1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: former DWTS celebrity contestant Bristol Palin

Tonight 8p channel 5

Joan Rivers and Bristol Palin will appear on the summer premiere of Celebrity Wife Swap, ABC announced Thursday.

Both Joan and daughter Melissa Rivers will trade lives with Bristol and her sister Willow Palin, heading up to Wasilla, Alaska to help raise Bristol's 4-year-old son Tripp. Meanwhile, the Palin girls will head to Rivers' Los Angeles home, which doubles as a television production office

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Re: Re: former DWTS celebrity contestant Bristol Palin

Bristol Palin - single/never married
    Willow Palin - single/never married
    Joan Rivers - widow
    Horseface Melissa Rivers - divorced

Not a one of them has a husband, and yet theyre all appearing on the Wife Swap show. Am I the only one that finds this odd?

Sorry, Robin, but this doesnt sound like a program I would be interested in

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I know, I don't know what I was thinking!   Not much to pick from on tv tonight.
    I guess I'll watch it to examine JR's cosmetic work.

ETA: I've been watching it for over a half hour now,  it's actually kind of entertaining.

I see what you mean about MR. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Not funny, Wildo. I dont appreciate you talking about my daughter that way. Very low blow

http://ts1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=H.5064278572532364&pid=15.1
    Thanks, Mom, but please dont bother. Ache is an idiot. Everyone knows it. I'm pretty sure he was just kidding anyway

Youre right. I'm overreacting again. Love you, Melissa

http://ts1.explicit.bing.net/th?id=H.5064278572532364&pid=15.1
    Love you too, Mom

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Melissa has said before that she and her mother have both dealt with low self-esteem and terrible body-images issues.

She states that she has read things that have been written about her where people have called her “ugly” and “horseface.”      http://starplasticsurgery.blogspot.com/2013/02/melissa-rivers-plastic-surgery-before.html

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

She is an attractive woman, despite the equestrian comparisons.

I think DWTS should extend an invitation for her to appear as a celebrity contestant.

I can picture her dancing with Maks.

His people should call her people...  

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts