DWTS Season 16

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

Hi, Robin

Yes, Len is a ballroom traditionalist. Hates the "razzle dazzle". Demands a quality performance from every dancer and expects that a strict adherence to standard be maintained throughout, the latter of which apparently was missing from Kellie and her paso last night. Not her fault though. YDH choreographed the routine. That 7 was an indictment of him, not Kellie IMO

Good on ya, Len! Way to stick it to the golden boy!

Agree that Sean will be voted out. Lowest scores last night and very mediocre performances all season long. He is lucky he even made it this far really. Time for him to go

And thank you for living up to your end of the bet. A lesser person would have welshed on it. That is a delicious looking sandwich, and I cant wait to eat it nitrates and all

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

They pulled that "not necessarily in the bottom two" baloney tonight. First time this season, I think. Had a feeling they might when Ingo was declared safe early on. I assume he was the one who received the second fewest number of votes.

But the right person was sent home. That's all that matters, I guess

Is it double elimination next week?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Looking at a calendar … The “DWTS” season finale is two weeks away. Unless we have a double elimination next week, we’re looking at a final four, rather than a final three, for the first time...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

McDonalds Hails Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey On Twitter (15 minutes of fame well deserved!)

(Off topic) Charles Ramsey is an Angel, I hope good things come his way.

Charles Ramsey: ‘I Don’t Want’ Media Attention, I’m Just An ‘American’ And A ‘Human Being’

Charles Ramsey, a neighbor who said he heard screaming from the house, noted in an interview with a local TV station that he was eating McDonald’s when the scene unfolded Monday. He also made note of his meal in a 911 call. Both the interview and the 911 call went viral online.

On Tuesday, the world’s biggest hamburger company addressed the matter on Twitter.

Charles Ramsey Twitter

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Probably a double elimination then, although I dont think anything was mentioned about it last night

Ingo will def be going home
    Second and third spots up for grabs among Kellie, YAR, and JJ
    With TYC (the young colt), the only one assured of a place in the finale

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, how did that McDonalds post land in this thread?

ETA: Good for him though. Glad he's no media wh*re. He and I share similar taste in food apparently

ETA2: Looks like a pretty cool guy to me. Handsome too

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

The dude was eating a McDonalds Whopper Big Mac when he was interrupted by screaming and went out to investigate. (He could have ignored it and gone into "not my business" mode.)

He appears well nourished and in good physical condition (although a little dental work wouldn't hurt).  

This is probably why he was able to jump into action.  Nutrition plays a role.

I hope McDonalds offers him a management position, or at least a gig as a spokesperson, he deserves it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Haha. Fortified by his Big Mac and fries, our hero leapt into action

I hope he cashes in on his new found fame

MacDonalds should feature him in a new ad campaign

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Exactly, for example, if he had eaten a couple of whoopie pies, he may have been sluggish, lethargic and not so quick to respond.

Whatever was in that Mcdonald's Big Mac increased his alertness.

McDonald's must be using quality ingredients!

I may give their menu another look.

edit, Whopper changed to Big Mac

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, this is a good lesson for all the food snobs out there who turn their noses up at places like McDonald's. Those people need to hear about this story

Dude didnt have a Whooper though, Robin. That's Burger King

PS The guy has star written all over him. I bet he appears on Late Night w/Jimmy Fallon

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Okay, he does say McDonald's, I don't know where I got Whopper from...

see original interview:   http://newsone.com/2440547/charles-ramsey-cleveland/

"I knew something was wrong when a little pretty white girl ran to a black man's arms."

He's funny too!

PS: If I was him I would call Donald Trump and ask for advice regarding how to proceed.

As Andy Warhol would say,  this is his "15 minutes of fame."

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Haha

That is a great quote! I love that guy. He's an original

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

#1 Zendaya  #2 Kellie  #3 Aly   (imo)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Cheryl Burke Celebrates Birthday with Dancing with the Stars

Cheryl Burke Celebrates Birthday with Dancing with the Stars

After Dancing with the Stars on Monday, Cheryl Burke celebrated her 29th birthday with the help of her fox-trotting friends.

Kelly Monaco, Karina Smirnoff and Kym Johnson were on hand for the celebration at Mixology 101 in Los Angeles, where they presented the birthday girl with a towering red velvet cake.

"Cheryl is one of my best friends," Johnson told PEOPLE. "I loved being at Mixology to help her celebrate alongside these gorgeous ladies!"

Reflecting on the occasion, Burke said, "I've spent my entire twenties on DWTS. It was incredible to be able to celebrate 29 with my show family and friends," adding, "I can't wait to see what this year brings."
    – Michele Stueven    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20698440,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+people%2Fheadlines+%28PEOPLE.com%3A+Top+Headlines%29

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Happy birthday, Cheryl. Nice cake you got there. I want a slice

Is that YAR in the background 'tween Cheryl and Karina?

Hey, Robin. I see dottie finally got back to you in the Talk to BDC forum today. Wow, only took her 33 days and 8 minutes to respond. The Dottie Express at your service

Toot toot!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Was gone for a week. Who is left now at DWTS? Please fill me in.
    Thanks!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars?nord=1

Check it out,  let your fingers do the walking.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Thank you, Robin. I somehow knew, who would be off the floor next week. Now it is going to be exciting. They are all so great.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2013/05/10/dwts-ballas/2150569/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+usatoday-LifeTopStories+%28Life+-+Top+Stories%29

(off topic)  I hope everyone is having a nice day, and for anyone that can't be with their mother today, for whatever reason....try not to be sad.   Happy Mothers Day.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yes, jack. Youre right. Robin rocks

That's why I call her Rockin' Robin

No question, she's the sane one in the family