1. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyberman12. Show cyberman12's posts

Re: Most annoying TV characters?

Tony Danza: Can't act for beans. A case of what looks can do for you.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from elly-. Show elly-'s posts

Ross and Monica were way more annoying than Rachel. WAY more.

Totally agree with Izzie and George, except they should have been higher. I stopped watching GA because of those characters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sjt003001. Show sjt003001's posts

About half a dozen characters from Heroes.  For some reason I'm still hanging in there with that show, but the actor who plays Peter is terrible - it looks like he's always talking out the side of his mouth and needs to take a dump.  He basically has one expression.  The character's mother (I can't remember her name) is extremely annoying, with over the top acting from the actress.  Even Hiro, who started off as charming, has become grating and petulant.  The writing has died on this show, but I think a lot of the acting has been atrocious from the beginning.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyWall. Show AyWall's posts

Olivia Dunham on Fringe drives me nuts. But Susan Meyer on D.H. easily takes the cake! I fast forward all her scenes!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

I don't mind D'Onfrio, but his character is ridiculous. I only exaggerate slightly that he'll glance at a crime scene and notice some innocuous detail that matches the royal signet of a Zimbabwan Chieftan that is only given to UN reps and hence the suspect must be one. Yeah...right.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Binsk. Show Binsk's posts

Not only should Andrea Zuckerman be on the list but I think she would contend for top five

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from HIIMED. Show HIIMED's posts

This list is not even close.  First, start out with Schneider from One Day at a Time. Unwatchable.  Second, Screech from Saved by the Bell, Screetch was an appropriate nickname because his character was like somebody screetching their fingernails on a chalkboard.  I don't remember the character's name but the computer guy with the chin on Alias.  Brought in for comic effect, hardly. And maybe the king of annoying, the neighbor whose face we don't see on the comtemptable Home Improvement. The show wasn't funny, that character was unbearable and completely annoying. We get the joke, it just isn't funny.  And practically every character on a daytime soap opera.  A liitle advice, every scene does not have to be dramatic, pick and choose and it would be a lot more interesting.  Rachel was great, second behind Elaine. Benton was great too, ER ruled.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tigesgirl. Show tigesgirl's posts

Totally disagree about David Caruso. I find him mesmerizing and watch CSI Miami only for the few moments he is in the show.  I find all the characters on 30 Rock annoying (I would use a stronger word, but am restraining myself). I can't watch the show and for my life cannot figure out what those Emmys are for. The writing is simply stupid.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from HIIMED. Show HIIMED's posts

Oh, and I forgot, thank you to Rollinguy mentioning Quincy. Quincy knew his job, but anything outside his job he had no clue.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Claire on Heroes.  She can't act.  She is moderately attractive so they try to make the character central to the series - but she can't act.  Her lines are pretty bad as well, but she wouldn't be able to do more with better lines because she can't act. 

Jack on Lost.  I've never seen a character with such good intentions consistently make the wrong decision. 

Everyone on Law and Order Special Victims - the only thing worse than the cast is the writing. Except for Munch.  He as good as they come.

Jay Leno on the whatever they are calling his primetime show.  I never liked him.  Bring back Law & Order, Law & Order Ciminal Intent, and Southland.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tigesgirl. Show tigesgirl's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:
    Left off the list: 1. Jerry Seinfeld 2. Entire cast of Grey's Anatomy 3. The "Ghost Whisperer" storyline since JLH's finance died Best Characters: 1. Archie Bunker 2. Dr. Niles Crane 3. Jack on 30 Rock (Alec Baldwin)
    Posted by ghamann

Alec Baldwin is almost as annoying as Tina Fey....what an annoying show in general is 30Rock.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmogirl. Show cosmogirl's posts

wow, how could I have forgotten "the entire cast of Seinfeld". 

Goat Boy on SNL.

Carla on "Say Yes to the Dress"

Every mother on "Toddlers and Tiaras"

Wes on "RW/RR Challenge".  

and....

of course....

Speidi!!!!

This is so much fun! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from iannichols. Show iannichols's posts

JANICE from Sopranos. Every scene she is in I want to smash my TV
    Posted by chuckufarley

Pretty much anyone in Tony's immediate family made my blood boil: AJ/Meadow in seasons 1-3/Livia/Carmela

I mean, they're supposed to do that, that was part of the great writing, but they infuriated me with their constant whining.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tigesgirl. Show tigesgirl's posts

The entire cast of "West Wing."  Nothing more irritating than a bunch of self-righteous lefties trying to pretend to understand the rest of society; compounded by the grating "walk and talk" scenes.   Alan Shore and Denny Crane from "Boston Legal."  Shore for his "closing arguments" that were little more than thinly-disguised diatribes against conservatives.  Crane for just being an annoying character that never seemed to do any actual legal work and seemed to exist only to serve as fodder for tired "dirty old man" jokes.
    Posted by cebubaby

Boston Legal one of the few great shows to have been written in recent years, with truly original and hilarious characters. I really miss it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyberman12. Show cyberman12's posts

Alec Baldwin: Full of himself and comes across (to me at least) as a bit of a thug.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyberman12. Show cyberman12's posts

Oh and let's not forget Ronald Reagan. A "B" movie actor at best!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from robomommy. Show robomommy's posts

sorry- this is a no brainer. RACHEL RAY and JENNA WOLF on Sunday's Today Show- have to turn off set the moment they appear or my blood pressure gets to a dangerous point.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodney23. Show rodney23's posts

Yes, Kim was annoying on 24.  But far and away the worst character on TV is Chloe from 24.  I hope her character is killed off soon.
    Posted by bunkscene

I watched the first 24 and I would have killed the daughter first then the wife they were portrayed as the biggest idiots on the face of the planet

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodney23. Show rodney23's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters? : Pretty much anyone in Tony's immediate family made my blood boil: AJ/Meadow in seasons 1-3/Livia/Carmela I mean, they're supposed to do that, that was part of the great writing, but they infuriated me with their constant whining.
    Posted by iannichols

If they had an episode where Janice was beaten, slapped drag by a car etc. i would have loved it I could not stand how she ruined a otherwise good episode

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rodney23. Show rodney23's posts

All the newscaster on all th channels evry ten minutes they say the same thing
    I do like Bianca DelaGarza love to hook up with her when those lumpy things around her chin and mouth clear up

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from startender. Show startender's posts

The most annoying bar none: the entire list of characters from Party of Five.  Especially the oldest son who whined about how it was "unfair" that someone was cured of Hodgkin's Disease, thus reducing the odds of his own survival. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rrs18. Show rrs18's posts

The only character in the list that i have seen is Sam W. from Law and Order. Never saw any of the other shows. Are they still on TV? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Elaine17. Show Elaine17's posts

You forgot the Kardashians and/or the Girls next door..............

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from snicks62. Show snicks62's posts

Izzie on Greys Anatomy, all characters on Ugly Betty - I can't believe it's still on the air, all characters on the US version of The Office as they drone on, Neil Patrick Harris - agree, he was good on Doogie otherwise no.. The guy who plays the chiropracter brother of charlie sheen, the redhead detective on one of the CSI's, Conan on the Tonight Show, he was much better after Jay.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MikeHawk. Show MikeHawk's posts

John Keller...."Keller At Large"...shut up

Sections
Shortcuts