1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Season 14, DWTS

Ache you are so funny!  I was worried when I saw that Cheryl had picked Tony (the jinx) Dovolani to be in the three-some with her and William,  but  they all managed to do well anyway!    ETA:   Cheryl looks like she's packed on at least another ten pounds since last week.  She better consult a nutritionist STAT!   I hope Roshon's grannies are there tonight!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I didnt think of that last night, but youre right

Cheryl the Bulkie took a big risk picking Tony the Jinx!

Poor William was really in some serious peril

Fortunately things worked out okay in the end though

Whew...

ETA: Yes, Roshon's grannies were a hit. I'm sure theyll be back tonight

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

YDH=Young Derek Hough,  Jimmy Kimmel didn't have the DWTS cast-offs on his show last night, no explanation?    No surprises last night, I think there's only a couple of weeks left...should be interesting!     ETA: Read on the Jimmy Kimmel Live website comments that Maks probably refused to do the show.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

As much as I like Maks, I too would have been "seriously peeved" if Melissa was kept over Katherine. That would have been a DWTS Travesty

Johnny Depp was on Kimmel last night. Apparently his appearance is a really big deal

I'm speculating, but perhaps Kimmel gave him an extra segment on the show, the segment that normally would have gone to the DWTS people?

I suspect the DWTS seg was shot, just not shown

Maybe it will air tonight instead?

ETA: I know they call it Jimmy Kimmel Live, but the show is actually pre-recorded

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I'm not sure, I think Jimmy Kimmel is live, at least the segment with DWTS latest eliminations.   Chelsea and Roshon were on "Live with Kelly" this morning with no mention of Melissa and Maks.  I read that Maks is telling people he's not sure if he'll return next season whether they ask him or not!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Before each show, just as Kimmel is being introduced, there is a blurb at the bottom of the screen that says "Recorded Tonight"

So the show is definitely not live

I hope youre wrong about Maks. DWTS wont be the same without him

If you want me to talk to him to remind him how lucky he is to be part of a hit tv show, I will

Maks is a diva, but he isnt stupid. And he always listens to reason...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi, I'll be covering here for DL, she's been busy in Pets.     What happened to Katherine?  At first I thought she was just having an emotional meltdown due to her slip up, but maybe she really hurt her back.  I've never seen a group this good since I've been watching, it's anyone's guess who is going home tomorrow. I hope not Donald or William... I'd love to see one of them win!  Len still didn't give Donald a 10 did he?  I thought the men had the best hard luck stories!  What's up with Maria and Derek they look like they're involved but her boyfriend was in the audience sitting next to her parents. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

I think poor KJ wrenched her back pretty good tonight. The look on her face was not very encouraging. The fact she stayed to the end of the show may be a good sign though. Dont be surprised however if she lands on the DL (disabled list) tomorrow

Regardless, I am rooting for Donald (Quickie) Driver! Because if he wins, what a great role model he will become for all the young drug dealers across America to show that they too can one day capture the "Miracle" Ball Trophy!

Bet you a sugar donut that MM makes it to the final. I'm not happy about that necessarily. I just think it's gonna happen. It feels inevitable to me right now

Dont know what's up with her, YDH, and her bf. Maybe theyre into threesomes? I have no idea

PS Bruno gave out seven 10s tonight. SEVEN! Would have been eight had Katherine not slipped. I know the performances were exceptional this evening, but seven perfect scores? Really?

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hey, Robin!

I guess I owe you one:

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I'm pleased with the results!  Looking forward to next week.   My prediction: #1 Katherine #2 William  #3 Donald    I'd prefer that one of the guys win but I think this is how it's going to play out.    PS: Thanks for the donut Ache, it will go well with my coffee this morning, but ...next time I would like a French Cruller or if you are anywhere near a Panera Bread  I'll have a Chocolate Chip Bagel (toasted) with light cream cheese on the side. 

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Here you go, Robin:

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Perfect!  Thanks.  BTW: I don't eat that stuff every day...well not the donuts anyway.  Bagels are good!  I hope I'm not being too high maintenance.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Robin:

An anagram for "high maintenance" is Giant Hen Machine

You are no Giant Hen Machine

In fact, whatever the polar opposite of a Giant Hen Machine is, that is what you are

And William agrees

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Ache, If I only had your brain...  "I coulda been a contender."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Contender?

Youre a champion, Robin baby:)

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/carrie-ann-inabas-lo-connection-16376555?tab=9482931&section=1206836&playlist=2898870             Tomorrow's the big night!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

She looks better dressed that way than in her usual formal wear

I agree that DD is the underdog

But he is the one I am pulling for tomorrow

Hi, Robin!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Hi. Ache!   Thought you'd find this interesting.  http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/dwts-pros-maksim-chmerkovskiy-peta-murgatroyd-are-dating-report

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Well Ache, Robin told me where I could find you. Hope you are working on the next event and not goofing off on here? That was my original thought.. just saying ...