1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Season 14, DWTS

I like William I think he's shy, he didn't even want to take his shirt off for the team dance until the others convinced him it was important!   His girlfriend and two cute little kids were in the audience although he doesn't seem to acknowledge them. I think I dozed off while Gavin was singing...I just don't get all this lip-syncing everyone's doing!    PS: I hope Maks doesn't have an outburst before this thing is over!        That little girl sounded like she's forty!  Is that really her voice?  Hard to believe.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I dont know how any of them can make an informed judgement based on those two 30 second performances that are going on simultaneously. Impossible. I assume the judges make up their minds beforehand and that the Dance Duel is just for show

(Although having said that, my untrained eye thought Jaleel won too)

The young opera singer is Jackie Evancho. She was runner up on America's Got Talent in 2010, when she was even tinier than she is now. And, yes, that really is her voice. She is quite the little phenom

PS I hope Maks does mouth off again, and that he directs his anger at Max-hating Carrie Anne Inabu!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

But if Maks mouths off he could lose his job!   Better to smile and nod and keep taking money to the bank (imo)!   After all he's in his 30s now and this is probably the best job he'll ever have.   I don't know why but William Levy reminds me of Scott Brown and that Playgirl magazine spread way back when!   Maybe he'll go into politics next.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, but it's his show, Robin. Maks said so last year, remember? They cant fire him from his own show, right?

I just wish that the producers would give him a chance to win for once. Whoever the "Nicole Scherzinger" is for Season 15, I want her to be partnered with Maks

Is that asking too much?

A young Scott Brown better looking than William Levy IMO...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I had that copy of Playgirl!   It was a big deal back then, wish I had kept it,   probably a collector's item now!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Did you ever see his wife, Gail Huff, in the "Girl with the Curious Hand" video?

From the mid 80's, I think. She was smokin' hot back then

No wonder those two were attracted to one another. Geesh

I'm pretty sure the video is still available on youtube. Good song too

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I like Gail Huff, she used to be on the Channel 5 news a lot, and I saw that video, they are a cool couple, he is a very nice family man.   His two daughters are beautiful too.     Sorry, I guess we're off topic...but he does remind me of William Levy.      PS: Ache tell me if I should delete this, I trust your judgement.   ETA: (I deleted a 1982 Scott Brown photo)

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

By today's standard of beauty, Scott is a little, umm, hirsute downstairs and upper leg area

If he were posing for that shoot today, he would probably have to submit to a painful wax treatment beforehand... 

ETA: Leave it. The picture is perfectly in context with our ongoing discussion

I'm sure Slim doesnt mind

We'll get back to DWTS talk soon enough

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

OK,  you're right, but the astronaut was as old as Burt Reynolds.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Buzz Aldrin? Probably older, I think

DWTS is not a show for old goats/old bags though

It's too physically taxing

They had Cloris Leachman on one year, and it was a disaster

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

But they usually have one senior (over age 65) on every season even though everyone knows there is no way they could ever win! 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

One per season? Is that right?

Gladys this season

Who was the oldie last time? I dont remember

Hasslehoff? Is he old enough to qualify?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

David Hasslehoff will turn 60 this summer, but I guess I should have said over 50,  Nancy Grace,  Kirstie Alley, Florence Henderson

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Well, (over) 50 is a lot different than 65

But at any age, DWTS is a grind

The three you mention above though did a good job

They represented their generation very well:)

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLVCdBPF8M8 Gail Huff 1984    Hirsute is a medical term for hairy.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Sexy, low budget video

YGH (Young Gail Huff) looks stunning in her skimpy, black bikini and red couture number, no?

I am glad Slim likes it!

ETA: I wonder how many tubes of sunscreen they had to go through before they got one to explode like that? I'm guessing at least half a dozen...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Back to DWTS!    http://abc.go.com/shows/jimmy-kimmel-live/dancing-with-the-stars

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Excellent show last night,  I don't know what to think... they were all good! Roshon really kicked it up a notch, his grandmas were so cute!   If I have to guess who is leaving, Melissa and Roshon  I'm thinking maybe they won't get as many votes but I could be wrong. Two eliminations tonight, Jimmy Kimmel's couch will be crowded!     ETA: Rumors that Maria and Derek are more than just dance partners.  http://www.examiner.com/article/dwts-derek-hough-and-maria-menounos-spend-cozy-time-together-at-pool

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pingo. Show pingo's posts

I am curious to know, how the dancers and the stars get paired. Does anyone know? It is quite obvious Derek and Maria have something more than dancing going on. Good fo them - cute pair. - Pingo

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I thought Donald was outstanding last night. He really nailed his 3-way jive. He got one 10, but deserved three. I was actually shocked he didnt receive a perfect score. What more does he have to do, Len??

Lucky DD though getting to dance with Peta AND Karina. omg Talk about the ultimate DWTS wet dream fantasy. Jeez

Meanwhile the judges recent fascination with Maria remains ongoing. Although marked down in her 3-way, she got two more 10's last night. Seriously? I know she has improved a lot since week one, but to me she is still no better than "good/not great"

Len says she is the best celeb dancer "in hold", which is important, I'm sure, but it's a little too technical an aspect for an amateur observer like me to appreciate fully, I guess. Or maybe not. If she is still around next week, I will look for it

Seems like Roshon and Melissa are slotted to leave tonight, but Roshon danced as well as anyone yesterday, so it wouldnt surprise me if he made it through, which will make his grannies very happy

Everyone is vulnerable tonight IMO except William. I think he is safe, but with this double elimination, who knows?

And PINGO: The best female celeb dancer on paper always gets paired with YDH. The 2nd best goes to young Mark Ballas (YBM). That's the rule

Meanwhile the two females who appear on paper to be the absolute worst dancers are usually assigned to Tony Davolani and Maks

I think that's how it works...