1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonDotCom. Show BostonDotCom's posts

The Super Bowl ad you liked best? Least? Tell us

Share your thoughts on this year's crop of Super Bowl ads. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Re: The Super Bowl ad you liked best? Least? Tell us

I liked the commercial with the old folks sneaking out of the retirement home for a night on the town.  That scene with the old woman coming out of the bathroom stall with the young guy was great.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from boston345789. Show boston345789's posts

I thought that they were the worst commercials ever in super bowl history except the Taco bell one with the old folks home.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

The clydesdale Budweiser was great and so was the Etrade kid. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigduke. Show bigduke's posts

Oprah's Heroes ad was very good, as was the commercial with the farmer.    The only funny ad was the Cars.com with the wolf.     The rest were pretty bad.   It was a very weak effort from Madison Avenue types.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LynahFaithful. Show LynahFaithful's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I liked the commercial with the old folks sneaking out of the retirement home for a night on the town.  That scene with the old woman coming out of the bathroom stall with the young guy was great.

Taco Bell should pay royalites to the band Sigur Ros for blatantly ripping off their video:

http://vimeo.com/3986821

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TKLA80. Show TKLA80's posts

In response to BostonDotCom's comment:

Share your thoughts on this year's crop of Super Bowl ads. 

The Farmer commercial with the Paul Harvey voiceover.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babesghost. Show Babesghost's posts

Loved Taco Bell's "Viva Young," Dodge's Farmer tribute, the Wounded Warrior project, "Princess Party", the E-trade baby, the Clydesdale, the Audi add at the prom, and "get the milk" with Dwayne Johnson.  The GoDaddy.com add with the supermodel and tech geek making out was quite a turn-off; sounded like my pets eating.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ice-Cream. Show Ice-Cream's posts

The Samsung Galaxy ad was too long.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from maurice1234. Show maurice1234's posts

The Clydesdale was a sure fire hit.  The godaddy.com was the worst I seen on a SB telecast in quite some time.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from gatorfan5. Show gatorfan5's posts

I loved the M&M commercial.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tuxcat26. Show tuxcat26's posts

How could you not love the Budweiser commercial with the baby Clydesdale and the beautiful Stevie Nicks song 'Landslide'??  An absolute winner.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chuckorrlou. Show chuckorrlou's posts

Now you know the rest of the story; good day: Paul Harvey!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaPesto. Show DaPesto's posts

They all pretty much sucked except for the armed forces one (I believe that was JEEP by the way) and the taco bell one...  nice message for the masses by the way - how much violence was involved in the majority of commercials?  Kids bullying other kids, Customers in a bank beating each other up, society melting down around a milk commercial.... and of course, sex... that creepy ewwwey go daddy commercial... no thanks!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from jphopstep2. Show jphopstep2's posts

Actually, the Jeep add was quite exclusive. If you go to church and love Jesus, it was fine, but Jews, Muslims, Hindus, non-believers have no place in the military and no place in a Jeep. Sorry, but I was steaming after that one. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from billywalsh. Show billywalsh's posts

Leon Sandcastle.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Derpulator. Show Derpulator's posts

In response to DaPesto's comment:

They all pretty much sucked except for the armed forces one (I believe that was JEEP by the way) and the taco bell one...  nice message for the masses by the way - how much violence was involved in the majority of commercials?  Kids bullying other kids, Customers in a bank beating each other up, society melting down around a milk commercial.... and of course, sex... that creepy ewwwey go daddy commercial... no thanks!

I agree. It's a double standard for the companies and industries that can afford to spend millions on a 30 second spot during the Super Bowl. How hypocritical was it that every other commercial was for a bang bang shoot em up movie after the Sandy Hook Elementary School Choir performed during pre-game ?!?! 

The talking heads claim they want people to stop the bullying, stop the violence, stop drinking big soda's and eating fast food yet they pounce on the opportunity of a captive Super Bowl audience to ram it down our throats.

Do as I say............not as I do

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from keebored. Show keebored's posts

Budweiser commercial w/ the Clydesdale fold and trainer.  Budweiser puts out the classiest commerical when the Clydesdale are in it.  This tops the 911 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1cUkCVCun4 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLtjVuXOBQk.

Whoever does these ads, deserves a raise!  Well done.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Babesghost. Show Babesghost's posts

In response to DaPesto's comment:

The Armed Forces add was by Jeep.  The Farmer Tribute, with the Paul Harvey audio, was by Dodge (showed a Ram pickup at the very end of the ad).

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I had seen the Budweiser ad a few days ago. The foal was cute..but overall I thought the quality of the ads was pretty bad.

I did like the Cars.com ad with the wolf puppy..but it wouldn't make me use Cars.com. In fact none of the commercials would inspire me to use the product advertised.

I actually thought the Oreo ad put out during the blackout on social media was pretty clever on the fly..."you can still dunk in the dark". It showed they were engaged and paying attention in real time.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from undead. Show undead's posts

Didn't care about Harvey, didn't care about Oprah, but I did like Respect the Tech.

Anyone else immediatetly think  'it's Pat' when they saw the Go-Daddy ad?