1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Re: Two and a Half Men

Just watched it on line.  I like it,  I think it has a good chance of succeeding.   It has a positive vibe.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from chazz508. Show chazz508's posts

Just caught it on demand and thought it was pretty good.  Loved the Dharma and Greg cameo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from toytrumpet. Show toytrumpet's posts

Have to be the counter vote here and toss my hat in - I thought it was terrible.  I used to love the old Two and a Half Men, maybe my tastes have changed.  The portrayal of a billionaire, even tho I realize it was presented in comedy form, running around naked and so obviously unintelligent, - well, not funny to me.  If he had been presented as an rich, full of himself (to the point of being funny to everyone else) woman chaser, thrown together with living with Alan and his pitiful life, or lack of, that would have played well off of Alan, who I do like.  --  Just another person's take on it  --

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

The show is as distasteful and offensive as it always was.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from joetod. Show joetod's posts

Last night Show 09/26/11...really was bad. Not funny...stupid and I believe that the writers without Charlie havving nothing left. Allright allready with the ex-wife stuff. This show lost me and I guess I will just have to be satisfied with watching re-runs but will not sit thru this painfull new edition of an idiot billionare...please give us a break.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

In Response to Re: Two and a Half Men:
    [QUOTE]I see we have downer Debbie back. Darhma and Greg looked great together.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Big deal. The show is not Darma and Greg it's two and a half men.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

.......lol....enjoying watching someone get played like a fiddle....lol.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from EmersonCat. Show EmersonCat's posts

[QUOTE]Sorry you did not appreciate darhma and Greg. The show must have appealed to you, if you really did watch it as you claim. Most people change the channel after a few minutes if they find it distasteful. Thanks for commenting on my thread sandy.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    Who is sandy? I have teenagers. I watch a lot of shows I don't like.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Two and a Half Men : Who is sandy? I have two teenagers. I watch a lot of shows I don't like.
    Posted by EmersonCat[/QUOTE]

.....sandy is his ficticious stalker, he plays this card when he is backed into a corner.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Sometimes people watch bad shows  just out of curiosity.  I've only caught one or two episodes of Two and a Half Men with Charlie Sheen,  never understood what all the hype was about,  that being said, the show doesn't seem any worse with Ashton Kutcher.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Tried to watch it online the other day and got cut off,  will try again and come back with an opinion.  I always thought the show was kind of silly anyway!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Just watched the last episode online,  it was okay, even funny at times.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dog-lady. Show dog-lady's posts

Just watched the last episode,  Jenney McCarthy did a nice job and Jon Cryer is really underestimated. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I switched back and forth between the two last Monday night..I thought it was pretty funny. I like Walden's ex ..Bridget. I think she probably has more brains then Walden and Alan put together...it's actually kind of funny that Alan seems to be the smart one in the dynamic...