1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: If you could dream up a Boston-based reality TV show, what would the plot be?

In response to Firewind's comment:

Dayam!  I really thought I made it up.  And that reference to the stabbing murder makes my "Whitey" reference a cropper, or at least old news.  As they kept saying during the last trial, "The truth is stranger..."  The production values would be in the suspense over how much reality they'd have the courage to put in the "reality".  Just goes to show that it would pretty much write itself.  I still think it has the legs to jump out of YouTube.

Haha. Good idea. Someone beat you to it

There are at least three other RHoSB videos, and theyre all funny

Deserves at least a six episode run on Bravo IMO

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Re: If you could dream up a Boston-based reality TV show, what would the plot be?

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Firewind's comment:

[QUOTE]Dayam!  I really thought I made it up.  And that reference to the stabbing murder makes my "Whitey" reference a cropper, or at least old news.  As they kept saying during the last trial, "The truth is stranger..."  The production values would be in the suspense over how much reality they'd have the courage to put in the "reality".  Just goes to show that it would pretty much write itself.  I still think it has the legs to jump out of YouTube.[/QUOTE]

Haha. Good idea. Someone beat you to it

There are at least three other RHoSB videos, and theyre all funny

Deserves at least a six episode run on Bravo IMO

[/QUOTE]

Don't forget that dynamic A&E series.... Southie Rules.....although it didn't last too long.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

There's a reality show aching to jump out of Southie.  Beaten to the punch and chastened, I defer to the more skilled in production values (aka adrenaline stimulus) than me.  Carry on.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:

[QUOTE]Ache... don't give up, keep planning that reality show. FYI, I am giving up social media for lent, so I'll see how the plans are going after Easter :)[/QUOTE]

I'm not giving up. I am moving forward with the project full speed ahead

Now that the annoying/enervating tt trumpet is officially off the show, I feel re-energized

Dealing with her is exhausting

Happy Easter!

[/QUOTE]

FWIW.... I didn't make it with my lenten sacrefice on social media, however giving up the soda is still on the record.

PS .... I see Uncle Jack is now Uncle Steven in the DWTS threads. Keep him in line Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I thought that was him. I wanted to see more of his posts to be sure though. None are listed in his profile. His post today about being a ballroom dancer in his youth is pretty much a giveaway

Well, good to know. Thanks for the info

Happy Easter!

Sections
Shortcuts