DWTS Season 19

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

DWTS Season 19

'Dancing With the Stars' 2014: Season 19 Pro Dancers Announced:

https://gma.yahoo.com/dancing-with-the-stars-2014-season-19-pro-dancers-announced-213900804.html?.tsrc=yahoo

The countdown to season 19 of the hit ABC show on Sept. 15 is officially on and as buzz builds about who could be part of the celebrity cast. The lineup of 12 professional dancers was announced today exclusively on "Good Morning America."  

No Maks?   :(

Mark Ballas

Cheryl Burke

Whitney Carson

Artem Chigvintsev

Val Chmerkovskiy

Tony Dovolani

Allison Holker

Derek Hough

Emma Slater

Karina Smirnoff

Keoikantse Motsepe

Peta Murgatroyd

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: DWTS Season 19

Joining the cast are new pros Artem Chigvintsev (formerly of the DWTS dancing crew and reportedly one of judge Carrie Ann Inaba's exes), Keoikantse "Keo" Motsepe and Allison Holker (of So You Think You Can Dance fame).

So who's out? Tristan Macmanus, Sharna Burgess and Sasha Faber along with Henry Byalikov and Tyne Stecklein won't be returning next season.

The celebrities joining the cast will be announced September 4. Emmy winner Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews will continue as hosts when season 19 premieres September 15 on ABC.

http://www.etonline.com/tv/149806_dwts_shocker_which_pros_aren_t_returning_to_the_ballroom/index.html

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sharna not dancing this season? Well, that blows. I'll have to break the news to William now. He's not gonna like this

Last season after completing their free style, Meryl said to Maks, "I'm glad your last free style was with me" which I took to mean Maks was done with the show, so no surprise he is not in this season's line-up. Sad, but not surprised

Too many new pro's I never heard of on that list! Season 19 not getting off to a good start for me, Robin

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from arslanartist. Show arslanartist's posts

Last season after completing their free style, Meryl said to Maks, "I'm glad your last free style was with me"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

If the rumors are true, Maks is busy keeping J-Lo company while she's on tour 8-)

But what happened to Tristan?  Maybe if they had given him some partners that weren't so over the hill....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I forgot about that rumor, Robin. As I recall, I was against Maks hooking up with Ms Lopez. For Maks' sake, I hope this latest rumor turns out to be false

No idea about Tristan, but, yes, the show did him no favors with the partners he got. He was pretty popular though. I suspect he will be back at some point

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maks might show up as a guest judge.  I hope.  Len hasn't agreed to be there the whole season...he wants some time off, he has a new wife and all.

Maybe Tristan will be part of the troupe.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Oops! I also forgot about Len dropping hints finale night that he might not be back. Maks would be a decent replacement IMO, but not on a permanent basis. Len is irreplaceable

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to arslanartist's comment:

Last season after completing their free style, Meryl said to Maks, "I'm glad your last free style was with me"

Did I quote Ms Davis accurately? I am only going by memory. I hope I didnt misrepresent her words to Maks that night...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Maks probably told Meryl it was his last season, hence the response.   I imagine he wants to go out while he's still on top.    "Always leave them wanting more".

After all, 34 is getting up there for a dancer.

Meryl to Maks: "I'm honored that I got to do your last freestyle"

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thanks for the exact quote, Robin. How did you find it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://jjb.yuku.com/topic/736571/DWTS-Season-18#.U_AazD8g85s  comment #17

Not sure if this is totally accurate, but I saw it quoted the same way on other sites also.

http://sabrinathaonguyen.tumblr.com/post/86428127023/meryl-and-maks-cry-i-am-honored-that-i-got-to-do-your-la

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

For example:

"On Tuesday night's "DWTS," Meryl was seen in footage telling Maks she was honored to perform his last freestyle with him, which had some wondering if Season 18 is Maks' last. While interviewing the pair after their win, Liz asked Maks if he plans to leave "DWTS."

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/dancing-meryl-davis-maksim-chmerkovskiy-talk-win-future-134034499.html;_ylt=AwrBTzfaGfBTfW8AzPhXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE0cHY4OTRhBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMTEEY29sbwNiZjEEdnRpZANWSVAyODFfMQ--

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

*”Dancing With the Stars” is bringing a bit of diversity to its lineup of professionals with the addition of South African born dancer Keoikantse “Keo” Motsepe".

http://www.eurweb.com/2014/08/dwts-makes-diversity-move-african-dancer-joining-lineup-this-season/

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He looks like a damn male model, Robin. I predict Keo will do well. The ladies will love him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Bruno will too

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Lol,  interesting, I can't find his age noted anywhere.  He looks 25ish...but who knows. He must be older because he won a championship award in 2003.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, I would have guessed early to mid 20's too, but unless it was a junior championship he won, he has to be older

The picture above the article might be dated

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Funny, they mention the woman's age but not the men?  Not fair/

"Allison Holker is widely regarded as one of the best dancers to ever grace the So You Think You Can Dance stage. She was totally robbed on Season 2. Anyone else agree"?

"The 26-year-old is one of three new pros joining Season 19 of Dancing With The Stars. You just know Holker is going to come up with some wicked contemporary numbers for her celebrity. On the flip side, I can’t wait to see how proficient she is with traditional ballroom dances".    

http://www.homorazzi.com/article/allison-holker-dwts-season-19-new-pros-artem-chigvintsev-keo-motsepe/

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

NOOOOOO!

Julianne Hough has learned a hard lesson about the movie biz ... it ain't that easy, so she's returning to "Dancing with the Stars" but this time as a judge ... TMZ has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/19/julianne-hough-judge-dancing-with-the-stars-dwts-maxim/#ixzz3Ar1CNxRY

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Off topic/delete

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

The show doesnt need another judge. And even if it did, the new judge should not be YJH

She's terrible at it for one. And two, she's the sister of YDH, who always gets the best partners and is the prohibitive favorite to win every season. Hello? How many more advantages does this kid need?

I know! Let's put his mother in charge of tallying viewer votes every week! Great idea!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

"In other Season 19 news, Sharna Burgess announced that she’s been added to the pro lineup. “Hi my loves, I can finally tell you I am the thirteenth pro on Dancing With the Stars Season 19 and I’m so excited,” she shared in a video message. “My partner’s right behind this door and and I want you to meet him – kidding! You have to tune in on September 4th to GMA. Love you all.”     http://www.realitytea.com/2014/08/28/dancing-with-the-stars-cast-rumors-andi-dorfman-janel-parrish-antonio-sababto-jr-sadie-robertson/

Season 19 of Dancing with the Stars kicks off September 15. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Thank you, Robin. Great news! William will be very pleased

Two weeks ago, when I told him Sharna wouldnt be on this season, he fell into a deep depression:

This latest news should definitely lift his spirits

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Poor William, sounds like anhedonia, a symptom of depression.   Broil him some chicken livers, that should help, and take him for extra long walks :)

Off topic: I guess Joan Rivers is in rough shape, I was always leery of those outpatient clinics for surgical procedures.