Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 17

Looks like a female dog to me. (re the pic in Ache's post)

BTW: I think Elizabeth and Corbin are leading the pack.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, I enjoy the interaction btw. Bruno and Len too. I read some time ago, that Len may not be one of the judges this time around. Another contract was in the way. They must have worked it out. But to select Derek's sister? It will definitely give a lopsided result. She may either be judging him too harshly, or give him a few extra points. I just hope he will do his best ever, when she is judging, so there will be no discords. However, I don't think he will last that long with the baggage he has to carry along, so they may be out long before Sis will be sitting in Len's seat.
    As for the show, it has grown on me. Only two things I have to complain about are, that the dances are too short, and that the "who is saved" is too long. Cut all the "anxiety" for the last one out and just tell us, who is eliminated and add those precious minutes to the dances.
    All in all, I did enjoy the show Monday night.

Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So Bill Nye got hurt, when he slipped at the end. Torn tendon. He is planning being back on the dancefloor next Monday.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Ache, got a good laugh at your suggestion of the judges rotation.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

In response to 17Again's comment:

I have to admit I like the elimination process this year better.  Quicker and less stupid pauses.

Do I detect an attitude from Carrie to Snooki?  Snooki will slash Carrie's tires in the parking lot.

Do you really think Carrie drives and parks her own car? I am sure she is brought in by a limo.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I assume 17Again meant that in the metaphorical sense. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I enjoyed the Hollywood theme and the 70s tune, I don't understand why Mark Ballas had a clown face for his number though.

I still think Elizabeth and Corbin will make it to the finals.

Snooki is performing better than I thought she would, the tabloids portray her as pretty much a space cadet!

Miss not having DWTS on Tuesdays.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Didn't get to watch last night. But we taped it. Now that I know the outcome, I can fast forward  and skip the boring end all together. That elimination process is much too long IMO. I didn't expect Bill Nye to last too long, and I am glad he is gone.
    Will definitely miss Len.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I miss Len, Julianne was weak and bland as a judge (imo)

Still can't get used to the new format, no surprises tonight, Bill Engvall is probably next to be eliminated.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Snooki has more substance and character than I had imagined, but, I have never seen her reality show.  Just going by what the media reports.

Corbin and Elizabeth continue to lead the pack, imo.

What's with all the male celebs taking their shirts off?  Is it my TV, or are they all hairless?

Bring back Maks!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/blogs/dwts-results-and-eliminations/fall-2013-dancing-with-the-stars-week-4-results

The ten dances.

You're right, Julianne was prolix, and she wasn't glammed up enough,  she could have done something with her hair.  It was awkward watching her judge her brother YDH.

Len is mature and paternal, the way a judge should be (at least one of them) imo.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"You used supplementary material that aided you in your response, Robin, so I am afraid I cant award you the prize"

I know, I couldn't help myself :)

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts