door

So great. But anyway...

I cant wait for next week's episode. Wish it was tonight. It's gonna be a blast

Please remember, folks: Drink a Red Bull one hour before show time, okay? (Except for Robin. She doesnt need one)

Thank you, everybody

Peace and love

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I never heard of Ingo before, but he is doing well. I am rooting for him

He has an outside shot of making the final IMO

25. This post has been removed.