1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

I broke it up, 3 miles with a neighbor and 5 miles earlier in the day,  just brisk walking, no record breaking speeds lol.

It is easier if you walk with someone, the time goes by a lot faster.

ETA#1: Jennifer Aniston's dad is leaving DOOL?  No, it can't be true.

ETA#2 Stefano?  Maybe I misread the prior comment, or it changed lol.

I only watch DOOL sporadically anyway.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

LEADERBOARD

Kellie & Derek – 29/30 (They win immunity!)
    Aly & Mark – 29/30 + 3 = 32
    Zen & Val – 27/30 + 3 = 30
    Jacoby & Karina – 27/30
    Ingo & Kym – 22/30 + 3
    Sean & Peta – 24/30
    Andy & Sharna – 17/30

Who is going home?  Maybe Sean, I'm thinking Andy might be able to draw more fan votes than him.

Tonight's show should be entertaining, Michael Buble is performing, he kind of reminds me of a 70s lounge singer (in a good way)

And Adrianne Haslet-Davis will be featured.  Get the box of tissues ready.

PS: Mark looked like he was in a lot of pain (back injury).  I'm surprised he and Aly did as well as they did.

Zendaya reminds me of a beautiful young colt.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Muscle weighs more than fat, or so they say....poor Mark.

DWTS has really made me appreciate how hard the pro dancers work.

The female pros this season are svelte and in excellent physical condition.

I'm surprised more husbands don't volunteer to watch,  if only for the eye candy factor, lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I agree, and we all miss Maks...but Val is doing a good job keeping us entertained.

I'd like to see more of Tristan too, and Tony is no slouch!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"Love the jive. It's the best, most entertaining dance of them all. Do you all agree? I am even thinking of making it the Official Ballroom Dance of Freak Fest III. Robin, you think that's a good idea?"

Hi Ache,  yes,  the jive should be the Official Ballroom Dance of Freak Fest III.

I agree about Andy's poor performance...but I suspect he has a bigger fan base than Sean, and because of that, will be saved tonight, we'll see...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I'll be shocked if Sean leaves tonight. Last night's dance was his best of the season IMO. He even looked graceful out there at times, which for him is near impossible, because he is generally a lumbering oaf on the dance floor

What about all the women who watch The Bachelor? That is a pretty huge block of fans. Arent they voting for him?

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    Andy and Sean
    Tonight's bottom 2?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think the young women that watch The Bachelor aren't necessarily the ones that tend to watch DWTS.

Bottom line, he lacks sex appeal.  Andy on the other hand, is a little more interesting, imo.

PS: Andy is a bad boy, some women like that, and will vote accordingly!

Who would you rather?  Lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Youre probably right. Two shows/different audiences. Same time slot though

And Sean has a bland appeal that might turn some women off

Just seems like it's Andy's time to go. We will see

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, you were right, Andy's gone :(

PS: I just noticed your post from earlier this evening has been removed.

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

"Something is rotten in the state of Denmark"

Ache, too bad I didn't see your post, before it was removed. I somehow feel, you were referring to me.
    I have not posted much here, since I am not watching DWTS live. Didn't watch this week's performances yet. Will tonight. Back to back. Will take about 1 hour and 15 minutes, with all the adds and "nonsense" cut out. Not much excitement, so there is no spoiler, even though I know, who left the floor. To be truthful, I found this season very boring.
    Maybe we will start watching live again, when there is just 3 or 4 couples left. I feel Derek will get another trophy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

@pingo, it had nothing to do with you.   I used the Shakespearean expression from "Hamlet" to say something doesn't add up.

Some people say "Something is fishy in Denmark" I prefer the original wording.

Etymology

A line spoken by Marcellus in Shakespeare's Hamlet, Act I.

Phrase

something is rotten in the state of Denmark

1. Something is not right, rife with errors from top to bottom, leading to suspicion of motive.
    If the administration knew about the problems and chose not to prevent them, then clearly something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Hi Robin,
    Thank you, Robin, for the clarification. I just added the two up. Ache and the sentence. He used it before in posts to me.
    I know the expression too well, and like to use the original as well.
    You may correct me, if you wish. But "fishy" to me means, something is suspicious. Whereas "rotten" is a fact, that something is wrong.

Sections
Shortcuts