1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angry-Johnny. Show Angry-Johnny's posts

Re: Most annoying TV characters?

How did Screetch from 'Saved by the Bell' nor anything that Bea Arthur not make it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harpaz. Show Harpaz's posts

How did Larry David of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" escape this list???

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hippychikn. Show hippychikn's posts

Anyone remember Jack Bauer's wife from season 1 of "24"?  Absolutely the whiniest, most annoying character I have ever seen.  When she got whacked in the season finale, I was so relieved.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mogrub. Show Mogrub's posts

Jennifer Aniston is way too hot for me to ever complain about. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyberman12. Show cyberman12's posts

Lucille Ball...annoyingly stupid. And the main reason, I think, why extra terrestrial life will not contact us. These transmissions from the '60s are over forty light years away now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PACMANJACK. Show PACMANJACK's posts

The Nanny (Fran Drescher)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from juliebartlett. Show juliebartlett's posts

How can you forget the two most annoying men on TV - Leonard and Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.  Leonard guy can't act to save his life and Sheldon is just plain annoying - is his character ever going to get hit by a bus?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgal8203. Show bgal8203's posts

The entire cast of Everybody Loves Raymond
    George Costanza from Seinfeld

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notafakename. Show notafakename's posts

Totally agree!  My # 1 most annoying would be Jennifer Aniston.  I will never understand how she's gotten to where she is......pure luck I guess because she exhibits zero talent, imho.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rosainglousta. Show rosainglousta's posts

Not one character mentioned--not ONE--is in any way more annoying than Bob and his entire phony entourage in those ridiculous furniture commercials.  Those commercials more than anything else make me switch channels.  Also, the "gal" in the Progressive insurance commercials. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from penguinkeeper. Show penguinkeeper's posts

The freakin' Courtney Cox character of Jules on that hideous show Cougar Town and her BFF on the show is equally horrible.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyberman12. Show cyberman12's posts

Mike Wankum (aka wank*r wankum): does the weather at 150 mph and saound like a used car saleman.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FredQuimby. Show FredQuimby's posts

Donald Trump. Not just an annoying TV guy but annoying everyday. He is like a bad case of herpes. Ugly, nasty, in your face and classless.

He needs to be sent to a desert island with Rosie O'Donnell - Another ugly, nasty annoying in your face classless psuedo celeb.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50Otis. Show 50Otis's posts

Never saw most of the shows mentioned.  Most other characters on this list, particularly Horatio Caine, were so annoying I stopped watching the show.  I do however object to inclusion of Jack McCoy in this list.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rollinguy. Show rollinguy's posts

I'm going back in the past for most annoying ever - Quincy, played by Jack Klugman (who I thought was great on The Odd Couple), on the show Quincy M.E.  He was a medical examiner, and he was always, on every show, angry about something.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tj516. Show tj516's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:

I can live with Joe Buck. He's not the most dynamic person out there.  But who is that bonehead on ESPN they call Boomer?  Steve somebody.  What a jerk!  And that noise he makes is as annoying as he is.  I just want to tell him, "hey shutup fatman. You're doing sports and you shouldbe announcing pie eating contests."

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from oharabc. Show oharabc's posts

The worst are characters introduced late to save a once-successful show.  I'm of course talking about Pam from the Cosby show and Scrappy-Doo from Scooby-Doo.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ebby189. Show Ebby189's posts

What a great list I agree with everyone, Marissa on OC, Izzie, George, Susan, etc. I did watch Ally McBeal and she was supposed to be annoying so I don't think she deserves to be No. 1. Missing: Doris Roberts on Raymond.

I thought Bob's furniture commercials were bad too until the Bernie & Phil children started doing theirs. Now Bob is just mildly irritating but B&P, voice lessons anyone? I keep the remote handy for the mute button. Usually I tivo all shows and skip all commercials but in the morning I like the news. National Floors too, who are those people?

I still can't see how Nora Walker didn't win or even the entire cast of Brothers & Sisters. I stopped watching Gray's Anatomy because of the overdone melodrama and B&S is just barely hanging in there for me. I gave up on CSI Miami because of Horatio so I can see how he won but still, Nora, what a candidate for the mute button, also Kevin.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from peterj6. Show peterj6's posts

Really, Cheers is mentioned twice and it is not the most annoying female character of all time, the sanctimonious priss that is Diane Chambers?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Esrucesrever. Show Esrucesrever's posts

Ross was the whiniest wuss I've ever seen.  No way he scores a babe like Jen in real life ... she'd chew'em up and spit'em out.
    How about Big from Sex in the City? 
    As for sportscasters, no one can be as bad as Tim McCarver.  He acts as if he's speaking to 3 year olds.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mhc90. Show mhc90's posts

Pretty much any character becomes annoying if the show is on long enough.  I'm with Ltown though, Ross Gellar is among the most annoying characters.  D'Onfrio is annoying now, but in the early episodes, was a lot of fun. 

How about a vote for the hosts of What Not to Wear??  I know, they are "real" people, but man, talk about snobs!  They act like wearing "athletic sneakers" is a crime.  If I wore the stuff they suggested to the grocery store, to watch a kid's soccer game or to a casual dinner, I'd be WAY overdressed by comparison. 

Also annoying is really any character brought on for a one shot deal who becomes a regular.  Jamie Farr's Klinger on MASH is the one exception, but Alan Alda became more annoying in later seasons, as his ego took over. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redmond1502. Show redmond1502's posts

Neil Patrick Harris in any role other than Doogie
    Anyone in the series Firefly or Star Trek The Next Generation
    America Ferrera in Ugly Betty

Padma Lakshmi on Top Chef

Sandra Bernhard in any capacity

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from coffeeman. Show coffeeman's posts

I am shocked and appalled that Matt McNamara from Nip Tuck is not number one on this list. This kid is the worst. If i ever meet him i might just beat him up

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

In Response to Re: Most annoying TV characters?:
    Lucille Ball...annoyingly stupid. And the main reason, I think, why extra terrestrial life will not contact us. These transmissions from the '60s are over forty light years away now.
    Posted by cyberman12

I had FORGOTTEN her! Whenever that show was on I had to leave the room! Especially the shows where she would have some half baked celebrity on and she would act as if she had run into the entire cast of the Second Coming of Christ!

Sections
Shortcuts