1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

DWTS Season 18

Deleted!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 18

Thanks for starting this thread.  The link you posted does not take me to the correct video?

Anyway, this is what I heard:  Model/actress/reality star Kelly Brooke is being considered for a slot on the show.

Australian pop singer Cody Simpson revealed he had an offer to be a contestant on season 18.

Some other names being tossed around are Renee Zellweger and Tori Spelling.

Tom Bergeron and Brooke Burke Charvet are expected to return as hosts and Carrie Ann Inaba, Len Goodman, and Bruno Tonioli are expected to return as judges.

The Harold Wheeler orchestra and singers are also expected to return to provide the music throughout the season. As of now, it is unknown whether or not this season will include a results show or stick to the Monday night format of Season 17.

Kym Johnson is expected to return as a pro this season after taking season 17 off to judge the Australian version of the show.   

Btw: I'm Robin (with a new screen name)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin,

I could recognize your avatar. Why did you decide to change your screen name?

Sorry you couldn't open the video. Try to copy and paste. It's a real cute video.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It's a video of children trying to look and dance like adults, provocative moves and all....creepy (imo) so I thought it was an error. 

Regarding your question, sometimes change can be a good thing.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Robin, I get you.

But these two are much too young to be "suggestive". They are just having fun copying adult dancers like when they play dress up or house or doctor.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

In response to above poster's comment: 

"Robin, I get you."

"But these two are much too young to be "suggestive". They are just having fun copying adult dancers like when they play dress up or house or doctor" (end quote)

Really?   What mother (in her right mind) would put makeup on a little girl?

What segment of society do you think this would most likely appeal to?

I don't approve of children or animals being forced to perform for entertainment purposes.

Very sad.....

Btw: Responsible parents don't allow their children to play "doctor".

Many a child has been molested playing that game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I don't approve of children or animals being forced to perform for entertainment purposes

Nor do I, Robin. I totally agree with you. But kids still do play "doctor" or whatever, whether their parents allow them or not. Just like they play "police" w/ guns. Our sons were f. ex. not allowed to have toy guns, but they made pretend guns out of other objects.

I deleted my post, not to get this into a continued discussion. The way it turned, was not my purpose of posting the link. Thanks for your input.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

No problem.

See, DELETE isn't always a bad thing, it can be our friend :)

Bring back the delete button!

Now, to get back on topic:

Dancing With the Stars season 18 is expected to premiere in March 2014 on ABC. Dancing With the Stars producers will likely make the official cast announcement in February.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Anna Trebunskaya of DWTS has a baby girl

The Russian hoofer, 33, gave birth to daughter Amalya Millan on Saturday at home, her rep told People.

Upon first announcing her pregnancy in September, Trebunskaya opted to conceal the name of her baby daddy. But the statement revealed that Amalya's father is Trebunskaya's boyfriend, actor Nevin Millan, who has appeared in small roles on "True Blood," "CSI: New York" and "Nip/Tuck."

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/gossip/la-et-mg-anna-trebunskaya-baby-girl-father-revealed-20140121,0,5335257.story#ixzz2rDkdYRFl

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, that's nice. I thought Anna was married to one of the dancers though...a guy with a toupe. Dont know his name. They must have split. Or maybe I'm mistaken about them

She's got one of the best dancer's body of them all. Right up there with Peta, Sharna, and Emma IMO

I hope it's still tight now after the birth of baby Amalya!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi, Ache

I'm glad for Anna, sure, it must be rough for a dancer to get back into shape after childbirth... but youth and beauty only lasts so long anyway. 

Hope her hubby is one of the good ones and they all live happily ever after :)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Here is the guy you were thinking of: http://www.eonline.com/news/355102/dancing-with-the-stars-pros-anna-trebunskaya-jonathan-roberts-getting-divorced

Oct. 17, 2012  Anna Trebunskaya and Jonathan Roberts are breaking hold for good.

The Dancing With the Stars pros announced Wednesday that they are divorcing after nine years of marriage, Anna's rep confirms to E! News.

"We have enjoyed more than a decade of a very loving, loyal and happy relationship, but after much soul searching, we have decided to end our marriage," they said in a statement. "We are committed to staying friends and dance partners. We have immense respect for each other as people and performers."

Roberts filed for divorce Oct. 3 (under his real last name, Stubenrauch), citing irreconcilable differences as the reason for the split. They have no children.

View the documents

Trebunskaya, 31,who has been on 10 out of 15 seasons of Dancing With the Stars, including the current all-star installment, was eliminated along with partner Drew Lachey last week. The Russian-born redhead's best finish was in season 10 when she and Evan Lysacek came in second.

Roberts, 38, most recently appeared on the ninth season of DWTS, and his best result overall was third place with Marie Osmond in season five. He still appears occasionally on the show to perform with fellow pros and has been choreographing ballroom routines on So You Think You can Dance

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin

Yeah, that's him. Pudgy Johnathan. Never understood what sexy Anna saw in that guy. I'm glad she dumped him

His hair actually looks good in that picture, but dont be fooled!

It's a wig secured to his head with Elmer's Glue

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

Oh, so that is why we haven't seen much to Anna lately. One of my favorite female dancers. Wishing her and the baby the best.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Bruce Jenner is shining his dancing shoes! The 64-year-old former Olympian is in talks to join Season 18 of Dancing With the Stars, Us Weekly can exclusively confirm.

