1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Season 14, DWTS

Sorry you deleted your post,  I'm still wondering why they deleted the last DWTS thread and was skittish about responding.   I agree I think it's between Katherine and William,  I really enjoyed Carlos Santana, forgot how good a musician he is.  I think if Gavin removed the hat and practiced more he would have lasted!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Excellent show last night!  Have a feeling it may be Gladys and Roshan for the bottom two,  that final dance off they make them do is intense,  I would just leave! That Katherine must have had professional dance training before!   William just stands there and the crowd goes nuts, but the judges called him on it! Tonight should be interesting!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

We talk about DWTS on the "Where's the Party?" thread (The Commoners), feel free to join in if you want (that goes for anyone).  I think Smokey has had some excellent work done, that's why his face doesn't move much!  I don't blame him, he's still great!  I was hoping he'd sing Just to See Her.  Maria is boring!  Katherine has this thing nailed!  William is excellent eye candy!   Brooke is still showing more and more of what you mentioned a while back!  I don't envy her though, it must be a burden to have look perfect all the time!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I fell asleep during the first half hour, but no surprises here!   Gladys is a class act and it was nice to have her on as long as we did.  I'm very impressed with Tristan too, and hope they keep him around.  Maybe it's a female thing but I don't mind watching William at all... and hope he stays till the end,  I think Bruno agrees!

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Levy_(actor) He's a male model.  Definitely a good career move to do DWTS and maybe get some movie offers, endorsements etc,  I don't think he cares if he wins or not!  So I agree, his manager is probably orchestrating the whole thing!  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/dancing-with-the-stars

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I agree that William isnt the smartest fella in the world, but for a handsome pr*ck, he doesnt seem all full of himself at least. Preening for the camera/posing in front of Bruno/admiring his own reflection in the mirror...that sort of thing. I find that kind of behavior intolerable. So I give him some points for his apparent lack of arrogance

inre, his dancing: As thickly muscled as he is, William is pretty limber out on the dance floor. His arm movements are actually quite fluid. Surprises me a little. I thought for sure his excess bulk, especially up top, would be a hindrance to him at some point, but so far it hasnt been

Also the judges are always harping on "framing". Seems to me, William provides a very solid frame for Cheryl B to work with

Katherine, William, and Donald all the way to the final three...we agree on that, right?

At this point though, I'd say it's Katherine's Mirror Ball Trophy to lose

PS Hi, Robin!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Hi Ache!   I heard Maks hurt his foot,  I'll provide the link in a minute, he says it's no big deal.     http://www.tvguide.com/celebrities/maksim-chmerkovskiy/215053

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Dancers are always injuring themselves

It goes with the territory

Maks will be fine though. He is one tough Uke-y

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I agree that the fans vote for their favorite pro as much as they do for their favorite celeb dancer. But Max has just as much/more star power as Derek does IMO. Not as many Mirror Ball Trophies though (Derek 3/Max 0)

I'm not crazy about Melissa, but I do like Max, so I hope his fans will vote to keep him around for at least another week

Assuming Katherine, William, and Donald are safe, there are six potential pairings for tomorrow's dance duel. Ive asterisk'd the celeb I think the judges will likely save in each pairing:

Roshon* vs Melissa
    Roshon vs Jaleel*
    Roshon vs Maria*
    Maria* vs Melissa
    Maria* vs Jaleel
    Jaleel* vs Melissa

Peace

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

USA Today Poll                              

Who should go home next?

Melissa Gilbert 55%
    Jaleel White 17%
    Roshon Fegan 13%
    William Levy 5%
    Donald Driver 3%
    Katherine Jenkins 2%
    Maria Menounos 6%
    TOTAL VOTES: 1709Latest results                                 I thought Team Paso deserved a higher score!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I can't believe the judges gave Maria three 10s, I didn't think she was that good and I thought the fangs looked stupid!  The judges were a little harsh with Melissa, Maks looked angry but he's keeping his mouth shut after what happened last season. Roshon's boyish looks definitely work against him! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I didnt think MM's dance was that great either, but it's the law that Young Derek Hough must receive the first perfect 30 of the season. Or it's an unwritten rule among the judges. Something like that. The YDH Protocol, I think, they call it...

But anyway, more proof last night that the judges have it in for poor Max. Carrie Anne in particular. They pissed him off so bad, he even forgot to pinch Bergeron's butt. If his eyes shot missiles, then Carrie Anne would have been nuked. And deservedly too. She sucks

Tonight: Melissa Gilbert and Roshon Fagan in the Dance Duel. According to my sheet from yesterday, young Bambi Legs should win, so it looks like bye bye Max unfortunately. I hope not, but that seems to be the direction things are headed in

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Ache you were right about Roshon winning in the Dance Duel, but against Jaleel not Melissa!  I was surprised...I thought Jaleel did better than Roshon.  Even Roshon looked surprised!

Sections
Shortcuts