1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Katie Couric Talk Show

Katie is really taking over the time slot  3p-4p   Channel 5.

Excellent guests and topics.

I think Dr Phil may have to finally start folding up his tent!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Re: Katie Couric Talk Show

Agree, Robin39.  I believe she's in her element.  Home.  I suggest that, if she got nothing else from her evening news anchor position, she brings a helluva rolladex to this show, thanks to all she's done before.  I'll bet that she and the show have a lot of room to grow, and will, and I mean it in a good way.  I mean that it could become quite the authoritative source, different than TMZ, but just as much a "go to", perhaps more.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Steve Harvey is another good one to watch,  10a Channel 5,  more common sense and less psychobabble imo.

I used to like TMZ but it seems to have gotten too trashy,   I still check it out online,  lately I prefer Inside Edition with Deborah Norville, same time slot Channel 5.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Thanks, Robin39.  I am not familiar enough with the buzz shows to make a comparison, but I was mainly using TMZ as setting the bar for getting the scoop and being the go-to for suchlike.  ...Which could have as much to do with them creating their own buzz as anything else.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Charlie Sheen is on "Katie" today at 3p Channel 5!

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/opposites_attract_KaVOwR5sqIWFW584mjFDIN

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Imagine the production values if Mrs. Palin went on...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Katie must have a thing for the bad boys, she had Mike Tyson on yesterday.

Revealing interview.

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/02/07/the-scandal-hour-kerry-washington-and-mike-tyson/