1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

jackbu, I know, I've gotten into some back and forth stuff with posters.

If I could go back, I would never have responded to them.

That's the only reason I said anything.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to RockinRobin39's comment:

jackbu, I know, I've gotten into some back and forth stuff with posters.

If I could go back, I would never have responded to them.

Hi Robin:

Funny, I have never seen you engage but had an idea that you have done so.  The way you don't take bait told me that you had experience in this dept.  My friend from other sites used to say that some posters could care less what the conversation is, as long as someone is talking to them.

Thanks for the advice

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Guess I'll be the adult. The little boy can play with himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

repeat

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Jackbu, I always remind myself (now) that I am responding to an avatar, which may or may not  be reflective of the person behind it.

Wish I had some DWTS news to report, very little on tv now, especially if you don't have cable.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to RockinRobin39's comment:

Jackbu, I always remind myself (now) that I am responding to an avatar, which may or may not  be reflective of the person behind it.

Wish I had some DWTS news to report, very little on tv now, especially if you don't have cable.

Hi Robin:  Well out, it is just an avatar and no one needs to get upset.   I hope the summer does not go by so fast that dwts is quickly back, but any news on Maks returning will be good news.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Out in Hollywood on May 31, 2013

Maksim Chmerkovskiy Out in Hollywood on May 31, 2013

We didn't get to see much of Maksim Chmerkovskiy on Dancing With the StarsSeason 16, so let's make up for lost time with these out and about pics of the hunky pro.

Maks was seen shopping with two male friends at The Grove in West Hollywood over the weekend, hitting up Nordstrom during their day out. The
    DWTS hottie was carrying a garment bag while strolling through the streets with his buds. We're hoping he got a new tux to rock on the red carpet — you know what Maks looks like in a tux don't you?!

Click through the gallery to see Maksim and his boys having a fun day out on the town. How much do you love him? Let us know in the comments below!

http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/gallery/2013-06-03-pro-maksim-chmerkovskiy-is-scruffy

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Test....

Just testing to see if this posts, regarding our conversation Robin. Smile

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I'm in, had to use my other name.....hmm, maybe I've been banned?  Time will tell, I've been thrown out much better places Smile

Ache, are you out there?   What do you think?  I thought they were revamping the system because I couldn't post or read certain posts...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

In response to dog-lady's comment:

I'm in, had to use my other name.....hmm, maybe I've been banned?  Time will tell, I've been thrown out much better places Smile

Ache, are you out there?   What do you think?  I thought they were revamping the system because I couldn't post or read certain posts...

Ohhhh, boy you just opened a can of worms Robin if you have two names here and have been banned.

Surprised

Thank you for being honest though :-)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

In response to dog-lady's comment:

Hey Robin:  I doubt you were banned, the system is acting funny.   Even if you were, no problem.  It would be most likely because someone did some heavy duty complaining.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Robin.... the only post I can not read of yours is the one about Dean Brooks passing away. I'm wondering if it was something to do with the movie title....maybe it is being picked up as vulgarity??? Try posting a third string with out the movie title in it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ms_obstinate. Show ms_obstinate's posts

Robin...looks like we can add Cuckoo to the list of banned words. I just posted a thread above yours about Dean Brooks with out the word Cuckoo and it went through.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Robin:  You are the best.  Sorry my friend came to this tread to vent her frustrations.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

hey robin:

Looks like you are off this site, despite your test.  Hope things go well and enjoy Subway.

Sections
Shortcuts