Most annoying TV characters?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Slack. Show Slack's posts

Re: Most annoying TV characters?

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters? : You gotta be kidding me! Caruso plays the same exact character he did in NYPD.  But I'll give you that he's a good actor, cuz his modus operandi is to portray this suave, smooth detective when in reality he's the dorkiest, homliest red-headed wimp on Earth.  If you need proof of the real Caruso, watch Officer and A Gentleman--he plays more true to his real self in that role.  Somewhere along the way he figured out he'd be out of the business if he kept up that act.
    Posted by mdav86[/QUOTE]

If you want the real Caruso, watch Ike in the very first episode of South Park, when he dives headfirst out of the alien spaceship after big brother Kyle, trying to get Ike back, tells him, "Quick, Ike, do your impersonation of David Caruso's career."
    Hillarious.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from fooltastic. Show fooltastic's posts

Wesley Crusher from Star Trek TNG (~300,000 Google hits for "Shut up Wesley")
    Willow's girlfriend Tara on Buffy the Vampire Slayer--painful

I'm sure I've got more given time.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrWyMi. Show BrWyMi's posts

why is anyone surprised that characters on crappy shows are annoying??

each of those shows in the graphic stinks/stunk.

I have no sympathy for anyone who gets annoyed by one of those characters; it's your own fault for watching such junk.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lovableliberal. Show lovableliberal's posts

George Cantstandya on Seinfeld.  He was a standout annoyance in a show about blithering self-centered annoyers.  The show could have been even funnier without him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Noscreennames. Show Noscreennames's posts

Andy Botwin is the best part of Weeds

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MariahHunt. Show MariahHunt's posts

How did they forget William Shatner on Boston Legal?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palatinebetty. Show palatinebetty's posts

How about people in commercials...that horrid girl in the Progressive Ins. adds...or Ann Curry (always trying to hog a segment) on the Today show...and worst of all Rachel Ray and her buzz words and laugh!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RedSoxGal1534. Show RedSoxGal1534's posts

[QUOTE]Not only should Andrea Zuckerman be on the list but I think she would contend for top five
    Posted by Binsk[/QUOTE]

haha, this one made me laugh.  Altho, I am a huge fan of 90210 and she was the most annoying of the bunch.

I have to say, Veronica on that new show Mercy is absolutly terrible.  If I was that woman, I would be ashamed of myself.  The show is awful and she is the most terrible female character ever created. ever.

I also hate anything Eva Longoria or Nicole Kidman do.

I agree with the cast of Heroes.  I was hooked on that show for the first 2 seasons but now it's so dumb.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celticchick. Show celticchick's posts

1.  All the characters on Seinfeld.  Ugh.

2.  Kate Harper (Mary McCormack) on the last few seasons of The West Wing.  Not only was she totally annoying, but the writers kept shoving her down our throats with how great she was.  Watch Kate solve the Middle East peace conflict by calling on something she read in a book once!  Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.  And to make matters worse, the character replaced the awesome Dr. Nancy McNally.  Another indication that the shows glory years (when it was the best show on television) were truly behind it. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from degagz. Show degagz's posts

aj soprano need i say more

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from savinhill3022. Show savinhill3022's posts

Lisa Simpson

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from HummBugg. Show HummBugg's posts

Roseann Barr. Nuff said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from beckjag. Show beckjag's posts

Just about any of the characters from the last 2 seasons of WW who hadn't been there during the glory years could be on this list.  Will Bailey, who started out so promising during his first episodes was turned into a hack. 

Anna Deveare Smith's Nancy McNally was a gem, as was John Amos' Adm. Fitzwallace--don't know why they had to kill him off.  They were both sorely missed.

[QUOTE]1.  All the characters on Seinfeld.  Ugh. 2.  Kate Harper (Mary McCormack) on the last few seasons of The West Wing.  Not only was she totally annoying, but the writers kept shoving her down our throats with how great she was.  Watch Kate solve the Middle East peace conflict by calling on something she read in a book once!  Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.  And to make matters worse, the character replaced the awesome Dr. Nancy McNally.  Another indication that the shows glory years (when it was the best show on television) were truly behind it. 
    Posted by celticchick[/QUOTE]

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sheenayah. Show Sheenayah's posts

I don't agree with this list personally except for the first. The most boring character I can think of was the horrid Joey Potter of Dawson who definitely needed a tab of laxatives.

Who else oh yes, those two characters from Grey's anatomy actually are the only interesting ones, the two unbearable ones are Dr Grey and the Dr she loves, don't remember his name, they could use some laxatives too. 

All the female characters of Sex and the City are pretty unbearable too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from trotamundo. Show trotamundo's posts

Self-centered Meredith Grey! (Everett's native Ellen Pompeo).  Everything is about her!, and Denny Crane from Boston Legal.

If I wanted to hear hubris from obnoxious blowhards I'd just put FauxNews.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jonesmonkey. Show jonesmonkey's posts

Tony Soprano's mother.  also Kimmy Gibbler.  SNL's Sheri O'teri

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sarcasmax. Show sarcasmax's posts

George W Bush.  I was constantly aggrivated every time he was on TV during that 8 year drama/comedy.  So glad he and a huge percentage of his friends finally got cancelled.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from yacoman. Show yacoman's posts

Hands down, John and Kate. They are a pox on the visual arts and a blight on humanity.
    And super annoying.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from max24. Show max24's posts

Janeane Garofalo from 24. I wanted to put my foot through the TV whenever she was on-screen last season.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jackarooty. Show Jackarooty's posts

Hands down...LARRY KING!!!!!!

That guy is a living fossil.  He is arguably the WORST interviewer EVER.

His probing questions consist of, "What happened next"?  What do think about that?"  "Then what?"

It's time for Larry to hang up his suspenders and retire.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jackarooty. Show Jackarooty's posts

Bruce and Herbert from Family Guy set my teeth on edge.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonmiss78. Show bostonmiss78's posts

[QUOTE]Deborah Morgan on Dexter. All the supporting characters are kind of meh (don't think the writers could be bothered with them)...but at least we've seen evidence elsewhere that the actors portraying them are capable, for the most part. I've seen nothing of the kind from Jennifer Carpenter. I don't think Meryl Streep could do anything with her character, let alone that abomination of an actor. While we're on the subject of Showtime series with egregiously pointless sibling characters, I'll throw out Andy Botwin on Weeds. I stopped watching that show entirely because of him. I suppose it's good that series has sunk so low. Now he can just sort of blend in.
    Posted by cstroganoff[/QUOTE]

I LOVE Andy Botwin!  He is the most underrated actor on TV in my humble opinion.  His timing is spot-on!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from daithiof. Show daithiof's posts

Dwight on the US version of The Office. As good as Gareth is on the real Office is how bad the Dwight character is. In a way, the difference between the two encapsulates what was so good about The Office and why the US version cannot compare. Gareth was based on a real type of person, with the annoying habits exaggerated of course. The US version takes this and multiplies it times 100. He is a dreadful, dreadful character who wrecks my head completely. And this is only from seeing him in the commercials! I cannot sit through the actual show as each character is a pale imitation of the original character.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sedona_mike. Show sedona_mike's posts

Kate from "Lost"!

She is definitely a "No Value Add".  She messes up everything and everyone she gets involved with. 

I kept hoping to see the Smoke Monster drag her away.  There would have been much rejoicing.