DWTS Season 16

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

I'm just trying to get at the truth here, ms. You hit me with some pretty shocking news tonight about uncle jack. Hard to believe actually. I hope and pray it isnt true

jack, if you are reading this, please tell me that you have not brought disgrace down on our family

*shaking head*

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I'm just trying to get at the truth here, ms. You hit me with some pretty shocking news tonight about uncle jack. Hard to believe actually. I hope and pray it isnt true

jack, if you are reading this, please tell me that you have not brought disgrace down on our family

*shaking head*

Ya think old jackie can't tell when he's being mocked? Is the old ego that big.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

In response to jackbu's comment:

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Only a daft person uses the ignore function, so I'm not surprised to find out about Hats. She fits the profile. I suspect she takes you off ignore though when you post a message in there. Then puts you back on after she's read it

Agree about Victor. He was pretty stiff and lifeless during his Rumba on Monday. A week 1 performance on week 5. Nice kid, but it was time for him to go

Hi Ache:  Miscricket ended up on my ignore list thru the glitches the system was experiencing.  Thru the evening I could and could not see her remarks.  Her posts go on endlessly at times so I decided to leave her on the list.  Ms has the indentical remarks as Cricket so I ended ignoring her as well. 

Most likely they will stay there, I can take a lot but when they start making fun of the dwts forum, enough is enough.

A glitch? Really?  Can you ever tell the truth for even a second.

AYFKM? You are one sick dude. Get a girlfriend will ya and stop following cricket around. You lucky she's a nice person if it were me I'd be hanging all your crazy out there for the world to see.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

I'd step off that high horse jack.  You fool no one by saying you have one name here.

I am not on a mission to get you booted from any site, all I want is the BS to stop and for you to take responsibility for the lies you told about me. Very simple.... if jack is not reading this, maybe one of his new friends could pass on this request. Then all can return to the world of sunshine and butterflies in the forum.

Difference between me and you, I can admit when I've been kicked off. I have no problem adimitting that I was only one other name here, and the BS that I had over 1100 posts in five weeks is just that BS. More of your projection.

PS....jack. The reason why miscricket has so many come to her defense is because she is a nice person whose kindness and trust was taken advantage of.

Have a great weekend :-)

Is jackie boy trying to say we are the same msobs? probably the old chap doesn't know what its like to have friends. There was a time me and msobs went a few rounds but now I know we have a friend in common and any friend of crickets is a friend of mine.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi jackbu, I'm fine, thanks for asking.

I don't know what all this hullabaloo is about, all I know is that my interactions with you, and every one else on this forum, for that matter, have been pleasant!

Some of us have had our own dramas on other forums/threads, and I've learned to lighten up and not take this stuff too seriously.

If someone says something to me that doesn't make sense, or makes me feel uncomfortable, I just give the computer a rest and take a walk.

As long as I am treated with respect, it's all good.

Have a nice weekend, the weather is superb!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Since we are totally off topic!

Saw my dr today, my bp is normal (120/80 or below)

My weight is low/normal!

I am on no prescription meds.

It occurred to me that the main thing I've been eating all winter is: Vegetarian Chili, large portions, no calorie counting!  Bread and pasta too.

http://www.livebetteramerica.com/recipes/vegetarian-chili/ab6ae52f-ccb7-4aa7-9593-bfca93e67105

Of course, I walk a lot, or do some form of exercise for at least 1-2 hours a day.

Maybe I just have a good metabolism...but I thought I'd pass on the tip to my DWTS family Smile.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

‘Stars’ align for Adrianne Haslet-Davis

The Inside Track Sunday, April 28, 2013 Michael Maloney

Adrianne Haslet-Davis, the ballroom dancer who lost a leg to the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings but vowed to dance again, has inspired people from all walks of life with her grit and determination.

When it was announced that Haslet-Davis would be featured on ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars” in a segment to be aired Tuesday, the Track caught up with DWTS dancer Tony Dovolani, last season’s winner.

“When I heard Adrianne’s story my heart broke,” he said. “It’s a dancer’s nightmare. To hear that she’s in such good spirits and she wants to make a speedy recovery and dance again (is inspiring). … I teach people that are in wheelchairs. I’ve been to many hospitals where I’ve danced with young ladies with amputations. … My heart goes out to her. Adrianne’s courage is inspiring to all of us.”

Dovolani added, “Dancing, in any crisis, is very uplifting. It’s been a great support. It brings life back to order. DWTS has taken the lead in those kind of situations — we all got very much involved … to bring a smile to somebody’s face in a times of crisis does wonders. Dancing can bring a lot of awareness, cheers, laughter and even tears if needed.”

Fellow DWTS cast member Cheryl Burke echoed his support. “It’s devastating. First, my heart goes out to everyone in Boston; I’m constantly praying for everyone there and everyone who’s been affected by the bombings, especially Adrianne; her story is sad, but I want her to know — and it sounds like she does — that if her passion is to continue to dance then she will.

“I truly believe that after reading her story she’s such a strong woman and she’s not going to let anything get in her way. I can only imagine what she’s going through. … Dancing has been my passion for the last 25 years. I’m sending her well wishes and am encouraging her to stay strong. Know that you can still do what you want and continue to teach dance. People will be so inspired by your story.”

Source URL: http://bostonherald.com/inside_track/the_inside_track/2013/04/stars_align_for_adrianne_haslet_davis

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to FaolanofEssex's comment:

Ya think old jackie can't tell when he's being mocked? Is the old ego that big.

I was kidding around. Being pretty obvious about it too

I wasnt mocking jack or anyone in particular...just making fun of the situation itself

"Is the old ego that big". Huh? This is a question? Directed at me?

Dont know how to react to it. In the context of your post, the "question" makes no sense to me

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Peter Gelzinis wrote a column about Adrianne Haslet last week in the Herald. That's where I first heard about her

I'm looking forward to the piece DWTS puts together for Tuesday night

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thank you Robin for posting about Adrianne Haslet-Davis appearing on DWTS. I will definitely watch Tuesday night. I have to be honest though. This season's DWTS is not having me glued to the TV.  I can count at least 4 "stars", that was not DWTS material to begin with.
    We watched last weeks episodes on Wednesday. TiVo-ed them and was done with both of them in an hour and 15 minutes. Right now, that is the way to go for us. Maybe, when it gets better and more exciting, we will watch them live.  Me think, DWTS has run it's course. And of course missing Maks.

Looks like Reindeer Girl has come alive under a few other noms.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Reindeer girl?  No!  I got the impression she is an intelligent youthful woman with a full life and career...in other words, I seriously doubt she has the time for "reindeer games"!

If fact, it appears she hasn't had time to post here in quite a while.

The only time I know of, that she used different noms, was when a certain group got her banned temporarily.

ETA:  If someone is using different noms...it could be anyone, anyplace, anytime.

Not just select individuals that come to mind.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi jackbu,  Hi Ache,   thanks.   Perfect walking weather today, I think I did about 8 miles.

The simplest way to boost serotonin levels is by getting more sunlight.   Yahoo!

DWTS tomorrow at 8p...don't be late.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.