1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

The Killing (Spoiler Alert)

So the City Councilor wasn't the killer? Something to do with Holder?

I thought AMC was going to wrap up the investigation during tonight's episode.
    Belko Royce - Do you think he killed his mother before he headed out to kill the Councilor?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from reindeergirl. Show reindeergirl's posts

Re: The Killing (Spoiler Alert)

BTW - A lot of viewers feel robbed (go to amctv,com for comments, and to engage with producer Venna Sud). The case wasn't closed after all, as AMC has promised all season. AMC had promised self-contained seasons - one case per season.

Who is the skeleton is Holder's closet (the person who PhotoShopped the Councilor)?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Re: The Killing (Spoiler Alert)

I was a little surprised that they built up Holder so much during the first season, only to break him down as a dirty cop in the 2nd. I really liked the way this 1st season ended (not many did).  I guess they solve this crime within the first two episodes next year, then off to a new murder. Which means Linden sticks around? I really have no idea who did it, if not the mayoral candidate Richmond. Perhaps, his lover? Belko probably couldn't go through with Killing his Mom, as she is the only real family he has, as the Larsen's have disintegrated. I think Richmond lives and becomes a major thorn in Linden's side

Sections
Shortcuts