1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Re: Season 14, DWTS

Goofing off?  DWTS is a very serious discussion and tonight is a major event, By the way , what are your predictions?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Season 14, DWTS:
    [QUOTE]Hi. Ache!   Thought you'd find this interesting.  http://www.wetpaint.com/dancing-with-the-stars/articles/dwts-pros-maksim-chmerkovskiy-peta-murgatroyd-are-dating-report
    Posted by Robin39[/QUOTE]

Maks and Peta, huh? Hmmm

Last time he dated one of the pro dancers from the show, he fell in love, got engaged, and then had his little Uke-y heart broken. Remember?

To this day he still resents Karina

I hope he knows what he is doing this time

My predictions:

William will win it all
    Katherine takes second place
    Donald in third (No "Miracle" Ball Trophy for him unfortunately)

I hope I'm wrong!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

ambergirl:

I promise you I am not goofing off. Biv Day IV is less than 7 weeks away, and it is going to be the biggest/best Biv Day ever with the freakiest Freaky Biv songs you ever heard

And that is a Wildo Guarantee

I have so much material this year. I swear, I dont know how I am going to fit it all in

This Biv Day will be bursting

I'm so excited! I wish the RGBAD was tomorrow!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

They would make a very attractive couple!  It depends on how career oriented she is, something tells me underneath it all Maks is an old-fashioned kind of guy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Very attractive couple indeed, but if Maks and Peta end up getting married and having kids, I am a little worried about her severe underbite. I dont want her passing that on to the next generation. Especially Maks's next generation

She's a beautiful girl and everything, but that underbite...geesh

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I didn't notice the underbite!  You must have a pretty fancy high definition TV!   I'll look for it.   ETA: An orthodontist could probably straighten that out (for the kids). Do you think she would be willing to give up her career and learn how to cook and clean all day?   Maybe she's the one! 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

They dont call her "Lantern Jaw" Murgatroyd for nothing

But youre right. A good orthodontist should be able to fix any 'malocclusions'

PS I do have a high definition television, but it isnt fancy. A half decent HDTV can be had fairly inexpensively

ETA: No, I dont think so:)...to your 'giving up her career' question

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok.. so busy being pissed on another thread almost forgot where DL/Robin sent me! What do I call you here? Sorry but I LOVE Donald and hope he wins. I need your event Ache! I got Williams condolence card for Amber. BUT he wrote some messed up sh*t.. Sad he can't hit it again??? WTH? Ok... calming down now..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

LOL William says the darndest things sometimes

I was very sorry to hear about Amber. Youve had a tough last two weeks

Glad to see your sense of humor is still intact though

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Thanks Ache.. my humor got me through lots of losses.. which is why I love your humor. You write what I wish I could. It really is not easy. But on another note... did William explain himself??

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

DL?? should I not post here?? I def don't want to make it awkward here. I am ok with going away. Honest.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

Don't be silly,  the more the merrier!    ETA: 9:05 pm  Just voted for Peta and Donald times 3.  That's an underbite?  It doesn't look that bad.   

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Ok. Thanks : )

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Going away. How the h*ll can Ache be who he is with all this gross sweetness?? Mention me in one of your events and I will die a happy woman.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Three things about tonight's show:

1) I may have overestimated the severity of Peta Murgatroyd's underbite

2) William Levy does not understand the meaning of the word "input"

3) I am now predicting with confidence that the winner of DWTS Season 14 will be Donald "Quickie" Driver! I know I said earlier, he would finish third, but that was before I saw his free style! What an amazing performance. A game changer. Gonna put him over the top! Go, Quickie!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In Response to Re: Season 14, DWTS:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ache.. my humor got me through lots of losses.. which is why I love your humor. You write what I wish I could. It really is not easy. But on another note... did William explain himself??
    Posted by ambergirl[/QUOTE]

No, William did not explain himself. Nor do I have an explanation for his behavior either other than to say "William being William"

I raised him to be an alpha male and all that entails

Apologies if he crossed the line this time...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

I hope you are right!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ambergirl. Show ambergirl's posts

Well.. as unhappy as I am with William... I guess Amber died happy?? Want to punch him in the snout and kiss him at the same time??

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I caught that with William Levi too!   "Input"   I guess his English is a little weak.   I'll stick with my original prediction #1 Katherine #2 William #3 Donald, however I am hoping one of the guys wins! Len made me so angry when he held out giving Donald a 10 for the first dance that I found myself pulling for him! When I called in to vote the lines were clogged up and it took a while, should be a good show tonight. Then we have to wait till the Fall, I heard they are going to have former celebrity winners come back and compete against each other.       http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/dancing-stars-dwts-kym-johnson-tony-dovolani-handicap-16403092

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Hi, Robin

Good thing Tony didnt pick a winner in that clip, or else the Dovolani Jinx might have come into play

Kym looks like she has had some nip/tuck work done around the eyes

Past winners return for Season 15? Hmmm. I dont think I like that idea

I am still picking Donald tonight

Wonder what happened to Slim? Do you think he abandon his own thread?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

I don't know, I was looking for his comment, but he did say with the warm weather and all he was going to shut the TV off,  maybe he'll show up in the morning...I hope we didn't scare him away,  I mean we're all pretty benign right?      

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

Yeah, I hope we didnt chase him off

Hey, Slim, if youre reading this: Where the hell are you?

Youre starting to worry Robin and me...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

11pm  Wow!    Excellent show!  Happy for Peta and Donald!

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from GoneToTheDogs39. Show GoneToTheDogs39's posts

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/donald_driver_going_to_disney_world_FTo6g0ks8ouMrqelyp1xKO?utm_medium=rss&utm_content=