1. You have chosen to ignore posts from E-F-D. Show E-F-D's posts

Re: What are you watching on TV this winter?

Staying in because I myself have arthritis, and can't take walking on the ice for fear of falling and hurting my knees even further. Watch a lot of TV. My favorite is now Harry's Law along with Bones, NCIS, and Outsourced. Not that much to brag about, so I often look at The Cake Boss, and the Housewives series. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sophie08. Show Sophie08's posts

I don't much watch TV, I have basic cable. I might luck out and find something worthwhile on PBS. Too many commercials make watching TV a waste of time. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brokenbil. Show brokenbil's posts

I don't follow too many new shows.  I tend to watch TV via Comcast's On Demand service.  Right now, I'm catching up on the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand and season 4 of The Sopranos.  I also like to watch new episodes of Comedy Central Presents and Tosh.0.  I'm really looking forward to the next AMC series, The Killing, debuting in April.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Criminal Minds, Glee, Big Bang Theory, NCIS, Celtics

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from phsmith8. Show phsmith8's posts

Delocated, Children's Hospital, Community, 30 Rock, The Office, Parks + Recreation, The Big Bang Theory, Tosh.0

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

I purchased a VHS/DVD recorder this fall and I have been re-recording alot of good stuff I had on VHS to blank DVD.

Except for a few shows on History Channel, getting updates on the Weather Channel and a few NFL playoff games , I have found the old stuff I taped about 15-20 years ago is better than most of what's on now.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Episodes is pretty good.  Modern Family, the Office, 30 Rock, Parks and Recreation are funny. Law and Order LA is good.  Southland, Tuesdays on TNT, is very good.

I think 30 Rock is the funniest show ever.  In some episodes, the gags are at a rapid fire pace.

Switched to Direct TV and got a DVR with the converter box.  Don't know how I ever lived without it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from christinawhite099. Show christinawhite099's posts

I am interested to watch tv
    ========

<a href="http://www.cheapcarinsurance.org.uk/" rel="dofollow" />car insurance guide</a>

Sections
Shortcuts