1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

Never too late to post happy news, Robin. Thank you for calling it to my attention

Glad to see Maks is finally wising up. Ive been counseling him for years to make peace with Karina

Good to know that after all this time, he has taken my advice

Not that he will ever give me credit for it. You know how he is

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Kellie Pickler's Dad Is On The Run! Now A Fugitive In Florida!

5/29/2013 3:51 PM ET |

kellie pickler dad clyde pickler jr on the run

Even though things seemed to be okay when Kellie Pickler's dad was featured during her semifinals episode on the most recent season of Dancing with the Stars, things have gone terribly wrong for the man in Florida.

Clyde Pickler Jr. is currently ON THE RUN after violating his probation and traveling to North Carolina "without notification," according to the Florida Department of Corrections.

JUST as the pop and daughter were making amends, it seems that Clyde is pushing yet another wedge between him and his baby girl by breaking the law once more.

The two have had a rocky past with Kellie even addressing her daddy issues in her hit song Tough, but it looked like they were on the road to a healthy relationship again.

This will just further the damage though, according to an insider who said: Read the rest of this entry »

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Life is hard for some people. Trouble follows them wherever they go. Mr Pickler seems like he might be one of those kinds of people

Just the name Clyde Pickler, you knew he would end up no good, right?

Youre no good, Clyde Pickler! Youre no good!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9shvi2T_90

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

For the record, jack has never been anything less than honest with me

In my view, he is a genuine, straightforward person, who opposes falsehood and exposes duplicity

I consider him a model of integrity, trustworthiness and rectitude

Thank you, jackbu! Keep doing what you do, okay?

It's an honor/privilege for me to share the board with principled man like you

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ditto (what Ache said)

jackbu,  I had a tuna sub from Subway yesterday, tuna with a lot of veggies including baby spinach.   Perfect!

PS: Did you see the latest article about Cleveland Hero Charles Ramsey I posted in News yesterday :)

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It is  annoying when seemingly innocent posts are removed and I did suggest that the moderators read the posts before deleting.

But, what can you do?  After all this is the internet, anything goes...

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I think you guys should ignore and/or avoid each other.  At least for the time being.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

For the record, jack has never been anything less than honest with me

In my view, he is a genuine, straightforward person, who opposes falsehood and exposes duplicity

I consider him a model of integrity, trustworthiness and rectitude

Thank you, jackbu! Keep doing what you do, okay?

It's an honor/privilege for me to share the board with principled man like you

And virtuous. I forgot virtuous...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi Ache,  I posted in Celebrity news, Clarence Burke Jr passed :(

This really isn't too far off topic, is it?  Music, DWTS,  kind of connected imo.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts