1. You have chosen to ignore posts from speakerseeker. Show speakerseeker's posts

Re: Most annoying TV characters?

The automated laughing audience on The Suite Life. I hear it continuously every 2 seconds for 4 hours after my kid comes home from school. And, I'm on the other side of the house in my basement home office! That show pierces walls.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I'm not going to read 11 pages and I'm sure somebody has mentioned this already, but a list of the most annoying characters (ever) on television should begin with Fran Drescher, end with Fran Drescher, and everybody in between should be Fran Drescher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Great lists, but... 

1.) Fran Dreascher (The Nanny). The is lady was annoying. The laugh, the outfits, the attitude! EWW!
    2.) Debra Morgan (Dexter). Think of everything disgusting in guys and put it into a female's body. She's so crass, gross, potty mouthed, annoying, disgusting, promiscuous and so on. I wanted Brian to kill her in season one so bad. 
    3.) Lisa Simpson (The Simpsons) PRUDE!
    4.) THE ENTIRE CAST OF The Big Bang theroy. WE GET IT, They're smart and wouldn't stand a chance against an attractive girl. It's not funny or cute.
    5.) The entire cast of How I met your mother. That show blows, HARD!
    6.)Charlie Harper and his nephew Jake (Two and a half Men). Just annoying. 
    7.) Steve Urkel (Family Matters) - No words
    8.) Lois and Chris Griffin - Not funny, just annoying. 
    9.) Ross, Rachel (Friends)- Annoying
    10.) Roseanne - What did people like about that show?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quasimodo. Show Quasimodo's posts

Ashton Kuchar has zero talent. And movie producers hire him for some reason. All his movies bomb. I reach for the remote on sight.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beachbaby. Show beachbaby's posts

Kramer on Sienfeld

Phoebe on Friends

Kenneth on Thirty Rock

They are all over the top, not funny, just annoying.........

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Justinboot. Show Justinboot's posts

Justin boots and music

Look closely and you’ll find your favorite celebrities in Justin Boots. George Strait, Tracy Byrd and Terri Clark take the stage in their favorite style, while Nolan Ryan and Randy White wear Justin Boots off the field.

These days some of the brightest stars on the country music scene can be seen in Justin Boots-Terri Clark, Tracy Byrd, and George Strait to name just a few. Justin Boots have long been affiliated with music and the Western lifestyle. Terri Clark–Born in Quebec, Canada, but with strong roots from her childhood home of Medicine Hat, Alberta, Canada writing and singing country music just comes naturally for Terri Clark.

A multi-talented musician, Terri not only sings, she also plays the guitar, drums, piano, and cowbell. She is known for high-energy performances and songs from the heart, which have earned her gold and platinum albums. Terri says that her new album “Fearless” has led her full circle – and helped her grow as a musician. An evolution in her career, “Fearless” has helped Terri realize “what she wants to be when she grows up.”

Favorite Justin Boots: Style #L8933 – Black Full Quill Ostrich Western—Tracy Byrd–His recognizable rich baritone and hit singles like “Holdin’ Heaven” and “The Keeper of the Stars” have sold more than five million albums over the course of his career. A native Texan, Tracy Byrd enjoys giving back to the community that gave so much to him. The annual Tracy Byrd Homecoming Weekend has raised over $350,000 for his hometown of Beaumont, Texas since 1994. An avid interest in the outdoors led to Tracy’s role as a spokesperson for the TNN Outdoors Program and the release of a charity album called the “Wonders of Wildlife” to help protect various native animals and their natural habitats.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cghpp. Show Cghpp's posts

Has anyone mentioned the Duggars? All of them.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevensmith. Show stevensmith's posts

TRue

TV

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JaySev2010. Show JaySev2010's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:
    In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters? : You may disagree with Glenn Beck politically, but can you give me one example (and please be specific) of something he has said that is factually incorrect that makes him clueless. Being a liberal I can understand no liking him, but lets hear some facts. 
    Posted by newman09

Here is one example: http://ahotcupofjoe.net/2010/08/the-pseudoarchaeology-of-glenn-beck/

There are others if you need them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Carl Quintanilla, one of the co-anchors on CNBC. Just don't like his voice.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Thank goodness Lou Dobbs left CNN and TV.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WillDeerborn-of-Gilead. Show WillDeerborn-of-Gilead's posts

I don't have the time or desire to read throu all the entries here so forgive me if I'm repeating someone else's comemnt.

The character I find the most annoying on TV is Dr Sheldon Cooper on The Big Bang Theory.

But he's more of the so annoying I love to watch category rather than the so annoying I can't stand category

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from HeadBone. Show HeadBone's posts

All TV is annoying.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Alan from Two and a Half Men....I don't really watch the show anymore..and he was the main reason. It's just annoying and unbelievable to me as a woman that men like that exist...

Also....Dallas from Suburgatory..sure she's beautiful..and I am generally a fan of Cheryl Hines...but this character is so incredibly annoying. As cute as I think the show is..she grates on my nerves so much that I may stop watching.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

ANY AND ALL OF THE KARDASHIANS!

16. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts