1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BDCAEStaff. Show BDCAEStaff's posts

What did you think of "Pan Am"?

The ABC drama about high-flying stewardesses in the swinging '60s premiered last night. What did you think?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearhead56. Show Bearhead56's posts

Re: What did you think of "Pan Am"?

there was not enough sex in the galleys

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanseanmilk. Show seanseanmilk's posts

I was hoping the plane crashed in episode 1 and then the pilot ended........no pun intended.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fsmith95112. Show fsmith95112's posts

Fluff.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jennmjones0345. Show jennmjones0345's posts

Flat, as in one dimensional, and a bit too predicatable. It failed to properly introduce the characters as relatable, interesting, or dynamic. The stewardesses seemed to be the same women, only with different hair colors.

Overall I found this new drama painful and overly optimistic, after 45 minutes I had to shut it off. I really wanted to like this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from punkrawk. Show punkrawk's posts

Got through about 15 minutes then shut it off. Predictable, uninteresting caricatures. I guess they are trying to emulate the Mad Men but with the gloss of network television it fails.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1985. Show 1985's posts

Very unimpressive. I had really been looking forward to this new show but found myself very bored. I actually read a magazine while it was on. Too bad, I had such high hopes for it. Definitely can't hold a candle to Mad Men...or even the new show The Playboy Club for that matter and that was only so-so. Here's hoping the writing/plot gets better otherwise, this flight will crash and burn for sure.

Sections
Shortcuts