1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 16

Maks was on GH today too!   He's still a bit wooden, but he's improving...I'd post a link but I know time is valuable and people lost several minutes they'll never get back after watching the last one I provided!

So, I'm sure if you really want to see it, you will find it.

Oh, and I read today that Val's status is SINGLE, no mention of Kelly.

Those Chmerkovskiy boys are heartbreakers.  Players.

You're right Ache, I don't go near caffeine after 9am, don't need it.

I look forward to DWTS next week,  but I didn't like that pretaped number they did with the special effects.  Part of the appeal for me is that the show is live.

PS: I enjoyed Bruno's YMCA performance!  A lot of 70s music last nightCool

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I usually thank you for posting links, Robin, but today I will thank you for not posting. One Maks acting scene per week is all I can handle right now:)

Yeah, Bruno was great last night. His YMCA, way better than Sean Lowe's. Bruno rocked it

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Maks is one of the most popular male dancers on DWTS. Arguably, the most popular. He's very handsome and has a reputation for being a bad boy...an anti-hero type. So the women all love him

Saying his acting is "subpar" though, youre being way too kind IMO:)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjS-pyt0-B4  Maks,  Season 10,

He has been rumored to have dated some of the celebs,  was engaged to Karina (pro dancer)

and dated Peta (pro dancer) broke up with her 2 weeks before Valentines Day.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I caught GH today, haven't watched it in years.  Luke and Laura, I remember the wedding in 1981!  I liked the Nurses Ball, but do people do that stuff in real life anymore?  Seemed kind of campy.  http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/general-hospital

You can find past episodes of DWTS on youtube and the DWTS website.

Oh, I almost forgot, Katie is doing a 20/20 Saturday at 9p on the GH 50th Anniversary.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

'Dancing With the Stars' scoop: Lisa Vanderpump faints during rehearsal, future on show unclear

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/04/06/dancing-with-the-stars-lisa-vanderpump/#disqus_thread

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Zendaya was the best, I thought she should have gotten all 10s!

Kellie was beautiful, but I don't think her performance last night was as smooth as usual.  I think her husband being part of the number,  threw her off a little.

Andy made me cry,  and I hate when that happens, he's starting to grow on me a little.

I hope Lisa resigns due to exhaustion/drs orders and saves us the trouble, I mean, she can't be enjoying this.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I saw GH yesterday and today (I hope I'm not developing a habit).

I get a kick out of seeing how a lot of them have changed over the years...some of those ladies have way too much filler (especially Jackie Z)!

I'm curious to see if Maks will have a recurring role.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, poor Lisa. She was really suffering last night. She struggled just to smile politely, nevermind perform an entire dance routine. I give her credit for just showing up. Hopefully America shows some tender mercy tonight and sends her home. It would be the compassionate thing to do

Robin, no offense, but it's a bad sign when you start weeping along with the Dickster. You need to stop that immediately:) He was alright last night for a change though. Even his solo was half way decent. He didnt embarass himself at least like I thought he would. Daughter, very cute too. I am rooting with him because Ive fallen for his partner, Sharna. Is she Australian or something? She kinda talks funny

Agree about Kellie. If she had danced her number to the usual orchestra arrangement, she'd have been much better off

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to jackbu's comment:

I have to say when it comes to The Viennese Waltz, no one comes close to Maks and Brandy.

And I have to say, when it omes to random observations, nobody tops you, jack

You made this same one last year. I remember because you referred to the VW as the "Vietnamese Waltz"

jack, I'm guessing you missed the show again last night. Am I right?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.realitytvworld.com/realitytvdb/sharna-burgess/biography 

Yes Sharna is from Australia, they don't mention her age.

I bet DWTS will have her sign an iron clad contract, if they haven't already!

I was okay until Carrie started bawling...

I'm usually more like Liza, the  "Don't Cry Out Loud"  type  :)

Btw:  Liza was on one of the morning shows the other day, she looked a little rough.

I saw her perform live on stage, back in the day.

Got her autograph and a pic with her, lost them both!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks for the Sharna info, Robin. She must be in her mid to late 20's

I like your new avatar by the way. It looks like a Coke ad from the 1940's

ETA: DCOL was Melissa Manchester, I think. But, yeah, Liza not looking too good lately

To me she never looked good though. Oh, well

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to ms_obstinate's comment:

jack has the same random observations in the Red Sox forum.  Don't mind him.

Oh, okay. Thanks. I didnt know that

He is kind of a weird guy, but I have come to accept his faults, and I am almost at the point where I am starting to like him now

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.ask.com/wiki/Don't_Cry_Out_Loud_(song)?o=2800&qsrc=999

Ache, you're right, Melissa Manchester recorded it first.

Peter Allen,  Liza's first husband wrote it...so everyone assumed it was for Liza.

He wrote a lot of really pretty stuff.

He wrote "Quiet Please, There's A Lady Onstage" for Judy Garland (she introduced him to Liza) 

Melssa Manchester still performs.  Peter Allen passed away.

Re:  DWTS, there were no surprises tonight!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, the vote off went as expected, but it was announced tonight that Maks will return for next week's show. That was a pleasant surprise

Hey, wouldnt it be great if Brandy showed up too, and she and Maks reprise their unforgettable Viennese Waltz that jack is always raving about?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Okay, here it is:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax8-SE96ZqI

Brandy and Maks dance Viennese Waltz - DWTS Season 11 Week 1