1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Tim Tebow on DWTS?

http://telewatcher.com/reality/dancing-with-the-stars/dancing-with-the-stars-2012-cast-lineup-2/ I've heard these names tossed around too!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/07/dancing-with-the-stars-season-14-cast_n_1258507.html

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

You're invited!

Find out which celebrities and pros made the cut for the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars. We announce the full cast LIVE, this Tuesday February 28th during Good Morning America. You won't want to miss this! Be sure to return here to see who will be a part of the season and pick your favorites!

What: Dancing with the Stars Cast announcement.

When: Tuesday morning on Good Morning America!

You're Invited.

ABC's GOOD MORNING AMERICA
    TUESDAY FEB 28th 7-9AM ET/PT/C

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

TMZ has learned the secret identities of THREE new celebrity contestants on the upcoming season of "Dancing with the Stars" -- most interesting ... Heather Locklear's ex and "Melrose Place" actor Jack Wagner. You'll recall Jack and Heather got into an epic fight in December that triggered a 911 call.

Sources connected with the production tell TMZ, Sherri Shepherd from "The View" will also be competing in the upcoming season ... which kicks off next month.

As for the third -- that would be "Little House on the Prairie" star Melissa Gilbert, who was rumored to be on last season ... but that deal fell through.

We shot Melissa on her way into practice today at an L.A. dance studio (below) -- she was pretty tight-lipped.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RogerTaylor. Show RogerTaylor's posts

I'd like to see.......

Regis Philbin
    Emeril Lagasse
    Rush Limbaugh
    Bill Clinton

Barbara Walters
    Nancy O'Dell
    Cindy Lauper
    Chyna

Regis or Barbara could break a hip!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

A new crop of celebrities will be vying for the coveted Mirror Ball on March 19 when Dancing with the Stars returns for its 14th season — and now we know exactly who those celebs, as well as their pro-dancer partners, will be!

Jack Wagner, dancing with Anna Trebunskaya

Melissa Gilbert, dancing with Maksim Chmerkovskiy

Donald Driver, dancing with Peta Murgatroyd

William Levy, dancing with Cheryl Burke

Sherri Shepherd, dancing with Val Chmerkovskiy

Katherine Jenkins, dancing with Mark Ballas

Gavin DeGraw, dancing with Karina Smirnoff

Martina Navratilova, dancing with Tony Dovolani

Roshon Fegan, dancing with Chelsie Hightower

Maria Menounos, dancing with Derek Hough

Jaleel White, dancing with Kym Johnson

Gladys Knight, dancing with Tristan MacManus

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

I think Melissa and Maks will be interesting, but you're right she does cry a lot on the "Lifetime Movies!   Jack Wagner is easy on the eyes...I don't recognize four or five of them.   I like the pro Tristan, glad they brought him back!

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Why do you think Melissa Gilbert hasn't had plastic surgery? If I had to guess I would say she's had at least some rejuvenating processes done.  Only her dr knows for sure.  She definitely has hair extensions.   BTW: When plastic surgery is done right, no-one can tell, the person just looks refreshed, not everyone ends up looking like Joan Rivers!   Google: Katherine Jenkins, I think she's going give them all a run for their money!    Example regarding plastic surgery:  Take a look at Oprah's nose in the 80's,  now look at her in recent photos, very subtle.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Isn't this the show for people who want to extend their 15 minutes of fame to about 3 months?

Tebow is an NFL player, he should have no trouble staying in the spotlight for at least 3 years, unless he gets a concussion or the Saints offer a high enough bounty on his head.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In Response to Re: Tim Tebow on DWTS?:
    [QUOTE]Have you watched the show? If you have then you would know that several active NFL players have been on dwts, including Steeler's receiver Hynes Ward.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Please, I would never watch a show that classifies Bristol Palin as a "star."

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

7 Days till Season 14!   They always have at least one or two that you wonder, what were they thinking?  It's a silly show sometimes!  But it's live entertainment and fun!   I'd rather watch DWTS any day than a sitcom with canned laughter. If you don't have cable there isn't a lot to choose from anyway!  There are rumors that Mark Ballas is dating Katherine Jenkins already!

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS

The stars, the drama, the glamour and the glitter are back on ABC! Dancing with the Stars returns for Season 14 TONIGHT 8|7c with a sensational two-hour season premiere, then on TUESDAY, MARCH 27, with the premiere of Dancing with the Stars the Results Show 9|8c!

Support your favorite team and follow their progress throughout the season at their respective team pages!

Meet the Teams here!

ABC's DANCING WITH THE STARS
    SERIES PREMIERE TONIGHT 8|7c!

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts