1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS

I have a good feeling about Mark Ballas and Katherine Jenkins! We'll see!  Btw: A couple of us talk about DWTS down in "The Commoners", you're all welcome  to join in if you want.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS

#1 Katherine Jenkins   #2 Donald Driver  #3 William Levy   #4 Jaleel White,  Excellent show!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

DWTS

I think William Levy would have got the same enthusiastic response even if he just stood there!   I don't know why they're comparing him to Brad Pitt, he's much better looking!   Martina looked uncomfortable in that dress,  I think wardrobe could have come up with something a little more flattering for her. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Tim Tebow on DWTS?

http://beta.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/video You can watch episodes online.  The Commoners is a forum down the bottom of the page.  "Where's the party" thread. We discuss DWTS there too. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Tim Tebow on DWTS?

Slim, your review is right on target!  I was thinking last night about how much I appreciate and enjoy the professional dancers...they work so hard to make the celebrities look good!  Maks seems subdued this season.  Tristan seems like such a nice guy!  If I had to bet right now, I'd guess Katherine and Mark are going to win this thing!  I noticed that about Gavin and the hats too, I doubt he'll be around long, if fact I think it will be between him and Martina regarding who's leaving tonight, although Melissa has a good chance too!  Oh, and Brooke always reminds me of a Barbie doll!

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.