1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: DWTS Season 18

Must be the will of God, Robin. He doesnt want Candace to win the MBT, and this is His way of making sure she doesnt

Way to go, God! I dont want her to win either!

Woo hoo!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi, Ache

Yeah, that religious stuff was getting on my nerves too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maks and Meryl,     PLEASE WIN!!!

Carrie Anne to Maks and Meryl after they performed their freestyle, "First of all, I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD GET MARRIED!  LOL

Btw:  Three hours of DWTS tonight  8p-11p  :)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to GoneToTheDogs39's comment:

Maks and Meryl,     PLEASE WIN!!!

Carrie Anne to Maks and Meryl after they performed their freestyle, "First of all, I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD GET MARRIED!  LOL

Btw:  Three hours of DWTS tonight  8p-11p  :)

good show last night.  three hours. o boy

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Maks & Meryl/Amy & YDH standing there at the end tonight. Just as it should be. I cant imagine it turning out any other way. I will be rooting hard for M&M

I feel bad for James who deserved a spot in the finale, but I dont feel that bad. He didnt go home empty handed. He won Peta. Pretty nice prize if you ask me. Way better than the MBT

PS I am not completely ruling out the slim possibility that the Jesus Freaks, who are voting like crazy to keep Candace in it right now (enough to overcome a 3% lead that James had over her in judge's points last night), will ruin the party by sneaking her through

Hopefully it doesnt happen, but I am preparing myself mentally for that unwelcome prospect

If there really is a merciful God though, like andace says there is, He will let Maks win

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

It's a wrap!  Yay! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

Hi, Robin

Maks & Meryl/Amy & YDH standing there at the end tonight. Just as it should be. I cant imagine it turning out any other way. I will be rooting hard for M&M

I feel bad for James who deserved a spot in the finale, but I dont feel that bad. He didnt go home empty handed. He won Peta. Pretty nice prize if you ask me. Way better than the MBT

PS I am not completely ruling out the slim possibility that the Jesus Freaks, who are voting like crazy to keep Candace in it right now (enough to overcome a 3% lead that James had over her in judge's points last night), will ruin the party by sneaking her through

Hopefully it doesnt happen, but I am preparing myself mentally for that unwelcome prospect

If there really is a merciful God though, like andace says there is, He will let Maks win

If he won Peta then I would say that is a pretty good night.  Good for Maks, he deserves it.  I think if the judges got nasty to him this year or gave him bad marks when he did not deserve them, there would have been a ratings issue next year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

I caught some of the dancers on GMA this morning. Even on the small portable dance floor, Max looked great.  When asked if they were coming back I don't think any of the four gave a big yes.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

So happy for Maks. He finally won, and he should. Congratulations! Sad to hear the news, he won't be on DWTS again. I did not watch many of the episodes this season, but from the episodes, I did watch, he and Meryl were just amazing.
    I found the finals too long and a bit boring, but hung in for the final result.
    I still don't like Erin. A sports reporter, she somehow doesn't fit into this genre. I miss Brooke - she was soft and sweet. Hope DWTS makes a change for the next season. Brooke may not come back, but I hope they find someone to replace Erin.

Do what your heart feels is right; you will be criticized anyway.
    - Eleanor Roosevelt

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Way to go, Maks! Like I always say, with the right partner you can achieve anything. In life and on DWTS

Good luck! Sorry to see you go, man, but right now I'm more worried about Len's potential departure from the show

The thought of DWTS minus its head judge Len Goodman is intolerable to me

Sections
Shortcuts