"He's dying to do it," an insider tells Us. "The show is close to locking him in."
    Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bruce-jenner-may-join-dancing-with-the-stars-season-18-is-dying-for-a-spot-2014221#ixzz2rzp00Isj

OK,Dancing With the Stars fans, it's time to start getting excited about Season 18, because we finally have a premiere date!

ABC just announced that Dancing With the Stars will return on Monday, March 17, 2014, during the normal 8 p.m. ET timeslot. The show will once again run from 8-10 p.m. ET on Mondays.

So yes, sorry folks, we're not getting the results show back. At least not this season — and based on ABC President Paul Lee saying at ABC's Television Critics Association panel that the network is "pleased" with Dancing With the Stars's new once a week format because "it opened up Tuesdays for us," we don't have high hopes of seeing the results show return in the future, either. Sigh.

In more cheerful news, Maks fans should be pleased to hear that Paul Lee also said that we can expect to see more Maks in the future, and that he "loved" having Maks on as a judge. Hmm... loved it so much he might make it a permanent thing? Maybe? OK, that's probably wishful thinking, at least for Season 18, but we'd definitely love to see more Maks next season, as a guest judge or a guest dancer.

Whether or not Maks comes back, and even though it's still only once a week, we can't wait until the new season starts!  http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/2014-01-17-season-18-premiere-date-announced

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin, I'm sure youve heard the rumor about Bruce: That he is presently transitioning to life as a woman

If this rumor is true (and I have no reason to doubt it), my question is this: Who will he be partnered with this year? Peta or Tony?

PS I love this Mr Lee guy.  He thinks it's great they cancelled the result show because doing so "opened up Tuesday night". Hey, dummy! Why not cancel the Monday night show while youre at it? That'll open up Mondays for you too, you freak

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maksim Chmerkovskiy

"I'm a Skinny-Dipping Cowboy Now"

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_y1bwqcg6/

Ps: I hope they payed Maks well; I wouldn't have advised him to do it.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Dancing With The Stars Karina Smirnoff And Tony Dovolani Attend ESPN Party In New York City

http://www.puredwts.com/tag/dwts-2014/

What a diva!! Last night, Dancing With The Stars Karina Smirnoff attended the ESPN Party at Basketball City – Pier 36 – South Street in New York City. You can view more photos of her at Zimbio Pictures.

ETA: Tony Dovolani and his wife Lena also attended the ESPN Party. You can view more pics of them at this Zimbio link. Lena is so pretty, isn’t she?!

TonyDovolaniESPNParty

Just a couple of TV heads up for next week! First, and if interested, don’t forget you can catch Maks Chmerkovskiy and Carrie Ann Inaba on “The Kitten Bowl” which takes place on the Hallmark Channel on Sunday, Feb. 1st at 12:00pm ET. The promos are so adorable. You can catch them all at Hallmark. This will be a fun watch before the Super Bowl especially if you love kittens!!

Also, don’t miss catching Cheryl Burke on the Ellen Show on Wednesday, Feb. 5th! According to Oregon Live she will be a guest DJ!

Lastly, and according to the instagram below, Karina Smirnoff will be on The View next Friday, Feb. 7th. Let’s hope she (and Cheryl on The Ellen Show) talk a little about the new season of Dancing With The Stars?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwts-pro-tristan-macmanus-marries-girlfriend-tahyna-tozzi Tristan McManus got married!

http://www.examiner.com/article/dwts-2014-rumors-harold-wheeler-orchestra-axed-from-season-18    Harold Wheeler Orchestra won't be back?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I forgot to tell you: The new band replacing The Harold Wheeler Orchestra on DWTS is Slurpy Brown and the Butt Tones (featuring Jay "the Legend" Fortinbras on lead vocals). I dont know how it slipped my mind

And say hello to the new Mrs Tristan McManus
                                         Shazzam! Shabooby!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Dancing With The Stars Karina Smirnoff Reveals Personal Journey On GMA Of Why She’s Freezing Her Eggs

Dancing With The Stars Karina Smirnoff did a small segment on Good Morning America this morning. She reveals her personal journey of why she is freezing her eggs in case she wants to start a family one day. Let’s wish her luck All!!

Eta: Good for Karina, women have options nowadays.  Go for it!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Karina? Afraid of needles? Since when?

If that needle was filled with collagen or botox, she wouldnt be afraid. She'd be begging for more more more!

Who you kidding, Karina?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi, Ache.

And it hurts (botox/collagen injections)!   Tried it once or twice, back when :)

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

You too, Robin? I'm shocked

Well, as long as you didnt turn out like this (please see below), I guess I'm okay with it:

Eva's big party this afternoon & I am pooped...

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Oh, no!  I never did my lips.  Tried botox once,  didn't like it.   Same thing with the fillers. 

Doesn't last long and it is expensive.   Silly, what we do...

The celebrities can afford to go to the very best plastic surgeons.

When these things are done right, the effect is subtle.

For example, Blythe Danner Blythe Danner http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/12/16/blythe-danner-weve-all-fooled-around-plastic-surgery_n_797880.html

Sections
Shortcuts