Most annoying TV characters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from clhamlin. Show clhamlin's posts

Re: Most annoying TV characters?

The little red head in Small Wonder... could not stand her stupid little robot voice, even as a child. Glad thats over

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmleva. Show kmleva's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters? : So AGREE with your dislike of Tracy.  Not funny -- not even on SNL.
    Posted by kmleva[/QUOTE]

I meant Tracy Morgan here.  Seems like he has way too many personal problems to actually even hold a job.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from siota. Show siota's posts

David Caruso is the worse.  Cannot even watch that show.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jms52. Show jms52's posts

The most annoying person on TV isn't even on a TV show. It's that bald-headed, ponytailed furniture salesman.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sydnyd. Show sydnyd's posts

"Did I do that??" Hellooo, Steve Urkel has to be THE MOST ANNOYING character of all time! I can't believe he carried a show for as long as he did! Next comes Screech from Saved by the Bell!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bynxers. Show Bynxers's posts

"Self-centered Meredith Grey! (Everett's native Ellen Pompeo).  Everything is about her!"

Couldn't agree more... The character is whiny and suffers from serious issues. Frankly, I think the character needs serious pysch. treatment. I feel bad for McWhatever-His-Name-Is, my other half is addicted and I saw the episode when he got drunk and told her to go away saying she was a "lemon", hit the nail on the head buddy- that girl is toxic... His ex was ten times more normal and ten times hotter, and now has her own show...

And BDC,  I think you were wrong with the George character- he was the only normal decent person on the show. He was like a golden retriever running with a pack of wild rabid wolves...

Watched the new episode with the "Mercy West" interns introduced as well- stopped watching it after that night, I've never seen a conglomeration of so many characters I would love to see perish... Hopefully there is an earthquake in Seattle that swallows up that hospital and all the people in it!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shooissma. Show shooissma's posts

AL KAPRIELIAN

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bozomann. Show bozomann's posts

OMG it's Fran Drescher as the Nanny.  Her career should have ended with Spinal Tap.
    Worst sports announcer: Tim "I Just made up this stupid terminology" McCarver.
    Worst psuedo sports announcer: Bob Costas. Bob, sometimes a game is just a game, even if its a championship game. Enough with the breathless dramatics. The rest of the universe just doesn't care. Regardless of who wins, the sun will come up tomorrow...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bozomann. Show bozomann's posts

BHO jr.

Q. What are Acorns?
    A. Nuts.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

- NCIS: DiNozzo and Abby   He is a total a-hole and she is too weird to be working on a naval base.  I know they use it for comic relief, but there is little to no comedy involved.

- Seinfeld:  Kramer.  I know he was everyone's favorite, but the writers made his eccentric early on and needed to top themselves to make him even more eccentric than the previous week. 

- Friends:  Ross and Phoebe.  He was a big whiner with no personality.  See Kramer above and apply to Phoebe.  Chandler at the end when they basically removed his testicles and turned him into a wuss.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BACbrookline. Show BACbrookline's posts

I guess this is why I don't watch any of these shows (except Law and Order SVU, where the characters don't bother me, and The O.C.) These characters are all so awful that they kill the show for me. (Except maybe the annoying but bearable Mr. Big on Sex and the City.)

I think Matthew Gilbert's discussion of the Mischa Barton character on The O.C. is off the mark. She was written to be sympathetic, despite her perfect looks and wealth.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcgleech. Show mcgleech's posts

The entire cast of Scrubs?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

Glenn Beck - biggest clueless windbag out there

John Locke on Lost

Hiro on Heroes - tried to make him cute, but only made him annoying.  Peter and his ugly hair is a close second

cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

[QUOTE]Glenn Beck - biggest clueless windbag out there John Locke on Lost Hiro on Heroes - tried to make him cute, but only made him annoying.  Peter and his ugly hair is a close second cousin Oliver from the Brady Bunch
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]

You may disagree with Glenn Beck politically, but can you give me one example (and please be specific) of something he has said that is factually incorrect that makes him clueless. Being a liberal I can understand no liking him, but lets hear some facts. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tux611. Show Tux611's posts

Concur on Rebecca Howe, Lisa Simpson, and entire crew from Everybody Loves Raymond, but going back a ways, how about Aunt Bea and Howard Borden from the Andy Griffith Show.....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sueefo. Show sueefo's posts

[QUOTE] - NCIS: DiNozzo and Abby   He is a total a-hole and she is too weird to be working on a naval base.  I know they use it for comic relief, but there is little to no comedy involved.  
    Posted by gapc[/QUOTE]

Totally agree about DiNozzo. In the real world he would have been fired for sexual harassment long ago.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bette. Show bette's posts

carrot top

anne heche

anyone in the geico insurance commercials

and i agree with many of the other names that people have posted - how do some of these people make it in show biz anyway?  (fran drescher, david caruso - horrible!)  conan looks like howdy doody.

but i love 30 rock and everyone in it .....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from CantStandsYa. Show CantStandsYa's posts

Has anyone even mentioned Urkel? If not then that's surprising!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnwhite. Show johnwhite's posts

I hate Peggy Hill almost as much as I hate Dr Smith from Lost in Space.
    Wouldnt you like to see her be on the business end of animated violence due to her inflated ego and her love of boggle??

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnwhite. Show johnwhite's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters? : You may disagree with Glenn Beck politically, but can you give me one example (and please be specific) of something he has said that is factually incorrect that makes him clueless. Being a liberal I can understand no liking him, but lets hear some facts. 
    Posted by newman09[/QUOTE]....Glen Beck says untruths such as""Obama and his friends at the ACLU are going to bring an end to Christmas""...Now hes a Mormon, what the hell does he know about xmas and what does he care??

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from johnwhite. Show johnwhite's posts

Sean Hannity annoys me because he is a cheerleader, not a journalist who should dress in a mini skirt and come out of Bush's next birthday cake waving pompoms.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from elkram. Show elkram's posts

Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are not so annoying because of their beliefs, but they just sound like ranting televangelists. Come to think of it,  everyone  on FOX are simply pontificators and extremely annoying. Politics has nothing to do with it. They are simply self righteous, pompous windbags.  Even though they aren't TV characters, when they are on TV I can't stand the oozing morality of Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi either

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Barbyr. Show Barbyr's posts

You hit it right on the head. David Caruso. I can't even watch commercials for CSI Miami, he's so annoying. But wait .. does Dr. Phil count? He is without doubt the most annoying person ON THE PLANET with his snobbish, condescending brand of psuedo-psychological BS.. oh, what a load that guy is.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sc02116. Show sc02116's posts

Woody Harrelson and Kelsey Grammar's characters were some of the funniest ever! And I'm very picky. I watch minimal minimal tv but you just picked 2 of my all time favorites. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sc02116. Show sc02116's posts

[QUOTE]Glen Beck and Sean Hannity are not so annoying because of their beliefs, but they just sound like ranting televangelists. Come to think of it,  everyone  on FOX are simply pontificators and extremely annoying. Politics has nothing to do with it. They are simply self righteous, pompous windbags.  Even though they aren't TV characters, when they are on TV I can't stand the oozing morality of Barney Frank and Nancy Pelosi either
    Posted by elkram[/QUOTE]

When I click by Fox I feel like I'm watching an infomercial. I can't believe anyone really can take that stuff seriously! Makes you wonder who these people are.How do they function in a job?