1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCFeaturesEditor. Show BDCFeaturesEditor's posts

Thoughts on the new season of "American Idol"?

"American Idol" is back with new judges Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, and Nicki Minaj, with returning veteran Randy Jackson (Jan. 16 at 8 p.m.). What do you think about the new panel? Will you watch the entire season? Waiting to see how it unfolds before you commit? Is the choice of these judges living up to your expectation for what this show needs to thrive again? Discuss, and read Sarah Rodman's review of the show.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kathern. Show Kathern's posts

Re: Thoughts on the new season of

In response to BDCFeaturesEditor's comment:

"American Idol" is back with new judges Mariah Carey, Keith Urban, and Nicki Minaj, with returning veteran Randy Jackson (Jan. 16 at 8 p.m.). What do you think about the new panel? Will you watch the entire season? Waiting to see how it unfolds before you commit? Is the choice of these judges living up to your expectation for what this show needs to thrive again? Discuss, and read Sarah Rodman's review of the show.

I think that the judges are making poor choices. For instance the way they turned down the young man who had lost his leg and yet picked the perfectly awful guy with the turban. Nicki is not acting like a professional and looking to cause problems with her constant catty remarks. If this keeps up American Idol certainly will not be worth watching.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Thoughts on the new season of

Honestly..I am not watching it this season at all. I watched about 20 minutes of the show last season..and that was more than enough. The show has become too much about the judges' drama. I think it jumped the shark a couple of years ago...it from what I've heard on the news over the past few months...this season's judges are an even bigger trainwreck. I am not into soap operas. I'd rather watch The Voice.

Sections
Shortcuts