1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

I remember Bergeron from his days at 'BZ too. Very talented guy who deserves all the success he's earned and now enjoys. He hit just the right tone last night with his references to Boston. He was perfect actually. It could not have been done any better

As for the show last night:

1) Z and Kellie are still in the lead after two more fine performances, but Aly and JJ Jones are gaining on them fast. Dont look now, girls, but you have competition for those top 2 spots. Do not get comfortable just yet

2) DL must go! Cant dance. Not funny. And his rehearsal segments are boring

Bottom Two will be him and Victor (the cuckold). My girl, Sharna, safe for another week!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.tmz.com/2013/04/21/maksim-chmerkovskiy-dancing-with-the-stars-ankle-surgery/

Even if Maksim Chmerkovskiy does want to dance with stars again, the Ukrainian pro needs ankle surgery before he can even consider a return to "Dancing with the Stars."

ETA:  4/22 Monday,  Stevie Wonder will be performing live on “Dancing with the Stars” in honor of the 50th anniversary of his first number one hit.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Looks like Victor will be going home Tuesday. What do you say?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi jackbu, you mean tonight, I hope!  I think it's important to watch, if for no other reason, but to take our minds off of the recent horrific events, unwind, and enjoy the entertainment for an hour or two.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Vic and Dick in the Bottom 2. Kellie and Z still at the top

But as I said last week, look out for young Aly Raisman (YAR)! She is making her move, folks, looking more and more comfortable on the dance floor every week and starting to show off some of her personality too, which is nice to see

If K or Z falters, or if either gets a little too complacent or whatever, that may be all the opening YAR needs to slip past one or both of them and slide right into the Top 2

What is with YAR's dry mouth after each performance though? Have you noticed? I think she needs to hydrate better pre-routine!

Bummed about Max. Was hoping he'd return in September, but that almost surely will not happen now. Hopefully the producers find a role for him next season though. May I suggest replacement judge for Carrie Anne?

One other thing: Robin, I'm sure you have noticed how screwy the board has been lately, ie, posters signed in as other posters. Well, a few times last week, I was signed in as "Robin39". Just wanted to let you know:)

(Right now btw I am signed in as miscricket)

ETA: miscricket must have jackbu on ignore, because his messages on this page were missing earlier. Now that I am back signed in as "AcheNot", I see them

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I noticed that thing with the screen names, it's just a fluke.

Aly has dry mouth?  Could be anxiety.

She's good, but she doesn't seem to have that pizazz that Z and Kellie have!

ETA: I was Hats yesterday, and I noticed she had me on ignore, lol

I didn't think anyone really used that button.  Cool

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hats has you on ignore, huh? Haha. That's pretty funny and good to know

What about tt? Remember a few months ago she asked dottie about the ignore feature? Or maybe she was thanking dottie for bringing it back. I forget exactly. But it was in reference to you

You would have to be signed in as her to know for sure, but it would be fun to find out lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think the ignore button is silly!   I'm curious as to what everyone has to say, otherwise I might as well just go and talk to the mirror, lol

ETA#1: I'm not surprised that Victor is the one to go, he could have passed for a statue during that fiasco of a performance we had to endure (Monday night)!

ETA#2: I keep forgetting... the CC gang just doesn't appreciate the occasional words of wisdom I provide!

Oh well, it's their loss, not mine Wink

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Only a daft person uses the ignore function, so I'm not surprised to find out about Hats. She fits the profile. I suspect she takes you off ignore though when you post a message in there. Then puts you back on after she's read it

Agree about Victor. He was pretty stiff and lifeless during his Rumba on Monday. A week 1 performance on week 5. Nice kid, but it was time for him to go

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Ingo is good enough to make it to the Top 5 this season, but that is as far as he goes. No way he cracks the Top 4 in my opinion. So he will be around for exactly three more weeks

Nice wife and kids though. They share what looks to be a pretty sweet lifestyle together in Hawaii too. He is a lucky man

Btw, miscricket has jack on ignore as well. I guess they dont like each other, huh?

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

ignore button photo: Ignore Button thignorebutton.gif

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

ignoring cartoons, ignoring cartoon, ignoring picture, ignoring pictures, ignoring image, ignoring images, ignoring illustration, ignoring illustrations  

Not my business...

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

jackbu,  I saw that, but decided to take it with a grain of salt, lol!

I just come here (DWTS) to have fun.  I never said I was a member of Mensa!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I was just kidding about Mensa!  It was in response to something I probably misinterpreted ( a while back).

Peace Smile

PS: I bet Ache could be a member, though!

25. This post has been removed.